How long are your cycles?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
ran two of 3 and 4 weeks respecitvely. (the three weeker, i had to stop at 3 b/c of traveling issues). happy with the 4 week length

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I like 4wks on 4 off......4 on.....8 off. Always works well...good gains. Good luck.

snakeman458

Awards
i like 4 on and 4 off then 4 on then 6 off. works for me.

therock

Awards
ya i like the idea of 4 on 4off and 4 on 8 off too

Number 5

Awards
what about just running the cycle until you stop gaining... or running say 4 wks bulk, 4 wks maintenance, and 4 wks cut or so.

so far i've had minimal negative side effects from prohormones.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I've tried 2 4-week cycles but I usually don't see any gains til the end week 3. I think I should do 6 week cycles to see the full benefits.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
6-8 weeks seems good for me.. ;)

pjorstad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After experimenting with different off times and on times my opinion is

4 on 6off 4 on 6 off 4 on 8 off
4 on 6off 4 on 6 off 4on 8 off
repeat again and again until satisfied

Something along those lines will give you the best gains whilethe best health IMO

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a cycle of 4-Aderm until I stop gaining. Max time will be 12 weeks. Once I get shut down it really dsen't matter how long the cycle is recovery is still the same. I've had a good two week cycle but I'm taking it to the max this time.
I aso seem to shut down quicker now then I did on my firest cycle. I also plan making time off = twice time on.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
I'm running a cycle of 4-Aderm until I stop gaining. Max time will be 12 weeks.
even though its 4ad you're using and you say at max, you will use continueously for 12 weeks but goodness my friend, not only you gonna be recovering for a bit but the cost gonna rob you of all your goods. if you stay true to your words and say you're going to stop when you see your gains plateau out, i guarentee you wont challenge the 12 week mark but go into your cycle with the mindset of a max 8 week cycle. Sage

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

even though its 4ad you're using and you say at max, you will use continueously for 12 weeks but goodness my friend, not only you gonna be recovering for a bit but the cost gonna rob you of all your goods. if you stay true to your words and say you're going to stop when you see your gains plateau out, i guarentee you wont challenge the 12 week mark but go into your cycle with the mindset of a max 8 week cycle. Sage
I bet my gains will stop around 4 weeks. I've done 4 week and 8 week cycles of 1-AD and a two week cycle of 4-Ad and I shut down in about week 3 and its really doesn’t matter how long I go past 3 weeks recovery is always the same. I don't think I'll go 12 weeks but if I still making gains I will. Everyone seems to tell me the gains stop around week 4 to 6.
I got one problem now my nuts are starting to hurt slightly. I've read this is prostate related so this might put a stop to my cycle right now in week 3. I have saw palmetto hopefully this will help but if it gets worse I'm stopping. I don't want to mess with my prostate.
I bought 400 grams of 4-AD, 7 bottles of 4-Aderm and 5 bottles of PH gel and a small fridge to store it in. I'm ready for the ban. If this stuff keeps making my nuts hurt I might be looking for a buyer.