Since of well being from pinning PH's?

  1. Registered User
    drei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0

    Lightbulb Since of well being from pinning PH's?


    I just wanted to ask the bros who have pinned let's say 4-AD do you get that "since of well being high" like you do when on test?

  2. Registered User
    JavaGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drei
    I just wanted to ask the bros who have pinned let's say 4-AD do you get that "since of well being high" like you do when on test?

    I don't know about sense of well being, sometimes hard for me to gauge, but I definitely get the bang my girlfriend raw desire from injectable 4-ad. It's amazing how a tiny 5'3", 110 lb girl can take it like a trooper 2x to 3x a day from a 255lb guy.
  3. Registered User
    drei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JavaGuru
    I don't know about sense of well being, sometimes hard for me to gauge, but I definitely get the bang my girlfriend raw desire from injectable 4-ad. It's amazing how a tiny 5'3", 110 lb girl can take it like a trooper 2x to 3x a day from a 255lb guy.

    On a side note how would you rate pinning 4-ad? How were your gains compared to transdermals?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JavaGuru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    23
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by drei
    On a side note how would you rate pinning 4-ad? How were your gains compared to transdermals?

    I have used one+ and injectable is far superior. I may have an allergy to an ingredient in the transdermal because I noticed much more bloat with transdermals Vs. injectable, which is almost nothing. However, I can take a gram of test per week and have minimal bloating.
  5. Registered User
    drei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    Sounds great! I am going to use Designer Supplements Pro-Sust for my next cycle with a for week D-bol kicker in the beginning. Should be an interesting cycle. Thanks for the info bro!
  6. Registered User
    muscles4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    I want to pin 4AD and stack with M1T. Should I start the 4AD earlier then the M1T, or since I'm pinning it will it kick in quicker?
  7. Registered User
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,357
    Answers
    0


    I've pinned 4ad and 1-test. I did very well with it but didn't get much of transdermals for some reason.
  8. Super Lab Rat
    Board Sponsor
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Answers
    0


    Muscles check your pm
  9. Registered User
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    60
    Posts
    296
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    Muscles check your pm
    I'm going to start the same thing in Feb (inject 4ad & oral M1T) with your 4ad Prop.

    Could you share your advice with me via PM also, or just put it here in this thread?

    I'm still ben wondering how to do the Prop (how many ML, how often).

    Greenguy
  10. Registered User
    muscles4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    Thanks alot Designer Supps, got your PM. Will be ordering alot more from you VERY soon(by next week) You've been a big help and your site is awesome. I can't believe how fast I received the products from you.
  11. Registered User
    muscles4life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    170
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Greenguy
    I'm going to start the same thing in Feb (inject 4ad & oral M1T) with your 4ad Prop.

    Could you share your advice with me via PM also, or just put it here in this thread?

    I'm still ben wondering how to do the Prop (how many ML, how often).

    Greenguy
    Greenguy, just PM Designer with your stats and he'll reccomend how much to take and how often. I can't wait to start my next cycle.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 10:11 PM
  2. This feeling of Well Being?
    By pmgamer18 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2006, 11:12 AM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-23-2005, 11:12 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-09-2005, 09:26 PM
  5. Meditation for Weight Loss and Well Being
    By Sheesh in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 12:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in