My next cycle..Need help planning!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

My next cycle..Need help planning!

Ok so I finished my Cyclo Bolan cycle It was an Sd HD stack. Which problably wasnt the best of choices. But W/E I gained 15 Lbs. of lean muscle and got way stronger. Now Im in my PCT phase Im currently taking Nolva at 20/20/10/10. I am planning ahead for my next cycle. Or does any one object to this and suggest that I eat alot keep my diet on point and lift hard? I am in need of advice here. Im 22 185 5 11"

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift3 View Post
    Ok so I finished my Cyclo Bolan cycle It was an Sd HD stack. Which problably wasnt the best of choices. But W/E I gained 15 Lbs. of lean muscle and got way stronger. Now Im in my PCT phase Im currently taking Nolva at 20/20/10/10. I am planning ahead for my next cycle. Or does any one object to this and suggest that I eat alot keep my diet on point and lift hard? I am in need of advice here. Do you guys think its a good idea running a second Cycle in a couple of months? CB was my first cycle I ever ran. I was thinking about running s-drol by itself thenm bridging it to a 6 weeker of H-drol. I also thinking about Epistane. I heard alot of good things about epi. Also I have a good question. the Cyclo Bolan pills that I took were Sublingual. which means it goes directly to the bloodstream an bypasses the digestive system. I think this is an inovative form of ingesting the pill. Now my question is are there any brands of Ph/AAS that use this delivery system. And if not do you think it is better to break the capsules of what ever I decide to run and let it dissolve under my tounge or just pop the pill in my stomach? Also should I pulse my next cycle?
    No help?
  3. Registered User

considering u ran a 2-in-1, i doubt anything will top it except higher doses of superdrol....maybe phera
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help planning my first cycle
    By SomaliTeroris in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-20-2011, 09:09 AM
  2. Help planning my next cycle...?
    By mattakaspeedy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 10:47 AM
  3. Help Planning Another Cycle
    By Chemist63 in forum Anabolics