RPN Havoc Cycle

schedogg1

Awards
Alright you all...this is my first post to AM...I have been doing ALOT of research with my PH cycle that I just started. I have used info to decide what I was going to take. After care consideration and tons of Research. I went with RPN Havoc. I have used PH's before my first ever was CEL H-DROL....took 90 days off...then Methadrol. I was very satisfied with both products and as a result got me to where I am today. I just started using this so I am a "amature" and I hope to be able to let you know how everything goes. In hopes to generate more info that someone cause use if they are thinking about using RPN HAVOC.

I took my first pill last tuesday. I am going to take a 20/30/40/40....all past cycles I have done, have been for six weeks. But I am going to up the dosage for the last to weeks to try something new.

After my first week. I have had incredible results. I gained 7 pounds in 6 days, and if everything that has already happened goes as planned. I will gain 9 pounds my first week! From the very first day, I would take a pill in the morning and one about 30 mins before i go to the gym. When I get ready to start my first set I honestly feel like I could jump out of my skin. I am just pumped like you would not believe. I have incredible stamina...and have already had strength gains my first week. So far so good.

I am eating like it going out of style...ProComplex Protein Three times a day as well as about 4-5 meals. I am also using Cell mass mixed with CGT-10 after my workouts as well.

Sides: No sides to speak of as of yet...i am a very irriatable person as is...nothing out of the norm...as well as no libido problems. Still get horny, and can still preform 3 times a day.

This is all I have for now...I will try to include Performance gains...and other weight gains.

schedogg1

Awards
Been a few days Since when i first posted this...even though i posted this today. Its been A full week and a day since i have started Havoc, and I was very suprised about the results so far. I was able to put on 8lbs in a week. but in the past few days i have fell off my eating schedule and maintained at an even 200 lbs right now. Im still waiting to see if there are any noticeable strength gains, I have never really done a exact workout in the gym every time. I am always switching it up...and doing different sets and reps. So far still no sides...acne is okay...no back pumps as of yet, no aggresstion, and libido is just fine! so far so good.

BlondGrim

Awards
I'm gonna be watching this thread. I've hard havoc is great, with least amount of sides. Was weight gained lean?