Can a small lump under nipples be gyno?

super F Bomb

Awards
like the title says...can a small lump under the nipple that is not painful when pushed in with pressure, be gyno?

I've read the gyno sticky thread..it said it is not gyno but a precursor to gyno. which got me wondering...what should you do? is it gyno? not gyno?

should the person who has a lump immediately start on nolva dosing at 20mg for 4 weeks?

or just continue to monitor it to see if it get worse?

I'm just a little confused bc some ppl had said that its not gyno and that it is gyno. I just want to get to the bottom of this. thanks.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
Its gyno. probably have some puffyness to em too, am I right? You need to get an AI (aromatase inhibitor) to stop the estrogen, which is what cause gyno in men. block the esto and problem will be solved.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
everyone should be able to feel a very small gland under your nipple. if it's not painful, its most likely not gyno. you will know if its gyno. if you touch, poke, or squeeze the glandular tissue under the nipple, it should hurt, like bruised and sore.

super F Bomb

Awards
everyone should be able to feel a very small gland under your nipple. if it's not painful, its most likely not gyno. you will know if its gyno. if you touch, poke, or squeeze the glandular tissue under the nipple, it should hurt, like bruised and sore.
ahh that what i was thinking...when i feel mine i do feel a small lump...but when i press or squeeze it..it its not painful at all.

I think this could cause some ppl to take a SERM when they really dont need to..which would be bad right?

SWOLL

Awards
Get Nolvadex!!!!!! I had little lump under one of my nipples while i was on my cycle, then as soon as i started taking nolvadex it got better and by the end of my post cycle there was no more pump!!!!

super F Bomb

Awards
Get Nolvadex!!!!!! I had little lump under one of my nipples while i was on my cycle, then as soon as i started taking nolvadex it got better and by the end of my post cycle there was no more pump!!!!
was it painful?

SWOLL

Awards
I wouldnt call it painfull but it was uncomfortable to the touch. To me it felt like a tinny lil pebble rock was under my nipple.