"The One" & eye issue

SemperFi9999

Awards
I'm trying to rule out all possibilities. I started 3 caps/day last Sunday and my left eye started to get red around Wednesday and has stayed that way. Went to the doc last nite and they ruled out pink eye, since there is no discharge from the eye nor cruddy when I wake up. Is there a chance I might be having an allergic reaction to it?

crf524

Awards
I wish I had an answer for you you and I'm not trying to hijack your thread but oddly enough your story is the exact same as mine except that I'm using M-drol. But as in your case as well as mine pink eye has been ruled out. I will also say that mine (left eye) changes tint or redness throughout the day and it's been 3-4 days but still hasn't gone away.

SemperFi9999

Awards
I'm going to go see another doctor today and hopefully she'll refer me to an opthamologist. The eye isn't itchy, just extremely bloodshot and relatively blurry. The doctor I saw last night prescribed me Vigamox and said if this doesn't clear it then go see an eye doc. I'm gonna discontinue use of "The One" to see if this is the culprit. It's kind've odd that you are having the same symptoms.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Have you checked blood pressure? I know the docs should have but...

Also you could of had a hemorrhage in your eye. A busted blood vessel. I got one of these from lifting back in HS. My infamous squatting back then was the culprit :D

At any rate, you could have allergy to something else as well that you just came into contact with at bad timing.

hog928

Awards
  • Established
im on my last week of that now and iot wasnt worth it i think i gained 2.5lbs i am eating great im on drive to with cycle asst and milk thyst and joint support idk im gonna try something stronger on my next cycle but i had body pain alot on it and my boys hurt alot but it didnt seem to do much but gained size

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
think it may have to do w/ increased blood volume from the cycle- we spoke on the phone.........

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Eye doc here... Give me more detail please

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Doubt it would be allergic rxn unless u had itching but even then why the eye? U wear contacts? Been sick recently? BP would cause sub Conj heme lots of red couldn't see your blood vessels... Are they just really inflammed bv?

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
As I can't see it I would go to an eye doc and let them look but highly higly doubt it's from either anabolic unless it's sky high BP causing a sub conj heme

SemperFi9999

Awards
Noticed redness last wednesday and saw a PA on thursday.she recommended visine-a, so I used that up until last night since she thought it could be allergies - symptons didn't improve. Went to urgent care last night and they ruled out pink eye,prescribing vigamox for 7 days. Went to a VA nurse today and was referred to an opthamologist tomorrow. She ruled out iritism. Symptoms include blurred vision,filmy, and extreme redness.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Noticed redness last wednesday and saw a PA on thursday.she recommended visine-a, so I used that up until last night since she thought it could be allergies - symptons didn't improve. Went to urgent care last night and they ruled out pink eye,prescribing vigamox for 7 days. Went to a VA nurse today and was referred to an opthamologist tomorrow. She ruled out iritism. Symptoms include blurred vision,filmy, and extreme redness.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
allergy would be itchy with possible ropey discharge if really bad.

dont use visine.

vigamox is an antibiotic.

did ophthalmologist give u anything else besides vigamox?

probably a Conjunctivitis and the Vigamox will knock it out in a few days... were u not given a steroid drop at all? is your cornea okay? did they dilate your eyes and look at your retina?

the ophthalmologist should have been able to help you and give u what you need.

SemperFi9999

Awards
I see the opthamologist tomorrow. Eyes weren't dilated.Quit using visine-a as of last night.Only vigamox was prescribed. Will give an update tomorrow after I return from the doc

SemperFi9999

Awards
Went to the opthamologist today and they dilated my left eye. They did a pressure test and looked at my eye every which way possible. They said I have severe inflammation and was prescribed a steroid called prednisolone acetate. I have to go back Monday for a follow-up to see if the prednisolone will fix the problem. They aren't sure yet of the problem and would like to see if the above will fix it. Again, no bacteria or pink eye type of symptoms were found. Stopped taking "The One" as of yesterday morning.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
sweet! more steroids! stack it with the one!

:stups:

SemperFi9999

Awards
Lol.I will just bridge it and get massive while having a bloodshot eye.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
where was the inflamation? The anterior chamber? Was it called an iritis/uveitis?

Hahaha wish pred forte did make u huge cause I would have the golden stash in my office. LOL

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Anterior uveitis
Okay... Yeah pred every couple hours and when the inflammation clears they will taper it off... Most of the time it's idiopathic/no cause... If it reoccurs at anytime in your life they will want to do lab work cause can from a systemic cause. But not from the one and it will clear soon. Don't miss ur drops.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Thanks LiftingStud. Was directed 1 drop every hour and during the evening every 2 hours.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks LiftingStud. Was directed 1 drop every hour and during the evening every 2 hours.
yep and they gave u a dilation drop called homatropine too right? Keep the eye dilated put it at rest and less painful.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
AW man....you coulda stayed on The One, gotten huge, and mastered Wild Urps Stink-Eye

"An American Tail: Fievel Goes West"

Ah the good ol days...