New T-Gel squirter question

jefflong3323

Awards
I just started my cycle today and I just wanted to make sure the amount comming out of the squirter when I pump is correct. It seems like its not enough, but this is my first time using so I really don't know. When I squirt it onto my palm, it is about the size of a dime (should be 2 ml). Is this about how much should be comming out?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
That seems a little small, it should be more like the size of a quarter. That happens to me occasionally, where the tube must've had air in it & only a little comes out in the squirt. You then have to eyeball it & try to get the right amount. You can get an oral syringe & draw it out for exactly 2ml dosing.

drei

Awards
I just started my cycle today and I just wanted to make sure the amount comming out of the squirter when I pump is correct. It seems like its not enough, but this is my first time using so I really don't know. When I squirt it onto my palm, it is about the size of a dime (should be 2 ml). Is this about how much should be comming out?
The thing I did was go to my local pharmacy (cvs is all over here) and purchase 2 easy dose droppers. One for my transdermals the other for my PCT stuff. They are cheap $1.99 and work great.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Try to prime the pump: do several partial pumps rapidly. Go all the way down and only let it come back up about 1/4th the way...

Chemo

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Another question on the T-Gel, what is the formula for determining the mg of ph in every squirt, say 5g of 1-t, 2.5 of 4-ad and 2.5 4-oht?

Power Nutrition

Another question on the T-Gel, what is the formula for determining the mg of ph in every squirt, say 5g of 1-t, 2.5 of 4-ad and 2.5 4-oht?
There are 60 squirts per bottle. The breakdown would look like this:
5g of 1-t = 83mg per squirt
2.5 of 4-ad = 42mg per squirt
2.5 4-oht = 42mg per squirt

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I got that but I thought it looked a little off. Thanks for all the help!