Since bb wont ship me 1t trren

Soad

Soad

Awards
the one/2nd gear or a tren clone?

with the one should i still take a serm with that pct? i think i should?
any reviews on that stuff

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
why cant you get 1t tren shipped to you?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
OOOHHH CANADA!

why not the one and a tren clone! can you get these shipped to you? why dont you order from nutra?

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it might get stopped too, Id love to order nutra, but Im 7 for 7 from TF

Soad

Soad

Awards
OOOHHH CANADA!

why not the one and a tren clone! can you get these shipped to you? why dont you order from nutra?
nutra takes forever for me bbs got that new 2-3 express to canada i wanta try out and im alrdy stacking something with this ><

so i was think the the one or a tren clone maybe a tren-epi

im 1 week preloading milk so i need to decide fast, plus im selling my pc this weekend so wont have a pc for a couple weeeks.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BB.com sends there stuff in a lame BB.com box, they always get opened, but get this, my boy ordered 3 h drols to edmonton , they opened them.....added 12$to the shipping and still sent them. Amazing that they caught something illegal.....opened it...added tax and still shipped it.

Good Job Customs

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
BB.com sends there stuff in a lame BB.com box, they always get opened, but get this, my boy ordered 3 h drols to edmonton , they opened them.....added 12$to the shipping and still sent them. Amazing that they caught something illegal.....opened it...added tax and still shipped it.

Good Job Customs
I will just get em, put em in one of my old vitamin bottles, and mail em to you guys after I reseal the to. hahah.

Seriously why dont more people do that. All you cannuks know americans.

Soad

Soad

Awards
I will just get em, put em in one of my old vitamin bottles, and mail em to you guys after I reseal the to. hahah.

Seriously why dont more people do that. All you cannuks know americans.
thats how i get my nolva and clomid haha