What is the normal test level range?
- 06-07-2009, 11:50 PM
- 06-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Totally depends on their charts, yet, I have not seen a chart in the U.S. that has any ratings showing that number, or a percentage equal being normal. With all things being equal, that is LOW.
My last check was 912 on a scale of 250-1100 (total) and I'm 35.---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
06-08-2009, 12:01 AM
06-08-2009, 09:38 AM
at 29 its harder so depends on more of the rest of your bloodwork. can you post all the other bits and pieces? LH, FSH, E2, SHBG, Free test, etc? whatever you have.
06-08-2009, 08:35 PM
06-11-2009, 09:39 AM
Are you looking to get prescribed HRT or do you want to bring it up on your own? Do you have a low sex drive? I know I did. I am taking Clomid and HCG and I know my levels are back up. I want sex a lot more so that's a good sign.
The question is why is it so low? Did you not do PCT well enough or at all? If that's the case run it now and bring your levels up. A reputable doctor will see right through your angle if all you really want is a legal prescription for TEST. They will send you for test after test until it is confirmed. Chances are the doctor will prescribe you clomid and then have you come back in 2 months for another test. And if you take your clomid you will be in the normal range, hence no prescription. I would make HRT your last option, once you are in that game you will never get out. If you have no kids and want them stay away from this for a while. Once you have kids then look at this. I know I will.
Similar Forum Threads
- By goldwinger63 in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 9Last Post: 05-26-2012, 05:28 PM
- By 4evathrowed in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 04-19-2011, 05:00 PM
- By bengelha in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 15Last Post: 01-20-2010, 03:41 PM
- By thomastobird in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 23Last Post: 07-18-2007, 01:53 PM
- By CHAPS in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-01-2006, 09:23 PM