Dont know what to do, Next Cycle!

hadijd

hadijd

Awards
I have been stocking up on some Ph's and Pct meds. Lets see I have M1t, 4AD, M-drol, P-Plex, 1-t Tren, 2 bottles of Letrozole, 2 bottles of Torem.

right now I am thinking about a P-Plex cycle of 10/20/30/40, with Torem at 90/60/60/30. A good question is I know I should pre-load Cycle support, but is it a good idea to pre-load Letro to kill Estrogen and bloat? And if so how cause I have seen or read about others who dose Letro on cycle at .25mg ED or .5mg Every third day.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No there's no reason to pre-load letrozole. It's a very strong AI and preloading it will just smash your estrogen levels before they're even elevated.

If you're going to use it on cycle try .25mg eod at first and if that's not enough switch to ed.

Personally i don't think Phera Plex needs an AI, i found it to be diet dependent... and the bloat shouldn't be caused by estrogen.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Don't use Letro unless you are trying to treat existing gyno. Use Adex for prevention if you are running something that aromatizes (like M1,4AD). And FYI, Madol does not convert to estrogen, the bloat comes from its inhibition of the 11-beta hydoxylase enzyme.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I have been stocking up on some Ph's and Pct meds. Lets see I have M1t, 4AD, M-drol, P-Plex, 1-t Tren, 2 bottles of Letrozole, 2 bottles of Torem.

right now I am thinking about a P-Plex cycle of 10/20/30/40, with Torem at 90/60/60/30. A good question is I know I should pre-load Cycle support, but is it a good idea to pre-load Letro to kill Estrogen and bloat? And if so how cause I have seen or read about others who dose Letro on cycle at .25mg ED or .5mg Every third day.
There is no need to go to 40mg with Phera gains will be great at 20mg Imo
Run 20/20/20/30 Results will be fantastic Phera is My favorite. If feel the need to run the letro do .25mg every 3 days That will be more than enough.