RSS 17 -Alpha...too high of an Sd dose?

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
hey dudes, i was thinkin about runing this later and wanted to get some feedback but i'm concerned about the SD dosage, is it too high, the bottle says take 2 tablets a day, so 40mg, is that too high for a 3-5week cycle? they've also thrown some PP in there too, theres 90 tablets in a bottle so idk, what would be a good way to run this just out of curiousity?

heres the supplement facts

Serving Size: 1 Tablet

Servings Per Container: 90

Amount Per Serving:

2a,17a-Dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one 20mg

17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol 10mg

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
oof....thats kinda a tuff stack there....if this were me and i had to run it id start out with one cap a day and go from there....probably would only run for three weeks though...
mabye something like this
1/1/2
or 1/2/2

RSS Admin

Awards
oof....thats kinda a tuff stack there....if this were me and i had to run it id start out with one cap a day and go from there....probably would only run for three weeks though...
mabye something like this
1/1/2
or 1/2/2
I always recommend starting low to see how you react and then working your way up. However, I will say that everyone who takes the recommended dose loves the results. But again, the decision is yours to make. Either way, good luck and let us know how it goes!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
product would make a lot more sense to be 10 SD and 20 PP per pill instead of vice versa. Or 10/15 would really be optimal. Does anybody think this stuff out before they make these?

40mg of Superdrol is shutdown city, i think you will be able to ride out gains on one pill for a while

RSS Admin

Awards
product would make a lot more sense to be 10 SD and 20 PP per pill instead of vice versa. Or 10/15 would really be optimal. Does anybody think this stuff out before they make these?

40mg of Superdrol is shutdown city, i think you will be able to ride out gains on one pill for a while
Yes, we actually went on survey for the dosage of this product. Not only online, but mainly in person by hardcore lifters; our primary market.

If you feel the dosage in this product is too much, then you are simply not in the bracket of lifters our products are aimed at being used by (and do not try to play an "irresponsible lifter" card here as pertaining to the bracket. 99% of our customers are VERY well educated on these compounds).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am sure they are happy, 40mg of Superdrol should have any user exploding out of their clothes. I'm just saying that I can formulate better ratios... See I respond to Superdrol better than most people in terms of having great gains while tolerating sides, and I see no point in 40mg.
The shutdown is not worth it at that point, and any user predisposed to cholesterol issues is going to get their HDL and LDL royally ****ed in the ass by 40mg of superdrol.

Anyway, Superdrol to PheraPlex in a 2:1 ratio makes no sense, ask anyone here.

I'm not just dogging your product, i talk **** about most of the stacked products where the ratios aren't ideal. Which is a lot of them... which is why I think that nobody thinks this stuff out. And as you said, you didn't think this out, you did a survey.

If the "hardcore lifters" want excessive amounts of Superdrol stacked with extremely modest amounts of Pheraplex that's their deal... But I think that I know better than them and can formulate more effective ratios...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for the record, a standard superdrol cycle is 10mg the first week and 20mg the next two weeks AKA: 10/20/20

a standard phera plex cycle is more like 20/30/30/40 or so

So you are talking 1.5x to 2x as much phera as Sd under standard conditions. Users scale these amounts and durations up after they get more experience. Do you see why I am in disagreement with the wisdom of your stack ratios?

Reminds me of the cyclobolan which has more Superdrol than Halodrol, even though halodrol is usually dosed about FIVE TIMES higher than Superdrol... makes absolutely no ****ing sense...

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
for the record, a standard superdrol cycle is 10mg the first week and 20mg the next two weeks AKA: 10/20/20

a standard phera plex cycle is more like 20/30/30/40 or so

So you are talking 1.5x to 2x as much phera as Sd under standard conditions. Users scale these amounts and durations up after they get more experience. Do you see why I am in disagreement with the wisdom of your stack ratios?

Reminds me of the cyclobolan which has more Superdrol than Halodrol, even though halodrol is usually dosed about FIVE TIMES higher than Superdrol... makes absolutely no ****ing sense...
Couldnt agree more. When I first read this thread, I was like these ratios should be flip-flopped. Same with CycloBolan.

Next up: 10mg xtreme tren & 60mg Superdrol, call it "CardiacDrol"

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Yes, we actually went on survey for the dosage of this product. Not only online, but mainly in person by hardcore lifters; our primary market.

If you feel the dosage in this product is too much, then you are simply not in the bracket of lifters our products are aimed at being used by (and do not try to play an "irresponsible lifter" card here as pertaining to the bracket. 99% of our customers are VERY well educated on these compounds).
i call bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!!! do you really think 99% of your customers are "very well educated" on steroids? what a joke.....did you guys really do a study or is that more bullsh!t too? and dont tell me im not in your demographic....guys like unreal and i are exactly the type of people you should be trying to sell to....not the joke fatties you pass the products off to that have no clue what they are doing to there body....gotta tell ya...after this statement you have lost a potential customer.....oh and your not a board sponsor are you....are you even allowed to post here? reported......

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
mooch you always crack me up, lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
cmon dude....you know you were thinking the same thing....your just nicer than me....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
^^100% correct

hey clear out your PMs for me eh?

RSS Admin

Awards
i call bullsh!t!!!!!!!!!!!! do you really think 99% of your customers are "very well educated" on steroids? what a joke.....did you guys really do a study or is that more bullsh!t too? and dont tell me im not in your demographic....guys like unreal and i are exactly the type of people you should be trying to sell to....not the joke fatties you pass the products off to that have no clue what they are doing to there body....gotta tell ya...after this statement you have lost a potential customer.....oh and your not a board sponsor are you....are you even allowed to post here? reported......
Chill with the immature animosity bro. I'm not throwing that vibe out so I'll kindly request you don't throw it at me.

We did in fact survey the local bodybuilders, whether you choose to believe that or not serves no relevance. We will choose our product dosages, choose our demographic, and do business the way we choose to. If this conflicts with what you believe in or what you practice or any ideologies you have, kindly choose another business to deal with; there's no need to go to the level you went to.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We did in fact survey the local bodybuilders, whether you choose to believe that or not serves no relevance. We will choose our product dosages, choose our demographic, and do business the way we choose to. If this conflicts with what you believe in or what you practice or any ideologies you have, kindly choose another business to deal with; there's no need to go to the level you went to.
Who you asked, who you marketed to and who your demographic is has no relevence to whose hands it will get into. Serioulsy. Lot's of very powerfull weapons of defense are used as weapons of offense - often against the very same origin.

Having beta tested SD at a doses of up to 50mg at 220lbs there is absolutely no need to exceed 30mg - 40mg tops solo. Stacking with PP? Not smart.

That's your business and your customer health - not mine.

BTW - the OTC customer base is about 1% hardcore.

RSS Admin

Awards
Who you asked, who you marketed to and who your demographic is has no relevence to whose hands it will get into. Serioulsy. Lot's of very powerfull weapons of defense are used as weapons of offense - often against the very same origin.

Having beta tested SD at a doses of up to 50mg at 220lbs there is absolutely no need to exceed 30mg - 40mg tops solo. Stacking with PP? Not smart.

That's your business and your customer health - not mine.

BTW - the OTC customer base is about 1% hardcore.
You're right, it doesn't dictate whose hands the product ends up in, neither does the alcohol content of a bottle of Jack Daniels.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're right, it doesn't dictate whose hands the product ends up in, neither does the alcohol content of a bottle of Jack Daniels.
Jack Daniels likely sleeps well at night. Comparative justification :thumbsup:

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like the dose on the hormones should be reversed

henryhavoc

Awards
I have to back up Unreal and Crazyfool405 on this one.

SD is one of the most toxic orals available, and most people don't see any reason to even bump from 20mg to 30mg per day while running a cycle. Phera on the other hand starts out around 20mg per day and ends up at 40mg per day..

By combining the compounds at this ratio, the product is giving the worst possible outcome - terrible shutdown resulting from the overdose of sd, and no effectiveness of the second compound, because it's underdosed.

Take all the surveys you want, but I'd never use this product simply because it looks like some goon in the lab got the dosing mixed up.

RSS Admin

Awards
I have to back up Unreal and Crazyfool405 on this one.

SD is one of the most toxic orals available, and most people don't see any reason to even bump from 20mg to 30mg per day while running a cycle. Phera on the other hand starts out around 20mg per day and ends up at 40mg per day..

By combining the compounds at this ratio, the product is giving the worst possible outcome - terrible shutdown resulting from the overdose of sd, and no effectiveness of the second compound, because it's underdosed.

Take all the surveys you want, but I'd never use this product simply because it looks like some goon in the lab got the dosing mixed up.
Ha, want a free bottle? I bet you'll change your mind real quick. Stop going so much off of literature and go by some real world experience. People are putting on 20+lbs in 3 weeks with this product and then cycling off because that's all they needed. Sometimes going against the grain can yield some results you didn't expect; keep that in mind.

RSS Admin

Awards
Uh hyuck hyuck funny guy. The MAJORITY of our users know their stuff. The MINORITY (ex: stupid college kid buying a bottle of liquor and getting alchohol poisining) DON'T know their stuff.

Don't mock my validation points. Any product can end up in the wrong hands and be abused, from cigrattes to food leading to morbid obesity. User responsiblity is that in its own; beyond that, I'm just the supplier. If you don't like it, tough.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My you are a touchy one :spank:

Best not make you angry though, you might be wearing nice cloths and we dont want them to get ruined

^^^ ooo lemme guess he took that 40mgs of superdrol...I can tell cuz his skin changed color from his organs not working anymore.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't mock my validation points. Any product can end up in the wrong hands and be abused, from cigrattes to food leading to morbid obesity. User responsiblity is that in its own; beyond that, I'm just the supplier. If you don't like it, tough.
I don't think anyone is mocking your validation points. The fact that you believe that they are practical is the subject of ridicule. Your validation is shrouded in either an abundance of ignorance or naitivity. The fact that you would actually make these public statements leaves both up for serious debate.

henryhavoc

Awards
Ha, want a free bottle? I bet you'll change your mind real quick. Stop going so much off of literature and go by some real world experience. People are putting on 20+lbs in 3 weeks with this product and then cycling off because that's all they needed. Sometimes going against the grain can yield some results you didn't expect; keep that in mind.
Thanks for the offer but I have all the AAS I need for now.

In addition, I've ran SD before and the sides started hitting me after around three weeks following a 10/20/20 regimen so I stopped it there.

I don't doubt that your product works, I just don't agree with the SD dose being that high. For me personally, it would probably wreck my body quickly. I'd rather play it safe than sorry. In addition, I would rather run the phera at a higher dose to reap it's benefits as well.

RSS Admin

Awards
I don't think anyone is mocking your validation points. The fact that you believe that they are practical is the subject of ridicule. Your validation is shrouded in either an abundance of ignorance or naitivity. The fact that you would actually make these public statements leaves both up for serious debate.
Agreed. The SD could be too high. I could delve further into the reasoning of the dosage we chose but my point would be moot; I've obviously been trumped on the fact that it's in the high range regardless of why it's dosed how it is.

Now as far as changing the dose, I'll explain to you from the business end why it's not so easy to go in and lower it down to 10mg per serving. Products require labels, and labels are expensive and you have to get them printed in high quantities, so when you're sitting on 2000 labels with a specified dosage you can't just switch things up and take a big monetary loss on the label costs.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yanna , the old beta testers of the origonal superdrol had no issues running it at a dose of that high and as high as 50mg,

considering the fact that things are different then then now, maybe a lot of the reasons we see such problems with these super clones are they arent "pure" as the origonal superdrol? either way, ive ran 2 SD cycles in my time and both about a year apart, each of them yeilded much different results. Certain batches are "iffy" whatever yadda yadda,

Im not defending RSS or anything but maybe he actually has a more pure product then other companies. Agreed dosing on phera is low, but it maybe to balance some of the effects in terms of AA ratio?

i personally wont run SD at lower then 20mg ever, 30 was nice for me,

and phera at 20mg not for me when i hit 40mg and 60 mg is where i loved it, liver values were a little crazy but never went to high because of my NAC dose and othe liver supports.

maybe if we can get a few people to log, people who are experienced, know what they can handle and are familiar with the compound. as well as get pre during and post blood work we can make a fair judgement, thundergod comes to mind, futurepilot (hes experemented with high doses) ....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'll take a free bottle of it.......pm sent.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:afro:guess he didn't really want to give out a free bottle to try. lol.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather have the bottle of Jack....(referred to a few posts back)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yanna , the old beta testers of the origonal superdrol had no issues running it at a dose of that high and as high as 50mg
That is not completely correct. Having been the one, and I believe the only one (I think TwinPeak ran [maybe] 50mg but for a shorter time) and I am of the opinion that 30mg is quite sufficient. At 40mg pumps were too excessive and BP head aches were significant and only increased at 50mg. Not to mention the risk (sides) to return was deminshed after 30mg.

The idea with anything is not to see how much you can get away with taking but rtaher take just enough to be effective. That used to be the motto for some of us.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is not completely correct. Having been the one, and I believe the only one (I think TwinPeak ran [maybe] 50mg but for a shorter time) I am of the opinion that 30mg is quite sufficient. At 40mg pumps were too excessive and BP head aches were significant and only increased at 50mg. Not to mention the risk (sides) to return was deminshed after 30mg.

The idea with anything is not to see how much you can get away with taking but rtaher take just enough to be effective. That used to be the motto for some of us.

i agree, but ive use a "clone" from one of there companies at 30mg, and to be honest did nothing and i ate everything in site,

not mentioning names but whatever,

i completely see where your going, also i am very tolerant to sides with mostly every supplement ive used lol so i guess im not one to talk about that

i never got back pumps at 60mg phera or 100mg hdrol 90mg tren (not stacked lol) no pumps like that at 50mg epi.

BP was only bad when i did Dbol back in the day.

i will say tho definetly use whats effective and working for you but there are factors with pathways (like alcoholics) that enable to build tolerance like the CYP450 enzyme thats used to break down alcohol and oral steroids. this can be upregulated at regular use./ abuse of things.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Crazy you got a bad bottle. I don't think i've ever seen a case of someone not responding to Superdrol, ever, and you know how much I read about this ****.

Personally I am relatively tolerant of PHs too and think that the gains on 30mg SD were hardly better than 20mg. 40 and 50 is very excessive to me... Some people may benefit from these doses but you're talking a few % of the user base.

For as many people benefit from 40mg SD, 10 times as many feel like crap on 30.