Dienedrone/Epistane Stack look okay>?

LiLShAnK357

Awards
Thinking of stacking Epistane and Dienedrone for 5 weeks.

Going to take 1 of each in the morning and one more of each about 4ish. Going to take hawthorne berry,taurine for support supplements. Also goin to throw in Krealkyn in 1 pill before lifting and 1 after.

PCT is going to be

Reverstiol and Milk Thistle, also prolly more hawthrone to keep my blood pressure normal. IS there anything else I should throw in the PCT?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of stacking Epistane and Dienedrone for 5 weeks.

Going to take 1 of each in the morning and one more of each about 4ish. Going to take hawthorne berry,taurine for support supplements. Also goin to throw in Krealkyn in 1 pill before lifting and 1 after.

PCT is going to be

Reverstiol and Milk Thistle, also prolly more hawthrone to keep my blood pressure normal. IS there anything else I should throw in the PCT?
How about a Serm.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont really think the "reversitol serm" complex is on the same caliber as a prescription strength selective estrogen receptor modulator? and anyone can get access to a serm, the are fore sale all over then internet. just search.

dont have a problem with otc pct products, I think reversitol sucks. but thats my opinion.

I would reccomend doing just thirty days, or 4 weeks @ 100mg e/d of dien, 50pre wrk out, 50 later on, and 30mg epi, 10pre, 10 post, or 20 pre, 10 later on, however you wanna work it.

but look into prolactin support supps, and supps that increase growth hormone, block cortisol, you have the estro control/destroyer with reversitol, just need something to increase g/h and control cort. then you should be set. milk thistle is good, other stuff is just extra not really needed.

pct stuff should be as follows:

1) estrogen contol

2) cortisol control

3) increaisng growth hormone.

if you want to know why, research, I dont have time to explain it all, but there ya go....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bakerderek0 Anabolics 19
CrownOfHorns Cycle Logs 1
Supplements 21
Weight Loss 2
Anabolics 10