Mdrol bridge to Hdrol

danny123

Awards
I've searched for similar topics but haven't found that much good info so im posting this topic up :]
I've been doing a shitload of research and understand that mdrol is considerably stronger than hdrol is and a stack is out of the question because both products are methyls. But how about a bridge with the proper supporting supps?
I guess first off i should post my stats and goals.
Height: 5'8
Weight: 172 lbs
BF: Not exact but i have some stubborn belly fat so ill say aorund 16-18%
Goal: 180 lbs lean sub-10% bf.

Now i've read that both mdrol and hdrol are pretty lean gainers but mdrol puts on alot more mass. Now on to the dosing, i was considering (key word considering!) the following:
Mdrol: 10/20/20
Hdrol: 0/ 0/50/50/75/75

and due to the toxicity of this i would incorporate some cycle assist and liv52 and MAYBE even some sustain alpha (all of this while on cycle)

Keep in mind my goal is to gain some mass but at the same time lean out, so i would cut my carb intake after the 3rd week (after the mdrol gains) on through my pct.
If i went this route my pct would look like this:
Nolvadex: 20/20/10/10
Sustain Alpha: wk 1-6 pct
Lean Xtreme: wk 3-6 pct

and maybe a test booster like activate xtreme by designer supps??

Does this seem like a viable plan??

Another route i'm considering is a 1-t/hdrol stack. Thing is i only have like a 2 week supply of 1-t so im not sure if it would rlly make a difference or not. I would prefer the mdrol bridge but i rlly want some feedback from you guys. thx in advance!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Honestly it doesn't seem your ready for ph/aas... Due to ur stats. I would like to see u get your self on clean diet and drop the body fat down to 10%ish. 16-18 isn't stubborn belly fat. It is not easy to put on muscle and lean out at the same time.

Plus hdrol cycles need to be run 6 weeks bevause takes 2 to kick in. Also mdrol is very suppressive I would use it at the end not the beginning.
Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Mdrol: 0/0/0/0/0/10/20/20

Like I said man diet, cardio!!! Along with training to get the bf down first.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with lifting stud, drop some bodyfat first

Your goals are unrealistic. Gaining 8 pounds while dropping 7% bodyfat? That's the stuff of miracles my friend.

On top of that, the cycle is poorly planned. Halodrol takes a long time to "kick in" so it's very poorly suited to follow up Superdrol, and even full strength halo is just enough to maintain whatever you got from the superdrol.

Is this your first cycle? IMO you should drop some bodyfat naturally and make your next cycle a bulk.

2 weeks of 1T doesn't cut it IMO. Probably takes almost that to kick in... and most people are running an extra pump everyday.

danny123

Awards
lol srry i shoulda been more specific, i don't plan on achieving my goal this cycle, its just to get me a little closer to it lol. I know maintaining it relies mostly on my diet but still, i dont wanna lose too much muscle so i figured a ph might help me out with that.

My friend is running the mdrol hdrol bridge but i've been wary of doing it because of the apparent potency of mdrol. This isnt my first ph cycle i did two when i was 19, the first was before i had read anything so i didnt run it properly =/ but my second one was a low dosage of m1t with proper pct. Anyways havent done any since because i eventually found these forums, but im 21 now and feel i'm careful enough to run one.

so since 2 weeks of 1-t rlly wont do anything i guess im just gonna run the hdrol by itself. I'll probably run it :
50/50/50/75/75/75

or perhaps 5 weeks:
50/50/75/75/75

Out of the pct i mentioned before, how much of it would i need for the hdrol cycle?
im thinking

activate xtreme: wk1-6
sustain alpha: wk 1-6
lean xtreme: wk 3-6

thoughts?

danny123

Awards
Honestly it doesn't seem your ready for ph/aas... Due to ur stats. I would like to see u get your self on clean diet and drop the body fat down to 10%ish. 16-18 isn't stubborn belly fat. It is not easy to put on muscle and lean out at the same time.

Plus hdrol cycles need to be run 6 weeks because takes 2 to kick in. Also mdrol is very suppressive I would use it at the end not the beginning.
Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Mdrol: 0/0/0/0/0/10/20/20

Like I said man diet, cardio!!! Along with training to get the bf down first.
o i dunno how i missed ur suggested bridging. your right that does seem like a better idea but i would probably drop the 6th week of hdrol, keep the whole cycle to a 6 week max to prevent so much shutdown and run it:
Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75
Mdrol: 0/ 0/ 0 / 10 / 10/ 20

how's that look?

I agree with lifting stud, drop some bodyfat first

Your goals are unrealistic. Gaining 8 pounds while dropping 7% bodyfat? That's the stuff of miracles my friend.

On top of that, the cycle is poorly planned. Halodrol takes a long time to "kick in" so it's very poorly suited to follow up Superdrol, and even full strength halo is just enough to maintain whatever you got from the superdrol.

Is this your first cycle? IMO you should drop some bodyfat naturally and make your next cycle a bulk.

2 weeks of 1T doesn't cut it IMO. Probably takes almost that to kick in... and most people are running an extra pump everyday.
Yea that's kinda the logic i used when i first thought of it, like "Gain mass with mdrol and help keep it hdrol while i attempt to drop bodyfat." All in all i expected my kept gains to only be like 5 - 7 lbs. But now Liftingstud's bridge seems like a better idea, just run my cycle backwards...hmmm.....thoughts?:dunno:

edit: srry for the double post

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you throw the Mdrol in, be sure to beef up the PCT with a SERM

Around when activate xtreme came out i tried it, ran two bottles at +50% more than the normal dose... didn't notice jack ****ing ****, will never touch it again.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All the natty test booters I tried kinda sucked, that's why i'm doing steroids, that's why i'm using steroid pct chemicals like nolvadex and clomid. If i were on 6 weeks of steroids that culminated with superdrol, i wouldn't want to have to rely on some tribulus. I haven't tried trib but when it comes to PCT for superdrol i'll just say that trib ain't ****. In my last post I said SERM and I meant it.

Just my advice. Why skimp on PCT... don't you want higher test levels?

danny123

Awards
O no I completely agree, if I end up bridging the superdrol I'm def using a serm. I just meant in ADDITION to a serm, would u recommend hypertest over activate xtreme?
The only time I'd consider otc is if I end up doing hdrol by itself. And even then I'd prob run nolva at low dosages like
10/10/10/10.

Anyways I'd like some more responses on the idea of hdrol bridge to mdrol the way I laid it out. Guys please input! I'm craving knowledge!

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
o i dunno how i missed ur suggested bridging. your right that does seem like a better idea but i would probably drop the 6th week of hdrol, keep the whole cycle to a 6 week max to prevent so much shutdown and run it:
Hdrol: 50/50/75/75/75
Mdrol: 0/ 0/ 0 / 10 / 10/ 20

how's that look?

Yea that's kinda the logic i used when i first thought of it, like "Gain mass with mdrol and help keep it hdrol while i attempt to drop bodyfat." All in all i expected my kept gains to only be like 5 - 7 lbs. But now Liftingstud's bridge seems like a better idea, just run my cycle backwards...hmmm.....thoughts?:dunno:

edit: srry for the double post
I suggest that for much later. Get a fat burner add in some DCP by RPN and a super clean diet that cycles the carbs from low to md days. CARDO 5x week after lifting... if it HIT 20-30 min or 45-100 steady state or alternate. Get you bf down!!!

What will happen is you will gain muscle... then go through PCT then try and diet some more body fat away and loose most your gains probably. It would be much more impressive to get down to 10%ish like I said then add a bunch of muscle with a little fat and BOOM your at like 8% due to the fact you added a bunch more muscle while adding very little fat.

That being said I do not see a point of running hdrol anything less than 6 wks due to its long lag in kick in time.

It is correct if you use Mdrol get a SERM. It is super supressive some day just in a few days you can be down pretty hard. And if PCT is not correct you will end up with rebound and not be a happy guy.

Give us your training split and what u normally do and average diet so we can help tweak it for you.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh yeah give us the setup for your PCT for the Hdrol bridge into mdrol. Just curious how you would set it up.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
O no I completely agree, if I end up bridging the superdrol I'm def using a serm. I just meant in ADDITION to a serm, would u recommend hypertest over activate xtreme?
The only time I'd consider otc is if I end up doing hdrol by itself. And even then I'd prob run nolva at low dosages like
10/10/10/10.

Anyways I'd like some more responses on the idea of hdrol bridge to mdrol the way I laid it out. Guys please input! I'm craving knowledge!
I don't know i dont use anything otc in pct, use whatever works for you. Personally I think that tribulus and activate xtreme aren't worth a fraction of their cost. I have a bit more faith in reversitol and AI's to stack into PCT.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you throw the Mdrol in, be sure to beef up the PCT with a SERM

Around when activate xtreme came out i tried it, ran two bottles at +50% more than the normal dose... didn't notice jack ****ing ****, will never touch it again.
in defense you dont' notice much off anything unreal and your still a big mo fo lol. I believe in his orginal bridge he was going to use Nolva and sustain alpha in additon to the Activate if you want somet OTC to include I LIKE DTH from Diesel Also can't go wrong with a good creatine and NO product

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
in defense you dont' notice much off anything unreal and your still a big mo fo lol. I believe in his orginal bridge he was going to use Nolva and sustain alpha in additon to the Activate if you want somet OTC to include I LIKE DTH from Diesel Also can't go wrong with a good creatine and NO product
You are right, my eyes must have glanced right over it, too anxious to bash on OTC supps. As long as there is a SERM or clomid in PCT it's fine by me.

The Mdrol -> Hdrol bridge, not a good idea imo.
The Hdrol -> Mdrol bridge can really work, and with a SERM and sustain alpha it's a fine PCT. However like i said the goal is outrageous, I know it's nice to have outrageous goals as I do that myself, however I think you're best off committing to either bulking or cutting. And with a bridge into Superdrol, i wouldn't cut, do the bulk, but drop some bodyfat first... my 2cents again. Sometimes when you try to do both a cut and bulk, you don't get very much of either.

I can't help going out of my way to hate on OTC supps, i busted a lot of money on them. I'll admit they work better on other people than on me so all the advice I can give is "use what works for you."

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Mdrol -> Hdrol bridge, not a good idea imo.
The Hdrol -> Mdrol bridge can really work,
I totally agree i decided after my last cycle to never start with s-drol again. I am always going to use it on the back end because i hate the great gains i get from it slowing down mid cycle when i come off i rather start off slower and keep gaining through out

danny123

Awards
Ok guys, update time. So i've decided to do the hdrol bridge -> mdrol
Dosing will be as follows :]

Hdrol: 50/50/50/75/75
Mdrol: 0/ 0/ 0/10/10/20/
CEL cycle assist throughout cycle

PCT will be as follows:
Weeks 6-9 Torem 120x3, 60x4/60/30/30
Weeks 6-9 Diesel Test Hardcore
Weeks 6-11 Sustain Alpha
Weeks 8-11 Lean Xtreme for cortisol control

and im debating whether or not to taper off an AI . Some input on this would be nice.

I've also got all the supporting supps in order: bcaa's, whey, creatine, fishoil, flaxseed, etc...

comments/suggestions??

danny123

Awards
also, i know most people say bulk up using superdrol. Honestly im not too tall so im not trying to get too big, so if i gain and keep 5 pounds while eating a clean diet i will be happy. Leaning out is the main goal for me while maintaining muscle mass.

Can anyone link me to some good diets? im aiming at 2800 - 3000 daily calorie intake. I wanna keep carbs low, 300g on workout days, maybe 200 non workout days. I start on monday so trying to get things down to the tee on thsi cycle.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Your probably gonna lose very minimal fat on this diet as your lean body mass is only 141 pounds. Which makes your maintenance calories only around 2100 so, you are planning on eating 700-900 calories over maintenance. Personally, I dont think you will lose fat on this plan. If I were you I would just a calorie deficiency, because your body will be very anabolic and of course thats the best time to cut. You will most likely make some size increases as well as I have seen these first hand with superdrol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 3
Cycle Logs 27
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 8