Clenbuterol

strike3

Banned
Awards
got a couple questions about dosages particularly with sopharma .2mg clen and most effective ways to be taking it along with is it more effective to use when coming off a cycle while using it alongside nolva for pct

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
0.2mg? you mean 0.02mg - right? 0.2mg=200mcg (also written 200 ug) and thats WAAY too much to take at once. 0.02mg=20mcg and thats the more common strength.

Assuming that it is 0.02mg, your dosage is determined largely by what you are using it for. If you are using it coming off cycle then I assume you are using it to prevent catabolism and not for weight loss (since you should be trying to keep your weight up during PCT). For anti-catabolism start with 40mcg/day for a week, 60mcg/day for weeks 2, 80mcg/day for week 3, then back down to 60mcg/day for week 4, and 40mcg/day for week 5. Then take at least 5 weeks off from clen cause your body builds tolerance. When you come off get some caffeine or something cause you will be lethargic.

strike3

Banned
Awards
yeh yeh sorry i didnt realize that i had typed .2 i did mean .02 my goal was to cut up a lil bit with it while maybe gaining a small amount of lean mass i figured what i was gonna do was 20mcg day 1, day 2 40 , day 3 60 ,day 4 80 ,day 5 stay at 80 and see how my body reacts sides etc and then day 6 - 12 stay at 100 mcg then pyramid back down day 13 80 mcg , day 14 60 , day 15 40 and day 16 back to 20 mcg

im going to be taking halodrol liquigels along with animal pak and isopure protein and when im out of all the halodrols finish up with novadex xt just in case better safe than sorry even though i know the halodrol doesent really need it

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yeh yeh sorry i didnt realize that i had typed .2 i did mean .02 my goal was to cut up a lil bit with it while maybe gaining a small amount of lean mass i figured what i was gonna do was 20mcg day 1, day 2 40 , day 3 60 ,day 4 80 ,day 5 stay at 80 and see how my body reacts sides etc and then day 6 - 12 stay at 100 mcg then pyramid back down day 13 80 mcg , day 14 60 , day 15 40 and day 16 back to 20 mcg

im going to be taking halodrol liquigels along with animal pak and isopure protein and when im out of all the halodrols finish up with novadex xt just in case better safe than sorry even though i know the halodrol doesent really need it
Ok that dosing is fine - so you are going to be using the clen along side the halodrol, not with PCT? I just know that if you focus too much on weight loss and cutting during PCT then you'll lose your cycle gains. Good luck bro!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
halodrol and halodrol liqidgels are two totally different things....liquid gels are test boosters and arachadonic acid....it does not need a pct...it basically is a pct...