ready for another cycle, little help plz

eggnog631

Awards
basic info:
6' 195lbs ( cutting from around 215)
been working out for 2 years on and off and no diet, 2 years with poor diet and iffy training, over 1 year completely dialed in.

ph experience: i used the one, starting the week it came out. was impressed with the results because it was so simple. im a ph n00b otherwise.

starting in august i would like to do another ph cycle. i was thinking about either using the one again, or going with an epi cycle.
for epi i would need nolva , im not really sure how to get it though (feel free to pm:006:).

my goal is to gain size overall, but i wont turn down strength gains.

should i go with the one or try epi out? or is there a better compound to use?

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
Go with epi, 40mg for 6 weeks. And just search Research Chemicals on google along with what you are looking for, its not hard to find.

eggnog631

Awards
thanks. im just trying to find reputable companies, thats what im having a hard time finding since it cant really be discussed.

eggnog631

Awards
is havoc and ibe epi the same? also, i have a bottle of hyperdrol layin around and was thinking it would be a good think to use because of the 6 bromo. should i get reversitol or is hyperdrol fine for an AI?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is havoc and ibe epi the same? also, i have a bottle of hyperdrol layin around and was thinking it would be a good think to use because of the 6 bromo. should i get reversitol or is hyperdrol fine for an AI?
yes they are the same, there are tons of "epi" products out:
havoc
epistane
e-stane
epidrol

save the hyperdrol for PCT

eggnog631

Awards
ok im going to start this july 12th instead of in august because its a 6 week cycle. 40 straight through will be fine? theres no need to ramp up?

ilovefish

Awards
You could start at 30 just to see how you feel on it for a few days then go to 40 if everything is fine..........also fishoil and joint supps are a must...i ran epi for 4 weeks and week 4 i wanted to cut off my limbs at the joints

ilovefish

Awards
Well i always keep it simple a good high dose fish oil always keeps my joints feeling good like 10-15 grams a day or you can go with some cissus or both