superdrol vs anadrol in sides/toxicity

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    I've read some of your posts from time to time,and usually you seem pretty knowledgeable..But on this topic your wrong..I've ran both and know others who have ran both. And it's definately comparing apples to oranges the only similarity is they're both steroids... Dianabol is somewhat comparable to Anadrol but not Superdrol.
    the thread is about the similarities in sides from superdrol and anadrol....i think your missing that....now moving on....no the two compounds are not similar...but i would definately say they are more alike than dbol and anadrol....please tell me why you think these two steroids(dbol and anadrol) are similar.....

2. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    the thread is about the similarities in sides from superdrol and anadrol....i think your missing that....now moving on....no the two compounds are not similar...but i would definately say they are more alike than dbol and anadrol....please tell me why you think these two steroids(dbol and anadrol) are similar.....
    50 mgs of Dbol gives me very similar results to 50 mgs anadrol almost the same ammount of bloat.And almost the same amount of size/strength.IMO
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    Like i said earlier Superdrol dries you out,makes you feel very lethargic and you get to keep your hair. anadrol and d-bol bloat you to hell--hair falls out --but you don't feel lethargic..

4. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    50 mgs of Dbol gives me very similar results to 50 mgs anadrol almost the same ammount of bloat.And almost the same amount of size/strength.IMO
    i thought you were going to go somewhere else with this....now your just being annoying....you THINK dbol sides are more like anadrol....whatever, this whole discussion is opinion and rhetorical....your saying because you bloat from dbol its like anadrol....well i gotta tell ya....read some logs...lots of guys bloat from super too.....look at unreal...he kickstarted a test cycle with super and lost like 10-15 lbs after he finished the super but was on test! if thats not water and glycogen(ie.. bloat) then what is it?

5. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    Like i said earlier Superdrol dries you out,makes you feel very lethargic and you get to keep your hair. anadrol and d-bol bloat you to hell--hair falls out --but you don't feel lethargic..
    this is a quote from seth roberts "anabolic pharmacology" if you dont think super can be tough on the hairline go fight with him....im tired of arguing with you about your opinion. "Because of its strong androgenic activity superdrolcauses rapid reductions in HDL levels and produces side effects such as acne, HAIR LOSS, oily skin, high blood pressure and other...etc...."

Just because something didnt happen to you doesnt mean it wont....steroids sides are not set in stone....go look at some logs....many, many guys retain water from super....many get dry gains....but many dont....
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    i thought you were going to go somewhere else with this....now your just being annoying....you THINK dbol sides are more like anadrol....whatever, this whole discussion is opinion and rhetorical....your saying because you bloat from dbol its like anadrol....well i gotta tell ya....read some logs...lots of guys bloat from super too.....look at unreal...he kickstarted a test cycle with super and lost like 10-15 lbs after he finished the super but was on test! if thats not water and glycogen(ie.. bloat) then what is it?
    FIRST off I SAID D-BOL sides were somewhat comparable to Anadrol.(somewhat). Superdrol is totally different.And Superdrol feels totally different. And you've been annoying me since the beginning of this Thread.

7. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    this is a quote from seth roberts "anabolic pharmacology" if you dont think super can be tough on the hairline go fight with him....im tired of arguing with you about your opinion. "Because of its strong androgenic activity superdrolcauses rapid reductions in HDL levels and produces side effects such as acne, HAIR LOSS, oily skin, high blood pressure and other...etc...."

Just because something didnt happen to you doesnt mean it wont....steroids sides are not set in stone....go look at some logs....many, many guys retain water from super....many get dry gains....but many dont....
    yeah 2 out of 10 people bloat on superdrol .. But 10 out of 10 people bloat on anadrol.. 1 out of 10 people get hairloss from superdrol.. maybee 6 out of 10 get hair loss from anadrol..

8. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    yeah 2 out of 10 people bloat on superdrol .. But 10 out of 10 people bloat on anadrol.. 1 out of 10 people get hairloss from superdrol.. maybee 6 out of 10 get hair loss from anadrol..
    I've got to say I agree with this. superdrol leaned me out big time and Anadrol bloated me up like a fcuk..I also shed a few hairs on a-drol and lost none on super. Superdrol in general makes me feel VERY LETHARGIC.......

9. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta View Post
    more of your opinion.....well you know what my opinion is....so i dont know where you want this to go...we obviously dont agree....

10. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    I've got to say I agree with this. superdrol leaned me out big time and Anadrol bloated me up like a fcuk..I also shed a few hairs on a-drol and lost none on super. Superdrol in general makes me feel VERY LETHARGIC.......
    haha...how bloated does a fcuk get????? long time no see chourico....

11. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    haha...how bloated does a fcuk get????? long time no see chourico....
    What's up Mooch I've been lurking around..Not to hijack this thread but even though it was alot of water.. In my younger steroid years I used to love the instant size gratification of Anadrol..I've since matured

12. Quote Originally Posted by Bigchourico View Post
    What's up Mooch I've been lurking around..Not to hijack this thread but even though it was alot of water.. In my younger steroid years I used to love the instant size gratification of Anadrol..I've since matured
    I also liked the fact that it only took 1(or 2) pills a day to achieve it...

13. yeah...i liked anadrol too...im not trying to say anythings bad about it....i just noticed similar effects to superdrol...thats all....this guy is just trying to tell me what i noticed is wrong....derrr....

14. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    yeah...i liked anadrol too...im not trying to say anythings bad about it....i just noticed similar effects to superdrol...thats all....this guy is just trying to tell me what i noticed is wrong....derrr....
    Opinions are like A.S.S. HOLES...You know the rest

15. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    yeah...i liked anadrol too...im not trying to say anythings bad about it....i just noticed similar effects to superdrol...thats all....this guy is just trying to tell me what i noticed is wrong....derrr....
    I do like the fact that a cop could pull me over with a bottle of superdrol on me and i won't go to jail..

16. Let me be the first to say Mooch nice AVI...

17. you are the first...i changed it like 30 seconds ago...literally!

18. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    you are the first...i changed it like 30 seconds ago...literally!
    this new avatar needs a little work start him off on an anadrol superdrol stack..

19. but what if he bloats? and loses his hair?

20. Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    Definitely a fair amount of bloat when i was on the Superdrol, well i was up 25 pounds on it. Glycogen, a TON of water weight, and surely this was also caused by my diet.

As for why it came off so quickly... the 600-900mg of test wasn't doing ****, that was part of it. Certainly lost strength as soon as I was off it so glycogen was coming down. I've run SD before where I was a little less excessive with my calories and i didnt' bloat as badly.

My overall opinion on bloating is that steroids like SD & PP will make you *susceptible* to bloating if you eat enough carbs and drink enough water, cuz you just tend to soak up more of it.

21. IME Super is harsher by far mg for mg. For me 20mg of SD felt as bad (not sick, but you just know things aren't right inside)as 300mg of A50. A50 will make you (look) bigger and will make you much stronger. No comparison for me.

That said, one is legal and one is not. I would never touch A50s while on US soil.

Also, 20mg of SD is all anyone should ever need.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Erekose View Post
    IME Super is harsher by far mg for mg. For me 20mg of SD felt as bad (not sick, but you just know things aren't right inside)as 300mg of A50. A50 will make you (look) bigger and will make you much stronger. No comparison for me.

That said, one is legal and one is not. I would never touch A50s while on US soil.

Also, 20mg of SD is all anyone should ever need.
    I agree 100%

23. Super killed me from the start, blood pressure blew up in the first few days and lethargy hit soon as well. My buddy said anadrol gave him a bunch of energy and made him feel very good.

i think most PH's are going to be harder on the body just because the "good stuff" was all regulated back in the day.

24. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Super killed me from the start, blood pressure blew up in the first few days and lethargy hit soon as well. My buddy said anadrol gave him a bunch of energy and made him feel very good.

i think most PH's are going to be harder on the body just because the "good stuff" was all regulated back in the day.
    i agree. its sad though most people think the opposite. especially the younger crowd.

25. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    Super killed me from the start, blood pressure blew up in the first few days and lethargy hit soon as well. My buddy said anadrol gave him a bunch of energy and made him feel very good.

Yes that's what I was saying the side effects are very different.Most would agree.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halotestin vs superdrol vs anadrol for STRENGTH!
    By TheRage1 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:06 PM
  2. NAC vs. SAMe in preventing Tylenol-induced liver toxicity
    By LakeMountD in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 06:12 PM
  3. superdrol vs mohn- hair loss sides?
    By swoody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 03:06 PM
  4. superdrol vs. winstrol