Do your research here!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
really great post B! lots of very good sites there....most guys here have never even heard of pubmed!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute, WAIT a minute...you mean I cant just post it for you guys to do all the research for me?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Wait a minute, WAIT a minute...you mean I cant just post it for you guys to do all the research for me?
I know right?!?!?! WTF? I have to research everything myself? Screw you guys, I'm going home.

lowdose22

Awards
can you guys give me any adive on avanar?check out my blog and ill be happy to return the favour!

bigdipper

Banned
Awards
hello im new to steroid use. what all should i take on a cycle?

neta1o

Awards
I've found a lot of info on the PubMed, its been a valuable resource so far thanks

jlrooks

Awards
im new to anabolic minds, i dont even know if im doing this right. i was curious if anyone had some good info on deca-diboldazol

WannaBuild34

Awards
Same here, 34 years olds, working out for about 1 year and can't get over 175 pounds. Eating 6 meals a day, 3 protien shakes per day, working out 5 times a week. Any ideas on good muscle builders?

KrayzeeMonkey

KrayzeeMonkey

Awards
Awesome thank you for this info a lot of help

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wtf after all this time I've been here I've never seen this post... Great stuff in here... I will definitely be coming back and forth to this.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
WTF is research? :slap:

DavePeterson

Awards
I love to research BUT only if I can comprehend everything and draw an educated conclusion.

I'll add a link for good (fundamental and further) Knowledge.

w w w.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/bv.fcgi?rid=endocrin.TOC&depth=1

GetBent

Awards
I use pubmed for my medical school research! Its a great site!

GetBent

Awards
make sure you filter for evidence based medicen and pay attention to P values, .05 is the goal!

mumbles12

Awards
hahaha took the words right out of my mouth.

so will all these links give me the knowledge to not destroy my body with steds if ever I decide to use them? Its knowing when is the right time to use em too that problem, how you know when you peak in size?

jonkelsey

Awards
i have just purchased a bottle of deca 300mg/ml for my deca Dbol cycle ione of the forums recommends using 300ml per week deca does that mean i have to buy 12 bottles for 12 week cycle im very confused as is my 1st cycle any help advise wouldd be greatly appreciated many thanks jon and do i have to inject the whole bottle each week

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have just purchased a bottle of deca 300mg/ml for my deca Dbol cycle ione of the forums recommends using 300ml per week deca does that mean i have to buy 12 bottles for 12 week cycle im very confused as is my 1st cycle any help advise wouldd be greatly appreciated many thanks jon and do i have to inject the whole bottle each week
Mg not ml

seclureon

Awards
should i be worried that research done on sites listed tell me polar opposites from things i read on AM?

toddgranit

toddgranit

Awards

djxodus

Awards
Thinking of doing mechanic/ tren/ androgel for a 6 week cycle. Was thinking
Mechabol 75 75 100 100 100 100
Trenevar 60 75 75 75 75 75
Testim 30mg a day for first 2 weeks while waiting on the mechanic to kick in

Pct daa and clomid for 4 weeks