how long between ph cycles

bigdognhb

Awards
So Id like to do another AAS cycle but having a sorce problem. So Here's the deal. I go to Vegas in 12 wks. Now I know the general rule for AAS is at least as much time off as you were on. Does this rule apply to PH as well? Would 4wk on, 4 off, 4 on be ok? I was looking to run the stack that Legal Gear has come out with

MrFirst

Awards
General rule with PH/DS would be time on + PCT = time off. So if you do a 6 week cycle of hdrol with a four week PCT then that would be 10 weeks off before diving in another cycle. However, with proper blood work to ensure you are not shut down and everything is working fine with say five weeks after a cycle, then I don't see a problem with doing another cycle. Hope it helps.

pfafkl13

Awards
General rule with PH/DS would be time on + PCT = time off. So if you do a 6 week cycle of hdrol with a four week PCT then that would be 10 weeks off before diving in another cycle. However, with proper blood work to ensure you are not shut down and everything is working fine with say five weeks after a cycle, then I don't see a problem with doing another cycle. Hope it helps.
I second this method.