Need Help

enkri

Awards
I bought one bottle or t1pro with 5grams of 1test and 5grams of 4ad. I did about three weeks of 2 squirts a day and still more than half my bottle left so I called Pn.com and they sent me another squirter. To try to stay within 4 weeks total I start taking three squirts a day sometimes 4 (dumb Idea) for about 6 days and I my balls started feeling a little weird almost sore I think. I eventually freaked myself out and stopped altogether after about 25 days. I used a little less than 2/3rds of the bottle. I have come to the conclusion that as much as I would love to use Phs and get the gains I am to damn worried about side effects. For PCT I'm using ZMA and I got one bottle of 6oxo ( i thought they were 300mg per tab) Do you guys think I should definately get another bottle or is one bottle OK since I didn't do the whole bottle of t1pro. Any feedback is appreciated.

Enkri

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I really don't think it would hurt to get another one..

enkri

Awards
what's up with the sore nuts ,is that common? I've read one post about someone mentioning similair sides but thats it.

ENkri

ckbuddha

Awards
in all honesty, if you are that worried about sides, i would not use them again.

are you currently using them still, or did you start the 6-oxo?

RRAdam

Awards
Mine got real sore one day for about 15 minutes - like a real bad case of blue balls - been on 2 1/2 weeks, and that has only happened once.

enkri

Awards
I stopped , and I'm not going to use them again

Enkri