Epistane Cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
This would be my 1st cycle, was curious if this would be alright. According to the research I've done it seems like it's alright, but I would like to double check to make sure.

Week 1: 30mg Epistane by IBE + 1 Scoop of Cycle Support by AI
Week 2: 30mg Epistane by IBE + 1 Scoop of Cycle Support by AI
Week 3: 30mg Epistane by IBE + 1 Scoop of Cycle Support by AI
Week 4: 30mg Epistane by IBE + 1 Scoop of Cycle Support by AI

Then for my PCT I will be running Reversitol by I-Force.

Week 5: 1 cap am, 2 caps pm
Week 6: 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Week 7: 1 cap am, 1 cap pm
Week 8: 1 cap pm.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you can bump to 40mg on the last 6 days and finish off the bottle!

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
you can bump to 40mg on the last 6 days and finish off the bottle!
3 caps for 30 days = 90 caps = 1 bottle.

And to the other guy, it's not by islandsupplements, lol it's by Innovative Body Enhancement.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
is epistane from ************** legit?
how do you know if it;'s the real thing?
epistane is made by IBE they sell the same product to many retailers and they have good reps here in this board, if you want to pay more then buy it from that site or if you want to save a few bucks you can buy it from nutraplanet.

Korben

Korben

Awards
Not to high-jack... but I have seriously been considering doing my first prohormone. This seems along the lines of what I would like to do. I am trying to decide between Havoc or Epistane. I am looking for something mild that will not decrease my libido (the gf would be pissed) or cause me to loose hair. Any advice it welcome. Thanks!

jdorazio

Awards
if your worried about libido tanking you could always consider H-drol as most of the time it actually boosts libido. I ran havoc as my first PH cycle 30/30/30/30 and didnt have any reduction in libido but ive heard for most that if you bump it up to 40 thats where it starts to diminish your libido.

mcgee1516

Awards
I'm thinking about doing an Epi cycle as well. I just finished up my pct for an m-drol cycle about a month and a half ago. By the way, how long after my pct can I start to think about a new cycle? I've heard anywhere from 1 months to 3 months...I've seen a bunch of different opinions?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
time on + PCT time should = time off..
4 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 2 months off before next.. quick and easy way to help determine it..

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
time on + PCT time should = time off..
4 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 2 months off before next.. quick and easy way to help determine it..
good post... thats the default answer for that question!

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Why would you start using anabolics at 18 and 170 lbs?
You still have a couple years of good natural gains with which to figure out how to train and eat properly.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to decide between Havoc or Epistane. I am looking for something mild that will not decrease my libido (the gf would be pissed) or cause me to loose hair. Any advice it welcome. Thanks!
Havoc and Epistane and the SAME THING. Anyone who says otherwise is probably just a fan-boy, or is confused. If you're worried about your hair, avoid anything that is 5A reduced (almost all current DSs are, but Bold isn't).

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
bw havoc or epi. they are the same thing but i trust epi more! as for your first PH and looking at libido. h-drol is what you want. **** shreds you up + strength is sick. + i banged by girl multiple times a day while on. libido busts nutz literally

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Why would you start anabolic at 18 and 170 lbs?
You still have a couple years of good natural gains with which to figure out how to train and eat properly.
Don't preach to me.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea see one friend tried havoc with great results, and one tried epi with ok results. I'm still going to go with the epi and see how it works out. hopefully he just didnt respond well to the compund

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you cant base your decision on how two different people reacted to a steroid....besides...epi and havoc are the same thing....no questions asked....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't preach to me.
The preaching is from people that know more than you and trying to help. Besides, you're not allowed to post here, see ya.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
The preaching is from people that know more than you and trying to help. Besides, you're not allowed to post here, see ya.
Right.. So because I'm 18 and 170lbs that makes a difference of if I can take PH/DS or not? No, I don't think so.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
well at 170 and 5'6, as long as your not really fat i think you would be fine to take a steroid....but unfortunately as per the rules of this board you are not allowed to post in the steroid section under the age of 21

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
well at 170 and 5'6, as long as your not really fat i think you would be fine to take a steroid....but unfortunately as per the rules of this board you are not allowed to post in the steroid section under the age of 21
I'm 14-15% bf. But, if the board is only for 21+ they should atleast have it set so you can't see this section unless your age is 21+.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is really good stuff I love combining mine with Tren really awesome stuff.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I'm 14-15% bf. But, if the board is only for 21+ they should atleast have it set so you can't see this section unless your age is 21+.
they dont have it set that way because they are trying to do you a favor....the information is out there for you to grasp....but its too much of a liability to let you post about steroids when your under-age....

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
they dont have it set that way because they are trying to do you a favor....the information is out there for you to grasp....but its too much of a liability to let you post about steroids when your under-age....
Well technically it's not a liability, because I am 18, and I can purchase them, or is it? ;o

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
if you were to hurt yourself using this and told your parents that you started a thread on anabolic minds that told you to use this product.... than yes...thats a liability....your still a teenager....oops that means you know everything....i will quit arguing with you now.....

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
if you were to hurt yourself using this and told your parents that you started a thread on anabolic minds that told you to use this product.... than yes...thats a liability....your still a teenager....oops that means you know everything....i will quit arguing with you now.....
I'm 18... That's legally an adult. I don't think I know everything, I'm jsut saying...

EDIT: For got to say... If anything were to happen to me it'd be my own fault, I am responsible for my own actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.