Broadway's ORIGIONAL AX PheraPlex and X-Tren Cycle

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
Hey there everyone. I am starting a cycle using a bottle of the original Pheraplex stacked with x-tren a week from today. I am going to be keeping updates in this thread if anyone is interested.

--THE LOW-DOWN--

Weight: 187lbs
Previous products: h-drol, epistane

Waking up at 7am. Lifting at 6 pm. Sleeping at 11pm.

Nutrition: I will be eating 2g of protein for every pound that I am. I will be eating 6 meals a day. I will be drinking over a gallon of water a day.

Sample day:
Meal 1
4 eggs (1 yolk)
2 packets of oatmeal
Juice
toast

Meal 2
Protein Shake
banana
yogurt

Meal 3
Tuna
salad
baked potato
beans
milk

Meal 4
Walnuts
Cottage Cheese
Protein Bar

Meal 5
Chicken, Beef, or fish
Mixed veggies
Rice or pasta
milk

Meal 6
Protein Shake
Banana or apple

My lifting workout is a modified westside barbel club workout. Its a 3 day split. I have Upperbody max Effort day. Lower Body Day. Upperbody Repetition Day. I work out a 4th day every week and either do a strong man circuit outside, (keg throwing, sled pulling, farmers walks, platform jumping, slosh pipe etc.) or I go to the gym and work out something I may feel I didnt hit with my regular workout. The modified westside workout is nice because I have a list of different exercises to pick from each week so I can continually keep my body guessing on a week to week basis. I also incorporated supersets into each workout.

Now onto the nitty gritty. After much hunting I have acquired a bottle of the original AX PheraPlex. Yes, that is awesome. I know. Along with this I will be stacking X-Tren by CEL.

1 bottle Pheraplex (60caps, 10mg caps)
1 bottle X-Tren (90 caps, 30mg caps)
1 bottle AX Perfect Cycle (90 caps)
Nolvadex
3 bottles Life Support
1 bottle Novedex XT
Fish Oil
Generic Mens Multi-vitamin

Pre-loading Life Support 2 caps morning 2 caps after working out for a week before cycle begins. Then continuing all the way through cycle and PCT

Phera Schedule

Week 1 10 10 10 10 10 10 10
Week 2 20 20 20 20 20 20 20
Week 3 20 20 20 30 30 30 30
Week 4 30 30 30 30 30 30 30

X-tren will be taken 90mgs each day of the cycle.

Last edited:
Broadway

Broadway

Awards
I will be taking life support, perfect cycle, and a multi vitamin all the way through the cycle.

PCT
Nolvadex 40 40 20 20
Novedex XT 40 40 20 20
Life Support
Creatine to help keep gains

I know this is a long post, but I have put a lot of time and preparation into this cycle. I want to break 200lbs. That is my primary goal. Hope you all enjoy.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Start the AI wk 3 of PCT so u run it 2 wks after u finish the serm. Might want to look at some cort control to help with maintance of gains.

Very interested here, thinking about something similar.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Also at breakfast would eat more eggs... 3-4 yolks and 4-6 whites.

Also last meal wouldn't eat the carbs as fruit if u do eat carbs then. Look toward oatmeal if u want carbs then. I would go with more eggs such a great source and light before bed... Like 2 yolks and 8-10 whites or casien with some mac nut oil.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the posts but also would look at getting ride of the bar... Usually has crappy carbs u don't want... Also the snack with banana might want to us oats in your shake, way better carb source... Along with brown rice for your rice and sweet potato not a reg potato. You want to not spike insulin so much because this leads to fat retension... Key insulin spikes are first thing am and then postwo. Other times u want to keep it nice and steady. You drink lots of shakes any reason? Whole foods much better but feel ya if u are on a time crunch.

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
1) Thats seems like good advice. I will think about it.

2) Boosting up the breakfast sounds like a good plan. Thanks again.

3) My Meal six is right after I workout (8:30pm) So that is when I have my post-workout shake

4) Yea I eat brown rice and sweet potatoes... I probably should I have stated that.

Thanks for all your input liftingstud. I'm really pumped about this cycle. I'm excited just to start taking the pre-cycle milk thistle! haha. Ill be keeping a log here so you can check back for my progress.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I disagree. I get the "nipplies" with phera. And stacking with tren will also make that even more likely. If you wait 2-3 weeks to start your AI, you might be setting yourself up for gyno down the road. You'll change your mind back to your original plan by about 10 or 15 days into the cycle.

IMO 10mg of Phera is too low. Start at 20 week 1 and bump to 30 week 2. I bet you know that but set it up the way you did because you only have 1 bottle. Am I right?

Finally, I recommend CEL formestane on cycle. At the end of your run, it'll keep the libido loss to a minimum and help to prevent any estrogen or prolactin issues. This is a risky stack in that particular regard.... although on the other hand, 13 pounds probably is a possibility with this stack too (but some will be water and fat IMO). Maybe 8-10 would be lean mass.

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
IMO 10mg of Phera is too low. Start at 20 week 1 and bump to 30 week 2. I bet you know that but set it up the way you did because you only have 1 bottle. Am I right?
Yea, I only have one bottle...so there is only so much I can do about the dosing. I figured that would be ok since Ive have never used phera, thats why I decided to stack it with x-tren to give the cycle a little more kick. I thought about doing a bridge with epistane, but decided this would be better.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I disagree. I get the "nipplies" with phera. And stacking with tren will also make that even more likely. If you wait 2-3 weeks to start your AI, you might be setting yourself up for gyno down the road. You'll change your mind back to your original plan by about 10 or 15 days into the cycle.
Okay here is my rational for wait...

So its PCT time... LH and FSH levels are low.
You now need the right combo to restore balance within the body.
Your SERM such as Nolva and Clomid are now needed...

Clomid acts by actually binding to the estrogen receptor and thereby blocking estrogen from doing the same. Clearly, this is advantageous when it binds to breast tissue, and prevents estrogen from binding there to cause gynocomastia (although it is not nearly as effective as nolvadex for this purpose). It also opposes the negative feedback loop that the body has with regards to estrogen and the HPTA (Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis), and this in turn stimulates LH (Leutenizing Hormone) and FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone). LH and FSH, in turn stimulate the release of testosterone. Clomid is essentially a drug that acts as a preventative measure against gynocomastia, as well as a drug that acts to raise endogenous (natural) testosterone levels.

Nolva has much the same action and better at blocking estrogen at the breast receptor.

I will not get into how these SERMs signal to the hypothalumus to release more GnRH which travels to pituitary which causes the release of LH and FSH which then will stimulate test production and spermatogenesis...

What the problem with SERMs are they not only do this but they also stimulate estrogen and raise these levels!!!
But not a big problem while we are on the SERM because it is bound to the estrogen receptors and keeps activity in check.

However, when you discontinue the SERM there is a very very strong potential for estrogen/test imbalance within the body. And whats happens??? This imbalance can lead to a reversal of the HPTA as well as estrogenic sides!!!!!!!!!!

How does someone combat this you ask? You switch to an AI which will work to reduce estrogen production and in doing so they continue to stimulate LH and FSH while at the same time normalizing the test/estrogen ratio. AIs should be taken the last week or so of the SERM cycle so both drugs overlap and then continued until test levels are normalized. Hence why blood tests are so important.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your retionale is sound. And for the most part, I'm in agreement with most of what you posted except for a few minor technicalities and inconsequential opinions.

Have you ever battled gyno or prolactin issues?
Have you ever ran the compounds that the OP has chosen?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You do bring up a good point thought about progest sides... this is why p5p and vitrex should be used on and during PCT. There has also been reports that nolva can cause an increase in progest receptors and clomid is better suited for PCT when using 19-nor compounds.

Also Form would be a good AI to use on cycle to reduce estro bloat from the Phera but heard that this so called "bloat" is over rated and more diet related and not from estrogen. I have heard both where people complain of phera being "wet" while others get dry gains. Hence why I think its more diet than the actual compound.

I can say that I ahve run SD 2x and had two different cycle results (I understand phera and sd are 2 different beasts but...) first time was a true bulk and i ate and ate... blew the crap up like 23lbs but lots of glycogen retension and water retension... hence more "wet" results. The second was more of a recomp/lean bulk and definately leaned out, got very hard look and put on 8lbs.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Your retionale is sound. And for the most part, I'm in agreement with most of what you posted except for a few minor technicalities and inconsequential opinions.

Have you ever battled gyno or prolactin issues?
Have you ever ran the compounds that the OP has chosen?
I have run old 1ADw/4AD, Hdrol 2x, Epi with tren, SD 2x.

Actually thought I had a lump start on the epi/tren run and started nolva the last week continued through PCT but upped dose and then started the AI week 3 and continued past SERM and went down and all was cool.

I have not run Phera but possibly looking to it along with tren from my next cycle.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
The only other way I would think about running PCT would be to start the AI week 1 and amp it up to the highest dose by week 3 then taper over the next couple weeks and still extend it past the SERM for 2 weeks or so.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The reason I asked about your gyno history is that I've just been through it. The AI is what shrinks my lump but it rebounds every time. In fact without the AI, the serm doesn't seem to do much at all in terms of reducing the lump.

Regarding the prolactin, those symptoms most definately precluded the lump formation. PP shouldn't aromatize, IMO a lot of people are experiencing mild prolactin symptoms as I did and calling it gyno when there's prolactin puffiness.

But endogenous test most certainly can aromatize right away in pct. My thoughts are that it takes about 5-8 days for me to start noticing the lump rebounding in pct and/or after discontinuing an AI. So IMO, an AI is necessary right off the bat, even if you're dosing conservatively with something like formestane.

SD is a wild beast. You are lucky to not have gyno after 2 runs with it. It's most definately the compound that caused the strongest rebound that lead to my lump.

Hats off to good discussion :cheers:

Sorry for the hijack OP, tell me to shut up if I get annoying :laugh:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only other way I would think about running PCT would be to start the AI week 1 and amp it up to the highest dose by week 3 then taper over the next couple weeks and still extend it past the SERM for 2 weeks or so.
we must have posted at the same time. Yes, that's a better plan for this stack IMO.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
But endogenous test most certainly can aromatize right away in pct. My thoughts are that it takes about 5-8 days for me to start noticing the lump rebounding in pct and/or after discontinuing an AI. So IMO, an AI is necessary right off the bat, even if you're dosing conservatively with something like formestane.
I agree and stated above that you do get test aromatization right away in PCT but you have the SERM that should protect in theory against these sides. Due to the fact the SERM is blocking the estrogen receptor. Its when you stop the SERM that you run into the imbalance in theory. And is why the AI should be continued past the SERM.

I havent tried the ramp up and the down of the AI in PCT, but lots of people feel this is better than just waiting til wk 3 to introduce the AI.

Phera or SD should not have any progestin or prolactin activity. But these are such new compounds hard to know. This is why I considering the dark side and going with Test and none of these new compounds.

Agreed good tossing around of ideas. I may look more into the ramp up and down of the AI during PCT.

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
Thanks for your opinions guys. You gave me some stuff to think about. I will play it by ear when I get to my PCT.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your opinions guys. You gave me some stuff to think about. I will play it by ear when I get to my PCT.
Definately don't want to play it by ear... Want to have a solid PCT setup going in so u can minimize problems.

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
well I have enough of everything. Its not like I wont have enough pills. I mean I will decide either to stick to my original plan, or to ramp up to week three. I have several bottles of AI and plenty of nolvadex...

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
Well 2 weeks have gone by.

I havent been updating this because well, there hasn't been much to update.

--Sides--
I went through the first 2 weeks with basically no side effects. The only thing I have noticed that isnt even really noteworthy is that when I take the x-tren I get some heartburn, but even that has gone away for the most part. My blood pressure is up, but that is to be expected. So far, no shutdown, no tenderness in the nipples, nothing strange at all. This has been a pretty low dosed cycle so far though, but I expected to see more sides since I was stacking the x-tren.

--Gaines--
Strength is going up pretty consistently in the gym. All of my max lifts have gone up a little, between 10-15lbs. And I have also put on considerable weight. I started the cycle 2 weeks ago at 187lbs, and I am now 197lbs, so I have gained +10. Not bad so far.

Definitely starting to look thicker in the upper body (arms, chest, and traps) =D

--Next--
I plan to try and ramp up the eating schedule a little bit. I don't feel like I am eating like a horse yet so I am really going to start stuffing my face. The 3rd and 4th week is where people really start to see the gains from phera so I expect to update this more frequently. Hopefully I can at least put on another 10 more lbs before PCT, but I wouldnt mind 15...haha I am hoping sides stay to a minimum. I have always been pretty lucky with the way my body responds to this stuff.

Going to the gym tonight, Ill keep you all updated.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a fun ride so far brotha!

IMO Phera is NOT a good nutrient partitioner like Halo or SD. If you put on 10 more pounds, I suspect at least 5 or 6 will be fat. The xtren may offset that a bit, but I still expect 10 more pounds in such a short period to be sloppy. Beware of broski lore with Phera mass gains :laugh:

The strength is the REAL DEAL with both compounds though (be safe and smart with how much you increase every week :nono: ). Just wait till the CRAZY pumps kick in over the next 2 or 3 days :head:

Broadway

Broadway

Awards
WOOOO

Finally hit me today. Holy Crap. I worked out so hard I almost passed out. Everything went up by at least 10lbs for reps. I did dips with a 45lb plate strapped to my waist. Last time I did dips I was using a 25. Wow, that all I can say...I felt sick because my body was so tired, but I had so much energy that I couldn't put the weights down, I still feel sick like 3 hours later. Awesome. Oh and got some back pumps too, those I'm not so fond of...but its worth it =D

Going up to 30mgs tomorrow.