hdrol 75-100 mg info and pct - AnabolicMinds.com

hdrol 75-100 mg info and pct

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

hdrol 75-100 mg info and pct

i have to do a hdrol cycle like this
    i'm 6.23 and 238 lbs

what is better for me ( i have 2 bottles)

50/50/75/75/75/75

or

50/50/75/75/100/100

on cycle i take only nac, glucosamine and taurine

pct
    clomid 50/50/50
    reversitol 3/2/2/1
    lean xtreme 0/0/3/3/3/3
    activate xtreme /0/0/0/4/4/4/4 or 0/0/4/4/4/4
    creatine vit c nac aakg alc beta alanine

it's ok for you ??
    thx

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

no one can help me ??
  3. Professional Member

what are you goals and previous use/ doses look kind of low to me at your weight unless this is a first cycle
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

If it's your 1st cycle I would stick with 50/50/75/75/75/75 to see how your body reacts. If not, at your weight you should be fine with 50/50/75/75/100/100. Also, you need better support supps while on cycle: Hawthorne berries, liv support (silymarin), saw palmetto etc.
  5. Advanced Member

More than one CEL rep has advised that going over 75 of h-drol is not beneficial. And I've not seen any logs to dispute that.

Save the caps for another cycle instead of burning them on this one.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

more than one person that doesnt work for cell would say that staying under 75mgs will mean that you wont make any gains.....hate Halodrol.....LA...how did your cycle go by the way?
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    More than one CEL rep has advised that going over 75 of h-drol is not beneficial. And I've not seen any logs to dispute that.

Save the caps for another cycle instead of burning them on this one.
    That's bull****, I've read of people ramping halodrol up to 200mg a day. It's an exceedingly weak compound for many people. I commonly see people going over 100mg to get a sweet spot with Halodrol, usually on their 2nd or third go around with it when they've learned how weak it is.

Just because CEL can copy a formula doesn't make them the omnipotent masters of steroid dosing.
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

im probably gonna blow yalls mind with this....but here goes....

Ive never run a cel product.....

there i said it....is that wrong????
  9. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    more than one person that doesnt work for cell would say that staying under 75mgs will mean that you wont make any gains.....hate Halodrol.....LA...how did your cycle go by the way?
    Most people tend to do a couple of weeks at 50 then go to 75. I don't know what the rationale is for ramping up but if you can just go for five weeks straight at 75 without ramping then that would make sense to me.

On that note, I think it would be a waste for most people to do a complete cycle at 50. I think you need to get up to 75 for any decent gains, so I agree that if you stay under 75 you'll have limited gains.

My cycle was OK. I was trying to cut and by my best estimate I gained ~5lb of muscle and dropped about ~3lb of fat. That was a fair outcome for me considering my goals. I logged with great detail at times, the link to my log is in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    That's bull****, I've read of people ramping halodrol up to 200mg a day. It's an exceedingly weak compound for many people. I commonly see people going over 100mg to get a sweet spot with Halodrol, usually on their 2nd or third go around with it when they've learned how weak it is.

Just because CEL can copy a formula doesn't make them the omnipotent masters of steroid dosing.
    i think that's bull****. I haven't heard of anyone taking 200mg of halodrol and I think that would be stupid. Even if someone has done that it doesn't make it a good idea and I think it's reckless to suggest that it's OK to do that.

H-drol is mild. If you don't want something mild then use something else. Don't use a mild compound then try to get huge gains by taking massive doses. Besides that running h-drol at 200mg would get awfully expensive.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

yes it's my first cycle i know that h-drol is mild like ph
    i took this over havoc because i see that gains in mass and strength are similiars but hdrol has less androgenic sides (hair, libido etc)
    i'm 6.23 and 238 lbs and i am 30 years old
    i would put more mass and strength possible with this ph, for this i am here to ask a help for my cycle

in this forum I saw several people do a cycle with h-drol with more than 75 mg
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

i have this supplement on cycle and for pct

red yeast rice 300 mg
    beta sisterol 300 mg
    hawthorn berry extract 240 mg
    nattokinase 150 mg
    c0 enzyme q10 45 mg
    policosanol 30 mg

it's all ok for you ???
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

i think that's bull****. I haven't heard of anyone taking 200mg of halodrol and I think that would be stupid. Even if someone has done that it doesn't make it a good idea and I think it's reckless to suggest that it's OK to do that.

H-drol is mild. If you don't want something mild then use something else. Don't use a mild compound then try to get huge gains by taking massive doses. Besides that running h-drol at 200mg would get awfully expensive.
    People do lots of stupid things with steroids, outside of our sheltered little forums people run obscene doses all the time.

But anyway my point is that there isn't some magical barrier at 75mg where >75mg "isn't beneficial."

That statement is absolutely fallacious and I just can't sit around and let others read it.

Quote Originally Posted by greatescape View Post
    i have this supplement on cycle and for pct

red yeast rice 300 mg
    beta sisterol 300 mg
    hawthorn berry extract 240 mg
    nattokinase 150 mg
    c0 enzyme q10 45 mg
    policosanol 30 mg

it's all ok for you ???
    looks good
  13. Advanced Member

People do lots of stupid things with steroids, outside of our sheltered little forums people run obscene doses all the time.

But anyway my point is that there isn't some magical barrier at 75mg where >75mg "isn't beneficial."

That statement is absolutely fallacious and I just can't sit around and let others read it.
    Fair enough. I've never gone over 75 myself, I was just repeating what the reps said, and made it clear that it wasn't my experience.

It's fine to suggest that there's no magical barrier at 75, but I don't think you should imply that 200mg is OK. It should be clear to anyone researching h-drol that you do not want to dose it at 200mg. If h-drol is too mild at recommended doses then there are lots of more powerful things you can use instead.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

yes but i saw several people here and other forums do a cycle with hdrol at 100 mg and over
    here there are 3ds with 125 mg if i don't wrong
    my hdrol is cel
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

any representative from cel here ???
    my h-drol is cel
    I would be curious to hear some representative from cel
    is it ok for you 100 mg of h-drol ??

you produce it, what can you tell me about it ??

Thanks to everyone for the replies guys
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

I used just reversitall, liv.52, trib, started pct at 195 ended at 192. started at 183. I loved hdrol so few side effects and easy pct. I ran it 50/50/75/100/75/50.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Fair enough. I've never gone over 75 myself, I was just repeating what the reps said, and made it clear that it wasn't my experience.

It's fine to suggest that there's no magical barrier at 75, but I don't think you should imply that 200mg is OK. It should be clear to anyone researching h-drol that you do not want to dose it at 200mg. If h-drol is too mild at recommended doses then there are lots of more powerful things you can use instead.
    I said i've read of people using 200mg. Whatever you think that implies is irrelevant. Some people have gone that high, i personally wouldn't go that high.

If i were to construct an Hdrol cycle for someone, it would look like this

75/75/75/75/100/100

with instructions to bump the dose up beyond that if it wasn't strong enough. However, I also feel that everyone's dose should be more or less directly proportional to their muscle mass. If i were to try Hdrol again (assuming the clone i used previously was bunk cuz that **** didn't work), i would probably start at 100 and work up to 150.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

I said i've read of people using 200mg. Whatever you think that implies is irrelevant. Some people have gone that high, i personally wouldn't go that high.

If i were to construct an Hdrol cycle for someone, it would look like this

75/75/75/75/100/100

with instructions to bump the dose up beyond that if it wasn't strong enough. However, I also feel that everyone's dose should be more or less directly proportional to their muscle mass. If i were to try Hdrol again (assuming the clone i used previously was bunk cuz that **** didn't work), i would probably start at 100 and work up to 150.
    lol for my cycle I bought 2 bottles while with epistane i could do a cycle with only a bottle
    i think that in this way is better superdrol, if I raise up the dosage, it will be the same toxic for the liver

well i try max with 100 and i will see

thx 4 helps guys
    they were very precious to me
  19. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by greatescape View Post
    any representative from cel here ???
    my h-drol is cel
    I would be curious to hear some representative from cel
    is it ok for you 100 mg of h-drol ??

you produce it, what can you tell me about it ??

Thanks to everyone for the replies guys
    um not for nothing and don't get me wrong I think CEL is a great company and i've run their products numerous times. BUT h-drol is not some sort of cel special product it's a CLONE and CEL has never claimed otherwise so a rep wouldn't have anymore insight into dosaging then what they have personally ran or have known other to run. my advice is always start low and move up if you haven't tried a compound before.
  20. Professional Member

I havent' ran 200 but i have run 150mg ed with not issues ofcourse i have ALOT more experience than probally 90% of people on here. (not bragging just have alot more years doing this then most)
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mixedup View Post
    I havent' ran 200 but i have run 150mg ed with not issues ofcourse i have ALOT more experience than probally 90% of people on here. (not bragging just have alot more years doing this then most)
    show-off
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.

I ran hdrol on my first cycle up 50/75/75/75/100 for 4 days, 75/75 half a week

Im at about 220lbs myself, only reason I quit at 100 was because i started freaking out about getting gyno (never happened) or else I woulda stayed at 100. Go hard or go home, IMO but thats just me, be careful you will be able to tell what you want to do after a few weeks on it.... just be careful cuz it didn't kick in till about week 3 for myself and a lot of people i have seen on these boards.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hdrol sorting out conflicting info
    By jtterrible in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:55 PM
  2. Week one of Hdrol complete- Need PCT info!
    By dkwilson16 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 07:21 PM
  3. Hdrol and Epidrol or Epridol and Hdrol
    By maradona10 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 09:18 AM