m drol bridge into h drol/winabol stack

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

m drol bridge into h drol/winabol stack

ok how should i go about doing this? as far as dosing and what weeks to start the h drol/winabol stack

im not doing this until august im just trying to get info now so i have everything set and ready to go.

i was originally going to do just the hdrol/winabol stack but my friend gave me a free bottle of m drol because he tried it for 2 days and said he didnt like it b/c it made him jittery.

2. Registered User
    Answers

do not take mdrol then bridge to hdrol... Why would you run a major supressive aas then run one that takes 2-2.5 wks to really kick in?

Only thing I can think of would be:
    Mdrol: 10/20/20/20
    Hdrol: 0/0/50/50/75/75/75/75
    Win: 0//0/0/0/150/200/250/300

Wasn't sure how the win is dosed per pill? 50? It may beef to be higher.

What have you run previously?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

winabol

1 Capsule contains 50mg 5a-androstano {2,3-c} furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    winabol

1 Capsule contains 50mg 5a-androstano {2,3-c} furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether
    Yeah wish it was more cost effective... But 150-300 typical. I used Zol way back with 1AD def gets you super hard and vasc but pretty pricy but can run for while which is pretty nice. Still not sold on mdrol into hdrol it hdrol+win.

6wks of hdrol and win would be a nice recomp/cut.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    do not take mdrol then bridge to hdrol... Why would you run a major supressive aas then run one that takes 2-2.5 wks to really kick in?

Only thing I can think of would be:
    Mdrol: 10/20/20/20
    Hdrol: 0/0/50/50/75/75/75/75
    Win: 0//0/0/0/150/200/250/300

Wasn't sure how the win is dosed per pill? 50? It may beef to be higher.

What have you run previously?
    Ive ran dbol4 weeks stacked with test cypionate for 8weeks and i ran that stack 2 seperate times and with doses of 20mgs of dbol and 500mgs of test

Im currently on p tren which is estra 4 9 and am about ready to finish that up on tuesday.
    thats the only pro-steroid substance i have done so far.

Im mainly looking to get leaner and stronger. Ive already reached the size i want to be at which is 200 lbs. I know exactly how much calories i take in in a day and am constantly changing training strategys to get stronger.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

I dont think you ridea of m-drol, h-drol, winabol will turn out well. I mean...more is not always better. Especially since your at your desired size. Its not worth the risk and shutdown of all of that. I mean after m-drol(super) many people say that they are shut down pretty hard.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

well i did the estra 4 9 and to tell ya it worked pretty good as i put about 30 lbs on my bench and 50 on my deadlift, but it was nowhere near as powerful as the dbol test stacks i did and how bad can shut down really be, i mean your either shut down or your not and its gonna happen with whatever type of anabolic you do, so what should i take to get maximul strength gains without no more than a couple pounds of a weight gain????
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by stullsy View Post
    well i did the estra 4 9 and to tell ya it worked pretty good as i put about 30 lbs on my bench and 50 on my deadlift, but it was nowhere near as powerful as the dbol test stacks i did and how bad can shut down really be, i mean your either shut down or your not and its gonna happen with whatever type of anabolic you do, so what should i take to get maximul strength gains without no more than a couple pounds of a weight gain????
    Mdrol can blow u up in size and strength. I think if you are at desired size and want more recomp look toward hdrol/win or tren/hdrol.

Gotta love the tren strength gains!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    Mdrol can blow u up in size and strength. I think if you are at desired size and want more recomp look toward hdrol/win or tren/hdrol.

Gotta love the tren strength gains!
    when you say tren do you mean like trenadrol or estra 4 9???
    Like i said im on the estra 4 9 right now and i like the gains i got, but i just wanted to know if there was anything out there that supplied more dry strength gains??? would hdrol supply more stregth gains than estra 4 9???
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha One/M-drol stack or bridge?
    By RcMonahan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 07:36 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 08:53 PM
  3. H drol + Winabol log
    By stullsy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 05:11 PM