SERIOUS SCAMMER BEWARE

Big Ty

Awards
Update: thrusday june 10th, 2009
Remember this.. their names will change and act like they are your friend trying to help you.. But all they want is your cash.. so beware
Origin Basskiller
Looks like they are at it again..

this is their newest
domain is masked, but was
Created on: 30-Jan-09
Expires on: 30-Jan-10
. extremeironbodybuilding. com]• Index page[/url]
Warrick or Xander or robflex, milkman pumpinlead Bigdave1972 who scammed many members is at it again set up a new free forums board extremeironbodybuilding. com
Guys lets close this pos down register at this board and call this pos out and expose him before more people get burned.

sent in by a friend
I am here to expose a scammer, I would not post this if it were not true,
ALL facts that I write can be verified.
XANDER is a well known scammer for many years he sets up free bodybuilding forums,
makes friends with the members then scams them out of thousands of dollars.
He goes by the names
Robyflex from Meso RX
Stevestiffwood Darkside BB
Warrick Darkside BB
He scammed many members on Meso for alot of cash I was one of them.
HDH Super Mod at Meso rx exposed robyflex through his IP address which does not lie.

__________________________________________________ __________________

UPdate in Blue.. a new board found

I know that Bigdave1972 is a scammer. What he does is start up these freeboards.. gets others from our legit boards to mod for him, then moves them up to admin statis.. Most are greatful and really don't belong as Mods in the first place.. so they are more then willing to do this.. He'll then bring a source aboard that he knows and trusts.. Which is himself as the source.. Possibly giving away a few real vials of gear to the mods.. So that way they get sucked into the con.. Then he backs off the board with a lame ass excuse of work getting tough or some other bullshit.. Then the scamming starts..
He's done this on two seperate boards and now I've heard he's started a third called muscleheadsusa
But I've yet been able to find the board..
He always uses those freeboards that cost him nothing to run and can be dump with no out of pocket..
He's also used muscleandfitness as a name when we called him out as a scammer as bigdave1972.. thats when he came back as muscleandfitness.. since we burned that name.. he's moved on to this third board..

This guy is no good and will scam people. He'll also use the PM system to get members to his new scam board..I'll lay money he's probably asked someone to be a mod there already..

bigdave1972
muscleandfitness
muscleheadsusa latest name

one of the first boards he's scammed at
remember, these are his scammer boards
anabolicfuture.com it was hosted on a yahoo free acount

he's since learned to keep his name off the board by going to a totally free board.

the latest boards
theanabolicdungeon.phpbb3now.com

thenextgenerationofm.aforumfree.com/forum.htm (thanks to a member at Annon)

his latest..

muscleheadsusa.bestdiscussion.net/

freepowerboards.com/anabolicdungeon/index.php

other handles seem to be
usarep 72.87.122.27
davidisabeast 72.82.5.136 0
powerislife 72.82.13.167 0 3
clinteastwood 72.82.15.47 0
powerbroker 72.82.15.47 0
kingkong 72.82.15.47 40
squatbenchpressdeadlift 72.82.31.24 155
muscleupp 72.82.17.107 1
nathan2006 72.82.8.4 20
squatbenchpressdeadlift
doctordave
powerislife
kingkong

ip addies
He's also impersonated people like chaos,thinkbig and a few others

mailing address was in Cranston, Rhode Island

Somebody told me this was David Wayne Pope, so I just did a WHOIS on his board, anabolicfuture.com, and it came back registered to David Pope.

David Wayne Pope is a well-known scammer from Rhode Island, who has been scamming at least as far back as 2002. I remember Pope scamming from years ago, but as I only had his USA Nutrition mailbox address in Cranston I wasn't sure this was the guy. I do remember Pope as being from Providence, not Cranston, but RI is a tiny little state.

I know David Wayne Pope also often has addresses in the name of Nairi Pope or Nairi Alexander, and has a rap sheet a mile long in RI for offenses like passing bad checks. A real low-life scumbag who never even scammed for big bucks, but little bits here and there.

Pope David / Pope Nairi
66 Cleveland Ave
Cranston, RI 02920

drops that he's used
D.Pope
66 cleveland ave
cranston, r.i. 02920

dave kazandjian
66 cleveland ave
cranston, r.i. 02920

david kazandjian
p.o. box 28753
providence, r.i. 02908

nani kazandjian
66 cleveland ave
cranston, r.i. 02920

lisa plummer
43 fruithill ave
providence, r.i 02909
usa

david wayne
66 cleveland ave
crankston, r.i. 02920
usa

MICHELLE PALUMBO
6 SUNFLOWER CIRCLE
NORTH PROVIDENCE, R.I. 02911
USA

his business name-listing popes nutrition & personal training
services - 575 academy avenue apt.2 providence ri 02908

bank info-bad check info soverign bank from david pope

home address - 66 CLEVELAND AVE CRANSTON RHODE ISLAND 02920
PHONE NUMBER - 1-401-223-4445 THIS IS HIS HOME ADDRESS AND ACTIVE
HOME PHONE NUMBER HERES OTHER ADDRESSES AND INFO BELOW!!!!!!

justin pope
66 cleveland ave
cranston, r.i. 02920

d.pope
40 greeley st.
providence, r.i. 02904

tatiana pope
66 cleveland ave
cranston, r.i. 02920

michelle palumbo
40 greeley st.
providence, ri 02904

another name on that house
Burdwood, Bruce
66 Cleveland Ave
Cranston, RI 02920-6806 __________________

W C B B Sponsors

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ty -- how do we know your motives are sincere? Do you have a good reputation on any other boards? You are brand new here and posting these accusations, I hope you did your homework.

That said...I used to work in law enforcement in the area where those alleged suspects live. Two of the names jump out at me, I know exactly who they are. Be careful...if the allegations are true, these people are far more trouble than they may appear to be on the surface. You do not want them being vengeful.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
if this is true. it's awesome you put it up here.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ty -- how do we know your motives are sincere? Do you have a good reputation on any other boards? You are brand new here and posting these accusations, I hope you did your homework.

That said...I used to work in law enforcement in the area where those alleged suspects live. Two of the names jump out at me, I know exactly who they are. Be careful...if the allegations are true, these people are far more trouble than they may appear to be on the surface. You do not want them being vengeful.
It is quite common for people that utilize underground sources to watch each others back. Even Einstein from here scammed quite a few people. When that happens, people run around getting the word out. It is easy to check up on some of the source boards the validity of this, but I remember a few of those names, so I would take this as valid at face value.

Adams

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
It is quite common for people that utilize underground sources to watch each others back. Even Einstein from here scammed quite a few people. When that happens, people run around getting the word out. It is easy to check up on some of the source boards the validity of this, but I remember a few of those names, so I would take this as valid at face value.

Adams
X2!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ha, I must be getting old then! Never had to order anything online but I do remember the "black lists" that used to circulate on Usenet (MFW days) when early entrepreneurs were running scams....