Kick-starting Test E w/p-plex

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
So what are everyones thoughts... would this be an effective kick start ? I would think at a higher dose it could be very similar to dianabol w/ less water retention.. Has anyone ever done this before? If so how do you feel it holds up against other ph/ds to start a Test cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think phera works fine, lots use it for kickstarting test cycles, it's cheaper than Dbol. I think when i got it from nutra it was like 25$ for 90 caps of 15mg for P-Plex.

If you've run Phera before you'll know how to dose is zach. I would not hold back from a dose like 50; i was recomping on 50 and stayed very lean with no AI, but that could just be me. Some people say its dry for them others say it's wet, it seems to be divided up like that.

what're you going to dose the test at?

edit:
love your sig bassgod!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the response.. i was thinking of probably running it 30mg straight thru.. u think i should start at 15mg... i heard pplex is diet dependent on whether u put on water weight or not... but in regards to having an anti e.. i have letro..and adex... which one i will use is still up for debate... but i think i will give he pplex a try.. it sounds like the perfect option for this cycle..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
my cycle will look like this in terms of test
1-5-600mg a week(vial of 300mg per mL test)
6-10-500mg a week.... (vial of 250mg per mL test)
and i was thinking hcg 2x a week at 500iu starting in 4th week
im not sure if i should run the pplex at 30mg or 40mg...
PCT:nolva40/20/20/20
clomid50/50/50.50

Unreal what is your opinoun about letro as an anti e on cycle over adex...? i know u used letro in your cycle ... could i dose letro .25mg eod

edit...still debating whether to get some test prop to use up until pct while the enanthate ester clears

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If i had both i'd probably try the adex.

But yes, letro works if you dose it low, .25 eod should be perfect

Your cycle is great but i already knew you're on top of your ****. For the PPlex you could start at 30 and bump to 40 when you feel like it. Or 30/30/40/40

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
There are a few different bro's i've talked to who LOVE to kick start a long ester test cycle with p-plex. I'd do 15/30/30/45 if I were to run it that way. I've used it standalone at 15/30/30/45 and gained 10lbs, so it'll do the job for sure. At 45mg though, you may want to add a little formestane or some other anti-estrogen because 45mg of p-plex will cause some decent aromatization, more so than test from my experience. However if you just wanna "blow up" then go for it without any anti-e :head:

i thought phera did not aromatize. if it doesn't aromatize what will an AI do.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i dont think it does armoatize.. im pretty sure pplex is a progestin.. ppl tend to think pplex will aromatize due to the water weight sometimes put on with pplex but estrogen is not the only thing that causes bloat....again this really depends on the progestin, its binding and activity and individual response, with the same progestin some people may see hardening and drying out while other experience bloating. A lot of it has to do with receptor type and distribution. ... i could be wrong though.. so someone please correct me if that doesnt sound right

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Well according to Anabolics 9th edition by william llewellyn . "it is a modified for of dht" and does NOT aromatize.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've read that it converts to elements that can aromatize. I've also heard it changes mineral uptake to cause bloating. At any rate, it certainly seems to happen in some people.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
If your diet is very clean, low carb, and you still get bad bloating, then what will you do? I said he may need an AI, not that he will definitely need one. I'm in PCT, so if i'm coming off as a dck, my apologies lol.
if pplex does not aromatize what would be the point of running the ai? some people do get bloated from it but i dont think its from it aromatizing. so why add an ai. for me phera has been dry also. im just curious how an ai will stop the bloat if it is not from estrogen. i do not mean any disrespect and none was taken. at the end of the day he is running test with it and probably will need an ai regardless.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
if pplex does not aromatize what would be the point of running the ai? some people do get bloated from it but i dont think its from it aromatizing. so why add an ai. for me phera has been dry also. im just curious how an ai will stop the bloat if it is not from estrogen. i do not mean any disrespect and none was taken. at the end of the day he is running test with it and probably will need an ai regardless.
DMT itself does not aromatize, but it is thought to metabolize into other substances, which may aromatize. Unfortunately, DMT is rather confusing and obscure, in that every scientist/steroid guru has his own theory on it, and there are very few studies. I still can't even find a clear answer on whether it is 5-A reduced, or if it is a progestin!
I was strongly considering using it, but then I read that it is 5-A reduced. (I'm trying to keep my hair, and I'm already using Finasteride, so using a 5-A steroid would defeat its entire purpose).

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure progestins do eventually cause increased estrogen levels

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
dmt does not aromatize...the water retention is caused my dmt's inhibition of 11-beta hydroxylase....not some conversion to another aromatizing substance....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure progestins do eventually cause increased estrogen levels
you are correct...some progestins can aromatize but it is not nearly on the level that something like test or dbol would....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
DMT itself does not aromatize, but it is thought to metabolize into other substances, which may aromatize. Unfortunately, DMT is rather confusing and obscure, in that every scientist/steroid guru has his own theory on it, and there are very few studies. I still can't even find a clear answer on whether it is 5-A reduced, or if it is a progestin!
I was strongly considering using it, but then I read that it is 5-A reduced. (I'm trying to keep my hair, and I'm already using Finasteride, so using a 5-A steroid would defeat its entire purpose).
dmt is 5-alpha reduced....and as far as hiar loss...who cares! sport the mr. clean look...as long as your hyooge its fine....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
dmt does not aromatize...the water retention is caused my dmt's inhibition of 11-beta hydroxylase....not some conversion to another aromatizing substance....
I'm finally glad to hear an answer on this. Where did you read this mooch? I was trying to search for more info to post here but couldn't find anything good.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm finally glad to hear an answer on this. Where did you read this mooch? I was trying to search for more info to post here but couldn't find anything good.
umm....most recently in seths book...."anabolic pharmacology"