superdrol vs anadrol in sides/toxicity

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    i thought you were going to go somewhere else with this....now your just being annoying....you THINK dbol sides are more like anadrol....whatever, this whole discussion is opinion and rhetorical....your saying because you bloat from dbol its like anadrol....well i gotta tell ya....read some logs...lots of guys bloat from super too.....look at unreal...he kickstarted a test cycle with super and lost like 10-15 lbs after he finished the super but was on test! if thats not water and glycogen(ie.. bloat) then what is it?
    FIRST off I SAID D-BOL sides were somewhat comparable to Anadrol.(somewhat). Superdrol is totally different.And Superdrol feels totally different. And you've been annoying me since the beginning of this Thread.

2. Registered User

this is a quote from seth roberts "anabolic pharmacology" if you dont think super can be tough on the hairline go fight with him....im tired of arguing with you about your opinion. "Because of its strong androgenic activity superdrolcauses rapid reductions in HDL levels and produces side effects such as acne, HAIR LOSS, oily skin, high blood pressure and other...etc...."

Just because something didnt happen to you doesnt mean it wont....steroids sides are not set in stone....go look at some logs....many, many guys retain water from super....many get dry gains....but many dont....
    yeah 2 out of 10 people bloat on superdrol .. But 10 out of 10 people bloat on anadrol.. 1 out of 10 people get hairloss from superdrol.. maybee 6 out of 10 get hair loss from anadrol..
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    yeah 2 out of 10 people bloat on superdrol .. But 10 out of 10 people bloat on anadrol.. 1 out of 10 people get hairloss from superdrol.. maybee 6 out of 10 get hair loss from anadrol..
    I've got to say I agree with this. superdrol leaned me out big time and Anadrol bloated me up like a fcuk..I also shed a few hairs on a-drol and lost none on super. Superdrol in general makes me feel VERY LETHARGIC.......
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

more of your opinion.....well you know what my opinion is....so i dont know where you want this to go...we obviously dont agree....
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I've got to say I agree with this. superdrol leaned me out big time and Anadrol bloated me up like a fcuk..I also shed a few hairs on a-drol and lost none on super. Superdrol in general makes me feel VERY LETHARGIC.......
    haha...how bloated does a fcuk get????? long time no see chourico....
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

haha...how bloated does a fcuk get????? long time no see chourico....
    What's up Mooch I've been lurking around..Not to hijack this thread but even though it was alot of water.. In my younger steroid years I used to love the instant size gratification of Anadrol..I've since matured
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    What's up Mooch I've been lurking around..Not to hijack this thread but even though it was alot of water.. In my younger steroid years I used to love the instant size gratification of Anadrol..I've since matured
    I also liked the fact that it only took 1(or 2) pills a day to achieve it...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

yeah...i liked anadrol too...im not trying to say anythings bad about it....i just noticed similar effects to superdrol...thats all....this guy is just trying to tell me what i noticed is wrong....derrr....
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

yeah...i liked anadrol too...im not trying to say anythings bad about it....i just noticed similar effects to superdrol...thats all....this guy is just trying to tell me what i noticed is wrong....derrr....
    Opinions are like A.S.S. HOLES...You know the rest
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

I do like the fact that a cop could pull me over with a bottle of superdrol on me and i won't go to jail..
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

Let me be the first to say Mooch nice AVI...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

you are the first...i changed it like 30 seconds ago...literally!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  251 lbs.

you are the first...i changed it like 30 seconds ago...literally!
    this new avatar needs a little work start him off on an anadrol superdrol stack..
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

but what if he bloats? and loses his hair?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

i thought you were going to go somewhere else with this....now your just being annoying....you THINK dbol sides are more like anadrol....whatever, this whole discussion is opinion and rhetorical....your saying because you bloat from dbol its like anadrol....well i gotta tell ya....read some logs...lots of guys bloat from super too.....look at unreal...he kickstarted a test cycle with super and lost like 10-15 lbs after he finished the super but was on test! if thats not water and glycogen(ie.. bloat) then what is it?
    Definitely a fair amount of bloat when i was on the Superdrol, well i was up 25 pounds on it. Glycogen, a TON of water weight, and surely this was also caused by my diet.

As for why it came off so quickly... the 600-900mg of test wasn't doing ****, that was part of it. Certainly lost strength as soon as I was off it so glycogen was coming down. I've run SD before where I was a little less excessive with my calories and i didnt' bloat as badly.

My overall opinion on bloating is that steroids like SD & PP will make you *susceptible* to bloating if you eat enough carbs and drink enough water, cuz you just tend to soak up more of it.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

IME Super is harsher by far mg for mg. For me 20mg of SD felt as bad (not sick, but you just know things aren't right inside)as 300mg of A50. A50 will make you (look) bigger and will make you much stronger. No comparison for me.

That said, one is legal and one is not. I would never touch A50s while on US soil.

Also, 20mg of SD is all anyone should ever need.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Erekose View Post
    IME Super is harsher by far mg for mg. For me 20mg of SD felt as bad (not sick, but you just know things aren't right inside)as 300mg of A50. A50 will make you (look) bigger and will make you much stronger. No comparison for me.

That said, one is legal and one is not. I would never touch A50s while on US soil.

I agree 100%
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Super killed me from the start, blood pressure blew up in the first few days and lethargy hit soon as well. My buddy said anadrol gave him a bunch of energy and made him feel very good.

i think most PH's are going to be harder on the body just because the "good stuff" was all regulated back in the day.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Super killed me from the start, blood pressure blew up in the first few days and lethargy hit soon as well. My buddy said anadrol gave him a bunch of energy and made him feel very good.

i think most PH's are going to be harder on the body just because the "good stuff" was all regulated back in the day.
    i agree. its sad though most people think the opposite. especially the younger crowd.
  20. Registered User

Yes that's what I was saying the side effects are very different.Most would agree.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Yes that's what I was saying the side effects are very different.Most would agree.
    "From personal experience, however, I can tell you that gains from Anadrol are quite dramatic for the first 3 weeks, and then quickly level off. Unfortunately, I find that the side effects experienced from Anadrol (which include a headache, bloating, elevated blood pressure, and a general "unwell" feeling for me) "

this is a quote from the anadrol write-up on steroid.com....i can do this all day bro..."most"....is a strong word....maybe "you" agree would have been better....im not the only one who felt lethargy from anadrol or bloated from superdrol....you can stop trying to belittle me because its not working....you just agreed with a guy (no offense tnubs) who by his own admission has never actually run anadrol....
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Let's settle this, someone give me some Drol and i'll compare it to Super
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

yeah if anyone is giving it away i wouldnt mind doing some more "research" myself!!!
  24. Registered User

x2 exactly the same for me. I felt much better on Anadrol but looked much better on superdrol(that ripped look).
  25. Registered User

"From personal experience, however, I can tell you that gains from Anadrol are quite dramatic for the first 3 weeks, and then quickly level off. Unfortunately, I find that the side effects experienced from Anadrol (which include a headache, bloating, elevated blood pressure, and a general "unwell" feeling for me) "

this is a quote from the anadrol write-up on steroid.com....i can do this all day bro..."most"....is a strong word....maybe "you" agree would have been better....im not the only one who felt lethargy from anadrol or bloated from superdrol....you can stop trying to belittle me because its not working....you just agreed with a guy (no offense tnubs) who by his own admission has never actually run anadrol....
    I think your wrong. IMHO
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    I think your wrong. IMHO
    who the hell are you? ive given plenty of supporting evidence in this thread that many people get lethargic from a-bombs and bloat from super...i dont care that you think im wrong...the evidence is out there....
  27. Registered User

who the hell are you? ive given plenty of supporting evidence in this thread that many people get lethargic from a-bombs and bloat from super...i dont care that you think im wrong...the evidence is out there....
    I hAVE personal experience and know fellow lifters who have used the original AX Superdrol and Anadrol and the difference in side effects is pretty much what vidapreta is saying.
  28. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Erekose View Post

Anadrol50 will make you look bigger,but I think the gain from superdrol are of a better quality.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

ive just given examples of people...myself included who bloated off superdrol....are you calling me and unreal liars? Because thats basically what im getting from this...WELCOME TO AM....read some logs....many people get a bloated effect from super....if you didnt...thats awesome!!! good for you....and again as far as lethargy or an "unwell" feeing from a bombs i experienced this too...and so did the author of steroid.com....one of the best referance sites in the steroid world....just because you didnt get these effects that makes teh rest of us wrong and liars???? hmmmm....i also just noticed you said you know people you have taken these compounds and are going off their results....please dont comment on things you havent run yourself.....
  30. Registered User

ive just given examples of people...myself included who bloated off superdrol....are you calling me and unreal liars? Because thats basically what im getting from this...WELCOME TO AM....read some logs....many people get a bloated effect from super....if you didnt...thats awesome!!! good for you....and again as far as lethargy or an "unwell" feeing from a bombs i experienced this too...and so did the author of steroid.com....one of the best referance sites in the steroid world....just because you didnt get these effects that makes teh rest of us wrong and liars???? hmmmm....i also just noticed you said you know people you have taken these compounds and are going off their results....please dont comment on things you havent run yourself.....
    Are you calling myself and my friends liars?? You just got angry saying I called you and unreal liars and then you go and do the same thing, a bit hipocritical wouldn't you say
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anadrol 50MG only ! sides ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:57 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 11:25 PM
  3. anadrol sides
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 04:51 PM
  4. Anadrol/Dbol vs. M1T/Superdrol (toxicity)
    By cpa5oh in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-09-2005, 04:12 PM
  5. Does M1T + Anadrol= Superdrol
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 08:25 PM