Since of well being from pinning PH's?

drei

Awards
I just wanted to ask the bros who have pinned let's say 4-AD do you get that "since of well being high" like you do when on test?

JavaGuru

Awards
I just wanted to ask the bros who have pinned let's say 4-AD do you get that "since of well being high" like you do when on test?

I don't know about sense of well being, sometimes hard for me to gauge, but I definitely get the bang my girlfriend raw desire from injectable 4-ad. It's amazing how a tiny 5'3", 110 lb girl can take it like a trooper 2x to 3x a day from a 255lb guy. :cool:

drei

Awards
I don't know about sense of well being, sometimes hard for me to gauge, but I definitely get the bang my girlfriend raw desire from injectable 4-ad. It's amazing how a tiny 5'3", 110 lb girl can take it like a trooper 2x to 3x a day from a 255lb guy. :cool:

On a side note how would you rate pinning 4-ad? How were your gains compared to transdermals?

JavaGuru

Awards
On a side note how would you rate pinning 4-ad? How were your gains compared to transdermals?

I have used one+ and injectable is far superior. I may have an allergy to an ingredient in the transdermal because I noticed much more bloat with transdermals Vs. injectable, which is almost nothing. However, I can take a gram of test per week and have minimal bloating.

drei

Awards
Sounds great! I am going to use Designer Supplements Pro-Sust for my next cycle with a for week D-bol kicker in the beginning. Should be an interesting cycle. Thanks for the info bro!

muscles4life

Awards
I want to pin 4AD and stack with M1T. Should I start the 4AD earlier then the M1T, or since I'm pinning it will it kick in quicker?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've pinned 4ad and 1-test. I did very well with it but didn't get much of transdermals for some reason.

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
Muscles check your pm
I'm going to start the same thing in Feb (inject 4ad & oral M1T) with your 4ad Prop.

Could you share your advice with me via PM also, or just put it here in this thread?

I'm still ben wondering how to do the Prop (how many ML, how often).

Greenguy

muscles4life

Awards
Thanks alot Designer Supps, got your PM. Will be ordering alot more from you VERY soon(by next week) You've been a big help and your site is awesome. I can't believe how fast I received the products from you.

muscles4life

Awards
I'm going to start the same thing in Feb (inject 4ad & oral M1T) with your 4ad Prop.

Could you share your advice with me via PM also, or just put it here in this thread?

I'm still ben wondering how to do the Prop (how many ML, how often).

Greenguy
Greenguy, just PM Designer with your stats and he'll reccomend how much to take and how often. I can't wait to start my next cycle.