Underground Labs M1T

savagery

Awards
What results have people gotten from the Underground Labs M1T? I searched the archives but couldn't find much about this particular brand. It's much cheaper than other brands, which is fine with me as long as it works. Does anyone have any reason to believe that it's inferior or impure?

Thanks.

muscles4life

Awards
I bought two bottles of it when I had to buy some other stuff at *fast***.com. I already had three bottles of Legal gear brand and some friends wanted to buy them from me, so I decided to sell them the Underground Labs bottles. One of them has put on 14lbs. in 10 days, the other one has put on 10lbs. in 14 days. Both of them are taking 10mgs. ED, 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night. The one went from 256 lbs to 270 and the other went from 205 lbs to 215. So the stuff is good!

savagery

Awards
Thanks a lot. I trust 1Fast400 but just wanted to make sure. At $10 a bottle, you can do a 10mg x 30 day cycle for only $10! Hell, the PCT costs 3x that much!

I bought two bottles of it when I had to buy some other stuff at *fast***.com. I already had three bottles of Legal gear brand and some friends wanted to buy them from me, so I decided to sell them the Underground Labs bottles. One of them has put on 14lbs. in 10 days, the other one has put on 10lbs. in 14 days. Both of them are taking 10mgs. ED, 5mg in the morning and 5mg at night. The one went from 256 lbs to 270 and the other went from 205 lbs to 215. So the stuff is good!

muscles4life

Awards
I actually was leary of it to, that's why I only bought 2 bottles. Now I will be buying more.

rngkng

Awards
hey does anyone know when mike will be getting more in stock?

Fender85

Awards
From what he said on Avant's board, he isn't. He said that his most recent shipment was probably going to be his last.

Chris

legaljuicer

Awards
is this true?

dam225

Awards
It's in a thread called "Stop and think about this" in Avant Labs General Supplement Forum.

rngkng

Awards
he just emailed me and told me next tues he would be getting more

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mattierocks Product Reviews 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 10
Omega Anabolics 6