How do ProHormones compare to illegal Steroids?

hilnap

Awards
In other words, how WEAK are Pro Hormones ( the legal ones on the market today - not the banned ones) compared to legal steroids?

Would you say that maybe PH's are HALF as powerful/usefull for building muscle as steroids?

Or are PH's really in a minor league when its compared to the real deal?

Reps for insightful answers :)

RSR36

Awards
That's a loaded question... I can tell you that for me 75mg daily of H-Drol (prosteroid) is very compareable to 40mg of Turinabol (AAS). In fact I can't tell the difference. Some "pro-hormones" are not really pro-anything. They ARE anabolic steroids. They just happen to be sold OTC currently. Superdrol clones are very powerful. People routinely dose 50mg daily Anadrol (powerful AAS), but I don't think anyone would last too long on 50mg daily Superdrol. So in that case, Superdrol is stronger mg per mg than many illegal AAS. There is no real quantitative answer to such a general question. It seems to me the breakdown is something like this...

1.Non-methyl Pro Hormones are weakest mg per mg and don't seem to produce dramatic results
2.Methyl Pro Steroids are stronger and have coversion target hormone and intrinsic activity
3.Methyl designer Steroids are AAS and equal in potency to many illegal oral AAS and carry all the risks as well

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's a loaded question... I can tell you that for me 75mg daily of H-Drol (prosteroid) is very compareable to 40mg of Turinabol (AAS). In fact I can't tell the difference. Some "pro-hormones" are not really pro-anything. They ARE anabolic steroids. They just happen to be sold OTC currently. Superdrol clones are very powerful. People routinely dose 50mg daily Anadrol (powerful AAS), but I don't think anyone would last too long on 50mg daily Superdrol. So in that case, Superdrol is stronger mg per mg than many illegal AAS. There is no real quantitative answer to such a general question. It seems to me the breakdown is something like this...

1.Non-methyl Pro Hormones are weakest mg per mg and don't seem to produce dramatic results
2.Methyl Pro Steroids are stronger and have coversion target hormone and intrinsic activity
3.Methyl designer Steroids are AAS and equal in potency to many illegal oral AAS and carry all the risks as well
Nice 2cd post.

hilnap

Awards

Solid response man.. Repped

dread4ever

Board Supporter
Awards
For me one of the big differences was the bad side effects from phs and that in turn forces you to use the ph for a shorter time. I used hd50, epi, superdrol, phera, m1t, each time I had good gains and looked super pumped, but I felt terrible. Since then I've done cycles of test for 10 and 12 weeks, felt amazing (except in pct) and I've kept more of the gains.
Theres no doubt, some of the PHs are just as strong as AAS. Although you can generally run AAS for longer, so as someone already stated, its apples to oranges.
I think PHs are good, especially hd50, but if you are ready, old enough, have done the research and have access to gear and a solid pct, i would go that way.