Do original Pro hormones are better than clones?

masterX

masterX

Awards
I can see many people selling pro hormones from original manufacturer, the most common:

Superdrol from Designer supplements and Anabolic Xtreme

Halodrol 50 from Gaspari

Promagnon 25 from Peak Peformance Labs

The dates of expiration have expired for most of these products.
It is often sold air tight sealed.

R

Raptorbh12

Awards
you just made no sense... Peremption by definition means "a defeating". So the defeating date is over and you want to know how clones have air tight seals?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
he's from france.

anyway, the clones *should* be the same compound so there should be no reason to pay extra for originals. However, you can always trust the originals, whereas many clones have bad batches, or are contaminated, or are a different compound, and sometimes they're just DHEA... so some people will spend the extra money to be sure.

I wouldn't though, there's plenty of good clones out there.

The old stuff should still be good. I had Superdrol from 2006 and it was still great 3 years later. They last a long time.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
The old stuff should still be good. I had Superdrol from 2006 and it was still great 3 years later. They last a long time.
Yeah, this is what it seems he's really asking about, if an original has gone past the expiration date but is still sealed, what are the chances of it still being any good.

Unfortunately, I do not know the answer, but I do have DS Superdrol from 2004/2005 that I was planning on opening in about a month...

masterX

masterX

Awards
I use an expired product and it works very good.

I m looking for comments about pro hormones past the expiration dates, that is it.

", whereas many clones have bad batches, or are contaminated, or are a different compound, and sometimes they're just DHEA... so some people will spend the extra money to be sure."

Hard to be safe with all the manufacturers claiming to be the best and wanting a growing business. This is why i would like to see labs analysis when a company claim to be good. CEL did it for few batches that s good yet it should be every ****in batch.

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
not really bro, it must get kinda expensive to run the tests on them and cel have proven themselves to be trustworthy enough times now

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I used AX Superdrol a few months ago with expiration date of 2007 and it was still good.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I dont want to hurt any bodys feelings, but if I had a choice between the old originals, with expired dates, in still sealed containers, theres no way I would even bother with anything thats coming out today.

Im banking that this "old" stuff will still be good even years after the expiration dates.