Is it Anavar or D-bol?

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Hey Guys,

We've got a bit of a dilemma here, though it may not sound like one.

My training partner is cutting now and is taking a lower end dose of Var to retain lean mass and build tendon strength @ 30mg/day + Creatine Ethyl Ester. He's about 5'9" 215lbs and pretty lean, under 10%. Anyway, he's been on only a week and he's friggin' blowing up. He's not retaining water, (no facial bloat so far) or so it seems, but he is up about 2 kilos in this week, with slightly restricted cals! Could this weight just be from the CEE+ Var? He still has good vascularity.

Today we worked legs, HIT style: warm-up, stretch, leg extensions followed directly by leg-press, heavy. His legs were freakishly pumped and he had to stop after the 2nd set like this. No biggie, we were only gonna do 3 sets anyway.

Question is:
Is this typical of Var? I know it's supposed to give insane pumps, but on this low a dose and after a week? No PWO or nitro drink or any other AAS or DS. Dude has been clean as a whistle all year, just "var" now to retain.

Whatever it is, it builds muscle, but I'm concerned that this is not var.

It was from his country, where it's legal to buy these things. I just hope it's not winny or d-bol, because he's not running an AI or serm, as he would for D-bol. Plus, I don't want his tendons to snap in the middle of a heavy set. I've seen it happen before with winny and it ain't pretty.

So, is there any way to tell if it's Var or not, without having a lab test it?

Also sorry, I'd have him on here himself, but he speaks very little English and the knowledge/forums where we are located, are WAY behind what the English-speaking boards offer.

Thanks fellas.
Brenn

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
With what your describing its definately not winny and dbol will bloat you like a mutherfuker. Im guessing thats it good stuff, if he keeps putting on weight like that week in and week out though i might think otherwise.

RSR36

Awards
If your friend is 5'9", 215 at 10% and clean as you stated... The possibility exists that he has good genetics and plenty of AR's for binding. People with good genetics (mesomorphs) respond to juice better. I'd say it is VAR, but if you really don't know, it's all speculation. It isuncommon to respond like that on a calorie restricted diet, but most people are NOT genetically gifted. Just remember back to the old days. In the 80's, people used 20mg Var routinely.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Hey guys, thanks for the responses!

I saw it today. It's powder, white to very-slightly off-white color. So no telling who made it or if it even fits the bill for what Var is supposed to look like. After some talking to a few folks, it seems that it does.

Truly, he has done only one DS cycle and no AAS in the past 3 years. The DS cycle (Havoc) went really well for such a mild compound, but that was about 1.5 years back. He has all his abs now and just a little low back fat. So, genetics could play a part for sure.

And yeah, I do remember the 80's, (90's for me). Back then, when I was into these things, I remember taking 5x Spa brand Oxy's ED, at a whopping 2.5mg each or some such (12.5mg total/ED), making me stronger than any other cycle ever has since, with no other AAS at all. Then again, I was 260lbs, so a kilo wouldnt have meant much if I had gained weight. But I sure as hell dont remember this kind of weight gain for me! That lucky bastid :)

When I read about these 60-100mg doses nowadays, I just don't get it. I was thinking the goods these days must be SUPER underdosed or something else is amiss.

Ok, so, if it is Var, I guess I'll just switch from "concern" to "poorly-hidden jealousy".

I'll let you guys know what happens next week with his weight. Should be interesting to watch.

Also thanks Easy, I'll see if its available here. Is it possible that Methyltest could give him these kinds of gains? I thought that stuff had a really short half-life and a very low anabolic rating.

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Funny you ask, I was gonna update this...it's not Anavar.

No idea what it is, but my training partner started taking on water and getting fat. He was a bit pissed. Strength increases were ok, but not like on Var. No tight, hard feeling (or look).

Little strength, some water at a low-end dose...I'm guessing D-Bol. Dosed once a day, it works too well for weight gain to be MethylTest, though not even close to Var in strength gains. Whatever it is, he's stopped taking it. Bummer, his source was a good one, though not well-known.