Getting ready to end cycle...

athlete18

Awards
Getting ready to end my havoc cycle and I had a couple of questions...

I ran havoc for 4 weeks and am satisfied all in all. I'm up 12 lbs. which seems to be all lean mass. I had very little sides, just a little acne. Here are the questions...

1) I have about half a bottle of H-drol left over. Could I run this for like 2 weeks before starting PCT or should I just go straight into PCT?

2) I have nolva for PCT, but I don't seem shutdown in the least. Should I not use the nolva, and pick up some PCS or something?

3) If I do run the nolva (it will be 20/20/10/10) how should I take it? Two 10 mg tabs in the morning, spread out through the day?

Appreciate the help!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
end the cycle, it was successful correct? hdrol needs more than 2 weeks to get rolling anyway....buy some more hdrol and save it for a rainy day.

not "feeling" shutdown doesnt mean u really arent. run the nolva @ 20mg for 3 weeks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pretty unlikely that you'll get someone else to recommend going into 2 weeks of Hdrol when it takes 2 weeks to get going anyway like nos said.

I understand full well getting greedy, but you planned a 4 week cycle, now execute it. pct time.

If you want a longer cycle, plan a longer cycle next time

athlete18

Awards
The H-drol was just a passing thought. Maybe I should've made that question 3. I'm more concerned with the answers to the the second two questions though!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
nolva is fine for the 3-4 weeks, you decide based on how you feel

athlete18

Awards
Ok thanks.

So you guys think I should go with nolva vs. an OTC product reguardless of not feeling shutdown?

My tabs are 10mg, so should I take it in the morning, afternoon,...?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Take the nolva at night. The half life is long enough that you should be good. I recomment nolva along with PCS for it's test boosting properties.
I also agree with the others to finish the cycle as planned.

You might be ok with a 20/20/10/10 nolva split with pcs included.