I need 2 product testers

Status
Not open for further replies.
custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
My 17a-OHN should be arriving later this week, and I am going to need 2 testers. This is what I am looking for:

--Must be at least 18 years old, preferably 21.
--Must not have done any ph/AAS cycles in the last 4 weeks. If you have done any in the last 3 months, PCT muct also have been completed.
--The ability to track progress, keep a log, and be detailed with diet and training. DO NOT apply if diet and training are not in proper order, if you go out drinking more than twice monthly, or plan on taking days off. I do not want to waste product on people who are not serious.
--Writing skills would be nice. I read far too many posts by people that cannot form coherant sentences.
--You must post your log here as well as at least 1 other board. I will be doing this at BB.com as well, so if you frequent another large board such as Iron Mag, that is a definate plus.

Please, no PM's on this topic. Post your "application" here.
Thanks.

mark

Awards
My 17a-OHN should be arriving later this week, and I am going to need 2 testers. This is what I am looking for:

--Must not have done any ph/AAS cycles in the last 4 weeks. If you have done any in the last 3 months, PCT muct also have been completed.
--The ability to track progress, keep a log, and be detailed with diet and training. DO NOT apply if diet and training are not in proper order, if you go out drinking more than twice monthly, or plan on taking days off. I do not want to waste product on people who are not serious.
--Writing skills would be nice. I read far too many posts by people that cannot form coherant sentences.
--You must post your log here as well as at least 1 other board. I will be doing this at BB.com as well, so if you frequent another large board such as Iron Mag, that is a definate plus.

Thanks.
Regarding writing skills...

Must not muct
coherent not coherant
definite not definate

Glad to assist...!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am an abhorant typer and I rely too much on spell check. Much apologies.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested & I meet all requirements. I have been anxiously awaiting 17a-OHN. Excellent writing skills too...

28 yrs old, diet & training are very much in check. I've been training since I was 13. Not on & off, on for the past 15 years. I am 6', 218 lbs at 11% BF while bulking. I have several PH cycles under my belt, including M1t. Had a few experiences with the dark side several years back. Nolva is my pct of choice.

Last edited:
stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Forgive me for my ignorance, but what type of gains will one notice with this new compound, and what delivery method do you use? Is it highly androgenic? I fit the bill as far as your requirements. Age 26, finished a cycle of M1T 8 weeks ago, used liq Nolva for PCT. Very interested, but would like to have more info before I fully volunteer. Thanks

BigT

Awards
I would be very interested in trying your product. I meet the qualifications.

;) I could also represent the over 40 crowd.

bandit

Awards
I'm interested and meet all requirements. Please let me know what the next steps are.

legaljuicer

Awards
I am willing and my routine and diet will be supervised by IronAddict

db682

Awards
  • Established
i smuk krak an drenk 2 mucch. Whean can i xpect 2 get disstuf in da mail. i liks posum meat fo pct. tast betta den nolvba.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i smuk krak an drenk 2 mucch. Whean can i xpect 2 get disstuf in da mail. i liks posum meat fo pct. tast betta den nolvba.

can some one translate that!!!!!! :gore:

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I just started a new cycle.
I'd be willing to test it post cycle or as a bridge.

DarCSA

Awards
I would be interested in trying out for you. I train 4-5 times a week. I am over 21. It has been over 3 months since I have done anything. I can keep a log and keep you infromed of my progress here and on other sites as well. Please comment on what stryder has asked as well. I am like him. The more I know the better in can help you out.

KimChee

KimChee

Awards
Id be interested in being a tester, Im almost 29 now :p I can keep a log and write fairly well.

gorge

Awards

Thanks.

How much does it pay :shoot:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd be interested. I've done numerous cycles of gear and a few of prohormones recently so I have a pretty good working knowledge of AAS and PH products.

AAS I've used: Anadrol, dbol, winny, Various test esters, durabolin, deca durabolin, and tren. Gained well off of all them but winny.

PHS I've used: Transdermal 1-test, Transdermal 4-ad, Injectable 1-test, Injectable 4-ad, and Methyl 1-test. Did really well with the injectables and the methyl-1. Not a fan of transdermals.

Also I track all body measurments closley and don't rely on the scale too much. Basicaly I just use a scale to make sure the numbers are going up when bulking and drop when cutting.

5'10'' 25yrs old. Training since 18. 242lbs curently
Arms: 19.5''
Forearms: 14.25''
Thighs at the top: 29''
calves: 17.5''
Chest: 50''

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'd love to test it, but I can't... I'm gonna be testing Methyl-Dien :D :p :cool: Every time I think about it I just get so happy.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I came off like an a-hole in the opening post, but I'm sure you guys understand that I have to weed out the 16 year olds or those who do not care what they get, just as long as its free. I just wantto leave as little to chance as possible to give the product an honest try.

Zeus

Awards
I am 20yrs old and looking into doing my first ph cycle. I have a training log and a good diet plan. Go ahead and pm or e-mail me if I qualify

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
i am interested and i qualify. Does it matter that i am from canada?
cc

sanju100

Awards

Thanks.
i am very much interested. i am getting out of school in 2 weeks and i want to do nothing by bodybuilding. i have not taken any kind of ph for the last 4-5 months. i have to time to keep logs and what not.
will appritiate if i get selected.

zloy

Awards
Hi,
I am interested in trying out your sample product and sharing my results. I am 21 year old Biotech student at Concordia University in Montreal Canada. I am 5”10 and weight 155 pounds; my body type is mostly ecotmorphic so I only do cardio only once a week(unless I am bulking).

I already tried 1-ad and 19-nor both from ergopharm as well as 4derm from dermabolics. I have been training seriously for 2 years varying 3 to 5 day splits. Several months ago I caught the flu and lost 8 pounds + some strength, so I am eager to get it back. If your product needs to be stacked I already have 3 bottles of Underground lab's M1T and huge supply of nolv for post cycle so that should not be a problem. My right arm is ~15in and the left is ~14.5 so the arm-enhance routine sounds good to fix this problem. I can take the rest of my measurements and a freshpicture before I start the trial.

Req: My last phromone cycle was four month ago. I have been keeping a journal on paper for the last year. ( I can keep it online at several boards)

BigJim15

Banned
Awards
I would like to test your products. I am 18 and have been training for 2 years now. I've ran three previous pH cycles; superdrol, Sytenhance and 19-Nordiol transdermally with 4AD orally. I currently weigh 209lbs at 11-12% BF and I am 6 ft 2". I live in England, Nottingham would this be a problem?

devil

Awards
I'm interested.

Height:5'11"

Weight: 218
BF:9-10%
Training experience: about 17years.
No Ph/AAs in three years

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
did either one of you check the DATE on his post? PHs have been banned in the US for a year now....this includes MOHN...

and the 18 year old needs to read board rules...

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Nah, you just replied to a post that got bumped for some weird reason...now the 18yr old with 3 cycles under his belt who has been training for a whopping 2 years and bumped a 2 year old thread. IMO, he's the idiot.

ryano

Awards
  • Established
Translation;

I smoke crack and drink too much. When will the stuff be in the mail.

I eat possum to make my shrunken balls bigger

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to test your products. I am 18 and have been training for 2 years now. I've ran three previous pH cycles; superdrol, Sytenhance and 19-Nordiol transdermally with 4AD orally. I currently weigh 209lbs at 11-12% BF and I am 6 ft 2". I live in England, Nottingham would this be a problem?
yes there is a problem, next time read the board rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.