IV growth injections...

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys~
I've been on rhGH for a year or so, 1.5iu subQ, 9on/3off(days). I realize this is a low dose for cycling with AAS, but that's not my intent -- I plan on taking gh for years.

I'm a doc and recently advised a friend and fellow doc to start gh supplementation. He was going the subQ route as well, but mentioned going IV. He's ben inj. IV in the back of his hand for 3 weeks now.

I started IV this week, same inj. site(back of hand). Curious if anyone on the board has injected IV over subQ, and their opinion of the efficacy.

Best,
riskarb

P.S. I did a site-search, but the search parms don't allow for searches under 4 letters, sorry if this post is mis-placed.

88wheelie

Awards
I am curious what would be the expected advantages of IV over subQ

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I don't belive that it would have any advance.. it fact there would be a more inherient risk because of it. GH is designed as IM or Sub-q shot.. not IV

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Well actually though gh is subcutaneous in normal medical procedures, the military and science organiozations have done experiments injecting it intravenously for purposes of increased protein synthesis and weight loss. One such study is mentioned in Dan Duchaines last book in which soldiers who volunteered were given alternating near lethal dosages of insulin and high dose gh along witha constant amino acid drip to see whatthe affects would be on muscle growth.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Okay, What were the results of the experiments?