4 days into H drol, want to switch to Epistane

reden

reden

Awards
I decided I want to switch my cycle to Epistane instead of H drol because H drol makes me feel very Lethargic, would it be fine if I just did a hard switch or what do you recommend?

Fujitsu

Fujitsu

Awards
you will probably have lethargy with epi also. are you cutting? what is your carb intake like? this reaction is often caused by low glucose levels....

samva777

Awards
I dont think I would

stack'em!!
I wouldnt stack them there both methylated. I also had letheragy on Hdrol and cut my cycle very short, wanted to sleep all the time LOL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing wrong with stacking hd and epi. they are both mild ds, though I think it would be pointless. if you want to stack, use sd or a non methyl, like dienelone precursor.
switching to epi isn't going to change the lethargy. try increasing the carbs like the one guy said. or try adding in dhea @ 50mg each day.

me personally, I just suck up the lethargy and accept that it's part of using anabolics.

reden

reden

Awards
Thanks guys, yeah I can put up with some lethargy, but h drol is giving me wayyy to much. I'm switching!

GTmauf

Awards
There's a good chance you'll be just as lethargic with Epi....just tough it out, up carbs a little.

mindgamerst

mindgamerst

Awards
For me, the lethargy wore off after around a week... stick it out, increase carbs

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
increase carbs, b-12 intake, and dose DHEA 50-100mg a day. ull be fine

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
fwiw, havoc treated me much better ;)

DenDestroys

Awards
Yeah, wait it out. You may only have the lethargy for the first week. Mine only lasted a few days, thankfully.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
dhea works, buddy of mine used it for a mdrol (SD) cycle at 50mg (25mgx2 daily) in his 2-3 week and he felt 100% better
im starting to get a tad lethargic from my extreme mass cycle that i am currently runnin (log in sig)
but there are only 4 or so days left so ima just tough it out

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
does anyone know the reasoning behind why dhea works? just curious.

this may be wrong, but would it help the body to continue to produce testosterone and not become shut down as quick?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established

this may be wrong, but would it help the body to continue to produce testosterone and not become shut down as quick?
have read on numerous occasions that it converts to "neurosteroids" that give an increase in focus and alertness
most studies done on dhea reported people having a "better sense of wellbeing"

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

no, because you can still get the lethargy even if you are on injected test. its just not as bad then.

reden

reden

Awards
Guys, I did an epistane cycle last year and it was fantastic. Right now my cycle is with e-stane from CEL and woah. I feel like a freaking animal on this ****, it is just a clone, but I feel much different from IBE's epistane. Whatever, for those who care my cycle is going awesome on this ****. I'll keep you guys posted if interested.