Poll : Which did you get better body comp changes from?

Which product did you notice more physcal changes from?

• T1-Pro

Votes: 29 23.0%
  • M-1-T

Votes: 97 77.0%

• Total voters

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

Will tell in 6 weeks. Hopefully the M1T will work as well as I have been hearing.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For myself I like the T1Pro better, no sides. But M1,4ADD did the most for me out of any PH.

rhatid

Banned
Awards
its all about s1+!!

but really dermals suck... pin is the only way.

cdy2179

Awards
just finished a M1T 4Ad 4 week cycle, put on 15lbs and grew every

where, bicepts went from 16" to 17" and bodyfat is still around 9-10%.

the acne showed up the last week, glad to get off before it got any worse.

Other than that and cramps ( which patasium pills took care of) i had no sides,

the 4ad kept me feeling better than ever.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The most rapid changes came from 2 weeks of M1T but the more pronounced changes came from 4weeks of 4AD/1T/OhT.

Crotalus

Awards
My best permanent results , no doubt were my first two time with T-1 Pro. Gained a total of 8 solid pounds while eating hardly anything ( normal for me in the summer ). For awhile i just thought my scale was broke because how could I gain weight eating apple sauce, chicken and salads ? And not much of any of those items. But I then checked it on the new scale at the new Gold's I joined , and it was right.

My biggest weight gain was with M1,4add but lost all of it in 12 days ... ten pounds in 12 days. All water ...

M1T was the worst, just horrible for me. The sides were so bad I couldn't even walk the dog 1/2 mile let alone train ... that **** could be free and you'd never see me do it again.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What is T1 Pro and where do I get it? Or at least where can I find a description of it.
Transdermal 1-Test/4AD, 2:1 ratio. You could buy T-gel from Custom and add powders.

TUCKER

Awards
i'm doing the tgel with 5g of 1test and 2.5 of 4ad and 2.5 of 4oht with m4ohn and i've never had such bad headaches in my life...so now i'm taking some asprins even tho its prolly not the safest thing to be taking while taking a methyl compound, but i have to b/c my whole head is killing me

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
i'm doing the tgel with 5g of 1test and 2.5 of 4ad and 2.5 of 4oht with m4ohn and i've never had such bad headaches in my life...so now i'm taking some asprins even tho its prolly not the safest thing to be taking while taking a methyl compound, but i have to b/c my whole head is killing me
Aspirin isn't too bad as far as liver toxicity is concerned. Tylenol (acetamitophen) is what you don't wanna take too much of.

TUCKER

Awards
cool...but isnt this kinda odd...my blood pressure is under control, but my head is pounding...and its only 2 squirts a day....just seems really weird...but asprin does help

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
cool...but isnt this kinda odd...my blood pressure is under control, but my head is pounding...and its only 2 squirts a day....just seems really weird...but asprin does help
It is weird, I'm on everything you're on now, but injected and a lot more of it. I don't get any headaches.

TUCKER

Awards
could it be something that is in the t-gel for absorption..dont have to answer..its kind of a rhetorical question, but my workouts are slacking b/c of this and its pissing me off!!!:mad:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Are you using anything else new, like stimulants maybe? I just started using Tight! and it gave me a headache for awhile.

TUCKER

Awards
no...but today is the first day it hasnt really hurt as bad...theres still pressure all around my head, but not as bad yet...it could be the m4ohn...so i'm trying to spread compounds apart and see when it most likely occurs...

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
The most rapid changes came from 2 weeks of M1T but the more pronounced changes came from 4weeks of 4AD/1T/OhT.
My experience is similar. M 1-T is OK for a "boost," but it is not a good foundation IMO.

randydogsf

Awards
I'm doing the same as you, Tucker, except no m4ohn... no serious headaches here, so it might be the m4ohn your having probs with.

(By the way, I am seriously groving on this combo - no negative sides, no shutdown, lots of energy, fast w/o recovery, very little water... only problem is the gel itself... some days my friends say I smell like salad dressing, other days they say I smell like cheese...)

no...but today is the first day it hasnt really hurt as bad...theres still pressure all around my head, but not as bad yet...it could be the m4ohn...so i'm trying to spread compounds apart and see when it most likely occurs...

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Are other people associating headaches with their PH/PS use?

Are you a coffee drinker Tucker?

sonicbum

Awards

ive had some very slight headaches on m1t. nothing severe really.

i am currently doing 10 mg of m1t right now, and am on day 12, and my sex drive/fuction has been fine so far. im taking it with legalgear's 4ad+ transdermal, whcih im sure is helping. sexdrive is starting to disapear now though......

dego

Awards

Yes 4AD and M4AD give me headaches... high dose m4AD its bad enough to put me OUT for 2 hours.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Definantly m1t, if you can hang with some of the sides.

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
dermal all the way

Never did T-1 Pro but have used the dermobolics products. I like the dermals much better than M1t. More specifically I got better gains from 1-test dermal 400mg a day for six weeks than I did with 30mg a day of m1t for 6 weeks.