Adding 4-OHT to T-1 Pro?
- 01-24-2004, 12:21 PM
- 01-24-2004, 01:57 PM
I did; however, the t-gel wouldnt hold 10 grams. it's rather gritty.
- 01-24-2004, 02:05 PM
thats funny i just dissolved 10 grams of 4-ad in t-gel zero probs..hadda shake and leave it upside down with the lid on of course for like 20 minutes but t-gel dissloved that ****..try a hot water bath
01-24-2004, 02:12 PM
is it worth it?? That's arguable IMO, but if you already bought it, mix it properly (i.e heat in water bath and so on) and it should dissolve.
01-24-2004, 02:17 PM
personally i dont get the whole attraction to hydroxy-test.
01-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Seems to help with sides for some. I tried the hot water bath, violent shaking and everything, but it is still gritty. Someone suggested adding some rubbing alcohol to it... I might give that a shot.
01-24-2004, 03:35 PM
- 6'1" 221 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2002
- Rep Power
What sides? Whats the point of adding an aromatizing agent if your going to just add an anti-estrogen along with it? Doesn't make sense to me. You defeat the purpose of having 4AD in the first place.
For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
01-24-2004, 03:57 PM
ha, so basically it gets rid of all effects - not just side effects. I was just going on what I've heard on the forum.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mdgrwl in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2008, 03:03 PM
- By Jcc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2003, 07:53 PM
- By jxhopper in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-24-2003, 09:02 PM
- By chi_town in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 05-20-2003, 06:54 AM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-02-2003, 01:42 PM