5 day workout
- 01-25-2004, 12:31 PM
- 01-25-2004, 12:44 PM
01-25-2004, 12:49 PM
I used to go 7 a week with no problem but in the last 2 months i started a program that only goes 5.
01-25-2004, 12:51 PM
01-25-2004, 01:24 PM
01-25-2004, 01:25 PM
I dont think youd have problems persay- you just wouldnt be seeing the gains you could be seeing with a little recovery time.Originally Posted by Rebel
01-25-2004, 01:42 PM
01-25-2004, 02:10 PM
01-25-2004, 02:14 PM
Training abs shouldn't be minor. Cardio should be cool as long as it's not too intense. No HIIT stuff on off days.Originally Posted by chaos254
01-25-2004, 06:02 PM
01-25-2004, 07:05 PM
You will hurt yourself if you overtrain on strength enhancing drugs.
Your joints cannot take the added stress. Quality recovery time and nutrition is best for the added muscle you are looking, not more work. I am nursing injurys right now from overtraining on M1T 7 days a week. :mad
Dont be like me.
Unless you only train with 10lb DB's, in that case train 24/7.:
01-25-2004, 07:07 PM
If you are doing heavy bench presses, keep them scheduled far away from shoulders.
Squats and deadlifts should also be seperated with a day or two rest for the lower back.
01-26-2004, 11:10 AM
Anything more than 5 days a week is overtraining, even on M1t. Even pros taking 30x the level of androgens you are taking have at least 1 day off per week.
I train 5 days/week on-cycle, & 4 days off-cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hardcore61 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2009, 02:04 PM
- By JKurz802 in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-03-2009, 04:45 PM
- By FlawedGrunt in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2008, 02:12 PM
- By Beowulf in forum Training ForumReplies: 37Last Post: 11-30-2007, 10:30 PM
- By Kam in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 05-26-2006, 04:40 PM