1. Do not run M1T without Testosterone or heavy amounts of 4AD. M1T causes COMPLETE suppression of natural test very quickly, and you will feel like total **** without compensating for it.
2. Four week cycles ARE safe. M1T is a fast acting compound, but most solid muscle and stength gains come around the end of week 2, and continue through the end of your cycle. Cycle M1T for 2 weeks and you are selling yourself short.
3. Time off MUST equal time on (at least). This is for normalization of HPTA, liver, and blood lipids. All three of these are equally important to your overall health.
4. M1T causes high blood pressure. I experienced severe nosebleeds almost everyday from the end of week 2 on. This is another reason to use Test/4AD, so you won't have to eat ephedrine just to drag your ass to the gym, or even make it through the day without being miserable. If nosebleeds are a problem, take a cotton swab and gently put vasoline all the way up and around the inside of both nostrils 3X a day, especially pre-workout.
5. If you are an experienced AAS user or are just pretty damn heavy (210+), 10mg probably won't cut it for you. I reccommend (for these people) starting at 20mg for two weeks and then see if you need more (30mg). I don't see a problem with dosing 40mg/day in SOME cases. This is NOT telling somebody to do 30mg+ for your first cycle. Remember that if you do 20mg for your first cycle, then that same 20mg will NOT have the same effect for your next cycle. So there's no point in starting at 30mg when 20mg will work great for you.
6. Use taurine, potassium, or both every day to alleviate cramping, especially in your lower back. With that said do not attempt to squat and deadlift in the same day while on M1T.
7. Use Nolva for PCT. It is superior to Clomid, and leaps and bounds better than 6-Oxo. Saying that, if you have the money to blow, adding Clomid or 6-Oxo to Nolva SHOULD help you recover a few days faster, especially in the first two weeks off.
8. Dose M1T AT LEAST twice a day, with food. The half-life of M1T is very short, so the more times you take it in a day, the more stable your blood levels will be. Do not use this mentality as a cop-out to up your dosage.
9. Avoid alchohol and acetamitophen as much as possible, as well as anything else known to be rough on your liver while on M1T.
10. DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!