homebrew chemicals

Q

quakebks

Awards
hey guys i never see much on homebrewing on here, but i was wondering when ordering powder from a chemical site does it fall under the same circumstances as clen, nolva and etc or is it pretty much the same as ordering premade vials? thanks

B

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
hey guys i never see much on homebrewing on here, but i was wondering when ordering powder from a chemical site does it fall under the same circumstances as clen, nolva and etc or is it pretty much the same as ordering premade vials? thanks
when I use to order powders before I found it just the same as the capped stuff just a lot cheaper, dont really quite get what your asking though

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I think I know what you are asking. Yes, it is a controlled substance and is the same as having vials of already prepared solutions in vials.

B

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
I think I know what you are asking. Yes, it is a controlled substance and is the same as having vials of already prepared solutions in vials.

oh if that is what he is asking then is depends on where you live but yeah if its ban it make no difference in what form it is powder or otherwise

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Yep illegal. Will put you in jail the same way.

B

brittishbulldog

Awards
  • Established
Yep illegal. Will put you in jail the same way.
how long would you guys get in Jail, The UK has very relaxed laws on anabolics even if you were selling them it would be very unlikely to get sent down for it. But you could for carrying a litle knife

R

Random181

Awards
  • Established
yes but most guys on here are americans so the legal warnings given out are generally for them....we brits are just lucky :D