First pinning cycle...A few questions

ripped64

Awards
i plan on doing a 10 wk cycle of test e at 500mg/wk. Injecting 250mg monday and 250mg thursday also running arimidex eod at .25mg for weeks 1-14. Planning to take the arimidex for bloating reasons but not sure if im going to need it but i plan to take it anyway. Is there a better dosage or any info for how long to take it for. Also i have read for PCT to take nolvadex but i have torem on hand so could i use that or is nolvadex recommended. Also at what dosage... Thank you

LiftedSierra

Awards
i plan on doing a 10 wk cycle of test e at 500mg/wk. Injecting 250mg monday and 250mg thursday also running arimidex eod at .25mg for weeks 1-14. Planning to take the arimidex for bloating reasons but not sure if im going to need it but i plan to take it anyway. Is there a better dosage or any info for how long to take it for. Also i have read for PCT to take nolvadex but i have torem on hand so could i use that or is nolvadex recommended. Also at what dosage... Thank you
Im going to use nolvadex 40/40/20/20

Also why take arimidex before any bloating starts?

I would run the test only cycle so you can see if you start to have any sides. But hey Im learning, thats just what I've kinda understood from reading.

Although I would like to take a low dose of nolva to prevent gyno but Ill take my chances and start nolva incase I start to see gyno.

BTW what is eod and ed? I keep seeing that. Is it each day and every other day?

ripped64

Awards
Ok thanks a lot i guess ill use the arimidex only if i start to bloat. Yes ed means every day and eod is every other day

LiftedSierra

Awards
Ok thanks a lot i guess ill use the arimidex only if i start to bloat. Yes ed means every day and eod is every other day
I just looked at my source for arimidex and holy **** thats alot of money for 10 1mg pills

Why would someone use this as an estrogen blocker when nolva is so much cheaper???

RSR36

Awards
Arimidex is expensive in pill form. A lot of people use liquidex as a cheaper alternative. Adex is an Aromatase Inhibitor and stops the formation of Estrogen from excess Test. Nolvadex just blocks the Estrogen at the receptor selectively. I get no symptoms on 500mg Test, so I do not run Adex. But I keep it on hand as well as Nolva. If gyno flares up, Nolva will treat it well. If you think you are gyno prone, take the Adex at the dosage u suggested. It will prevent gyno, but will also reduce some Estrogen mediated gains as well as lower sex drive. Toremifene is fine for PCT, but when using Test longer than 6 weeks, HCG can really help with testicular atrophy. HCG is used PRE-PCT to prepare your testicles to restart test/sperm production. The Torem sends the signal to start, but HCG makes sure the testes are able to produce when the signal is there. So consider that as well as gyno prevention and PCT.