critique please

1. critique please

I am looking for a critique on a possible second cycle. My first cycle consisted of mixed solution from a chemist. It was 150mg Test Enanthate, 75mg deca, 75mg Test Prop. I ran it for 8 weeks (should have done 10) and netted about 13 pounds. Although I researched for about a year before I chose to take anything I still rushed it and as I look back I wish I would have done some things differently mainly changed my cycle to a Test only and from a well known company. Well I canít change the past and all I can do is work on the present and future. With that said I am 5í8 168lbs. Some people would say that I donít need steroids and I probably donít but I am going to use again regardless. So since I will use again the least I can do is get properly informed. My sources have gotten better and I now have a few more choieces.
    So here is what I was thinking:

Week 1-4 D-bol 25mg/ED ~175mgs/week
    1-8 Deca (Organon yellow tops) 200mg/every 5 days ~300mgs/week
    2-12 Sust (Organon) 250mg/every 4 days ~450mgs/week

OR

Week 1-4 D-bol 25mg/ED ~175mgs/week
    1-8 Deca (Organon yellow tops) 200mg/every 5 days ~300mgs/week
    2-12 Test Enanthate or Cyp 200mg/every 3-4 days ~360-460mgs/week

I donít know yet if I can get the Single ester Test yet that is why I have the cycle with Sust up first.

The way I have it set up is ending the Deca 2 weeks before the Test because I have read that it is harder to recover from the Deca that it is to recover form the test and since the Deca will last a little longer I thought to end that first.

My post cycle wasnít the best on the last cycle ( I think my clomid was under dosed), but this time I will be using both Clo and Nolva from PN.

Please let me know what you think and any changes you would make.

Thanks in advance

2. I would go with door #2. I don't like sust at all. Go with a single ester test either cyp or enth doesn't matter. I'd also run the test at 500mg/week with the dbol 25mg/ed should be fine with deca at 300mg/week. Honestly I don't like deca either because of the shutdown it causes. Assuming this is a bulker ever think of taking the deca out and throwing EQ in there. Easier on the system and it causes an increase in your appetite which is perfect for bulkers.
    •   

3. I would like to get the cyp or enan also, I'll see what I can get. How does the cycle length look with the deca for the first 8 weeks and the test weeks 2 through 12. Like I said I wanted to do things this way to for the reasons listed above not to mention it will also save me some money.

4. You are going overboard.

At your size, a simple yet EFFECTIVE cycle of test is still all that is needed. Adding an oral compound would be a nice addition. I would completely drop the deca.

Weeks 1-4: 25mg dbol
    Weeks 1-10: 400-600mg test...........this can be cyp, enan, or sust.(sust would be my last choice though)

This cycle will save you money, will work great, and make recovery a little easier.

5. Thanks size I was considering that as well. It's hard not to want to use the deca when I got to see all the pretty yellow tops lined up in a row. I still might drop the deca. Thanks again, everyone's opinion is appreciated
    •   

6. I agree with Size. Keep it simple, at your weight you would see good things happen.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulking diet, critique please
    By DrBobbo in forum Bulking
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-05-2007, 12:38 AM
  2. critiques please ?
    By french_muscle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-27-2005, 07:58 PM
  3. 1st Cycle Critique Please
    By jws8118 in forum Anabolics