pheraplex/tren bridge cycle quick question

zhan28

Awards
hey guys i'm on a pheraplex/tren cycle right now, i'm on week 1 of pheraplex, it will be 4 wks of pp with 4 wks of tren with two 2wks overlap. I have a question about dosing the tren. i'm doing 20 mg now of pp, and will go 30 from wk 2 to wk 4. In wk 3 i will be adding in tren, the tren i got is called xxx tren from roman pharmaceuticals. I got it for super cheap, but its capsules are dosed at 45 mg per capsule and the serving sizes are 3 capsules a day. this is 135 mg of tren per day. When i used the xtreme tren, i believe the dosing was 30 mg, which meant 90 mg max per day. if i'm doing 30 mg of pp, should i cut tren down to 90 mg until i come off of the pp, and then bump it to 135, or just keep 90 mg/or 135mg the whole way. Thanks for the help.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
while running PP i would keep the tren at 35mgs ED til you find out how your going to react to it......know what i mean. if there's going to be a 2 week overlap, just run 35mgs for a week and then if everythings cool go to 90mgs in the second week

zhan28

Awards
i will do 45 mg the first week then, will 45 mg make a difference? i was always under the impression that tren is ineffective till 60 mg or higher. also, i have clomid for pct along with other pcs and AI. But i read that nolva is more effective for preventing/treating gyno, but because tren is progesterone related, nolva could actually increase gyno from tren, is there any truth to this or did i misunderstood what i read?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i will do 45 mg the first week then, will 45 mg make a difference? i was always under the impression that tren is ineffective till 60 mg or higher. also, i have clomid for pct along with other pcs and AI. But i read that nolva is more effective for preventing/treating gyno, but because tren is progesterone related, nolva could actually increase gyno from tren, is there any truth to this or did i misunderstood what i read?
you want to read this http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=328442 it should shed some light on your progesterone question. as far as the dosage ?, if you start @ 45mgs maybe just do that for a few days then go to 90mgs. have you taken either one of these before? what have you taken in the past.

zhan28

Awards
i have done superdrol, prostanza or something(sp?), and halodrol and phera, thanks for the thread and help. so essentially taking b6 can be used for tren related gyno? just take it with first symptoms, and not bother with nolvadex?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i have done superdrol, prostanza or something(sp?), and halodrol and phera, thanks for the thread and help. so essentially taking b6 can be used for tren related gyno? just take it with first symptoms, and not bother with nolvadex?
nolva acts on estrogen, as in blocking it from binding to the receptor. now keep in mind that b6 in high doses is toxic, i suggest p-5-p. the planet has it so do vitamin stores.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
i have done superdrol, prostanza or something(sp?), and halodrol and phera
your only 175lbs after all that? hmmm... hope that weight is old.

but that being said...

I have heard you want to use clomid after a progestin related cycle. Due to the fact that nolva can upregulate progestin receptors and clomid doesnt. You should not have a problem on cycle... since phera does not aromatize, well supposely shouldnt.

For PCT i would look at:
weeks 1-4 (maybe 5??): clomid with taper
weeks 3-6 (if you go longer on clomid then 4-7): AI like Formex with taper
also want to have cort control... wasnt sold on this but after last cycle will not have PCT without it.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Ohh yeah... p5p is good along with vitrex, L-dopa (powerfull or IGF-2) and chasteberry extract are good options too.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Based on my cycle I would run 30mg of P-Plex with 90mg of Tren. You can decide later whether to bump up the Tren dosage. Check out the link in my sig. You can look at the first few pages and see how I laid out my cycle and support supplements while on cycle and during PCT.

zhan28

Awards
what is a good anticortisol? i've never used one. Ldopa is a natural test booster, so like tribulus?

zhan28

Awards
okay nevermind i will be like silver, lol, and get restore, however i already have a AI, so would it be okay to take restore which has bromosomething which is ai with another ai with clomid and tribulus. does that seem solid enough? btw i already have clomid and most of the stuff, just need a anti cortisol and apparently p5p.

Silver-i'm doing it the opposite taht you're doing with the logic that pheraplex is wet, while tren is mostly dry, so gain weight then lean out with tren, but i think your logic is good too, i wonder if there'll be a big difference. Also, i'm sorry i don't have the time to go through your 11 page thread, did you experience any gyno issues? i've read that pp is also prolactin related, any truth to this? also did you use vitex?

thanks A LOT to everyone for responding. my weight right now is 185 because i have been playing a lot of soccer and haven't been lifting as hard.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
okay nevermind i will be like silver, lol, and get restore, however i already have a AI, so would it be okay to take restore which has bromosomething which is ai with another ai with clomid and tribulus. does that seem solid enough? btw i already have clomid and most of the stuff, just need a anti cortisol and apparently p5p.

Silver-i'm doing it the opposite taht you're doing with the logic that pheraplex is wet, while tren is mostly dry, so gain weight then lean out with tren, but i think your logic is good too, i wonder if there'll be a big difference. Also, i'm sorry i don't have the time to go through your 11 page thread, did you experience any gyno issues? i've read that pp is also prolactin related, any truth to this? also did you use vitex?

thanks A LOT to everyone for responding. my weight right now is 185 because i have been playing a lot of soccer and haven't been lifting as hard.
two ai's, no. PP prolactin? don't believe so, Tren i believe is prolactin "related". P5P and vitrex will help if any prolactin issues come up. a good anti-cort product, if you want one is leanfx.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
What about Cabergoline in case? Is that something you would recommend having on hand for Tren users?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Stick with P-5-P and Vitex while on cycle to combat any progestin related sides. The nice thing about Restore is it has AI and Cortisol controlling properties. I don't think 2 AIs will be needed, but you would have your bases covered with a SERM, AI, Trilibis (test booster). FYI, I actually started restore in week 3 of my PCT.

I understand your logic with running Phera first, but I honestly did not get the bloat that others have experienced with Phera.

zhan28

Awards
okay now i'm confused, am i suppose to take the p5p and vitex( which do i need if i get restore, since it's mostly chasteberry which restore also contains) continously while on cycle n off or am i suppose to start taking it at first sign of prolactin sides?

Silver, how much cardio did you do? i've been doing A LOT of cardio with soccer and whatnot, and i'm on day 7 and i've only gained like 4 lbs, i've been eating about 3000 calories a day mostly clean too. So is it possible to do too much cardio? My muscles feel fuller and i also look leaner (more cut) than before. Would you guys suggest to not do as much cardio?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I would run the P-5-P and vitex while on cycle. Then Restore in PCT.

I did cardio around 3 times a week even on cycle. I gained weight on the cycle, but my recomp was tremendous. However, I had plenty of fat to worry about. At 175, I would drop the cardio as much as possible and just eat, eat, workout, eat, eat and sleep.

zhan28

Awards
i couldn't find vitex at local vitamin store, neither could i find p5p, i got vitamin b6, which 250mg = 50 mg of p5p? they are 100 mg caps, which means i should take 3 per day? i will order vitex today. should i take these once i start the tren during week 3 or start now?

zhan28

Awards
btw jesus silver, you blew up on that tren/phera cycle

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You can also look for chasteberry which is the same thing as Vitex. I actually did B Complex during my cycle along with what was in cycle assist so I felt B6 wise I was covered.

I had a damn good cycle. I just wish I didn't have to worry about losing this fat so I could have really blew up. I know if I ate everything in sight I could have gained much more mass than I did.

zhan28

Awards
silver-i just ordered vitex. I have already bought an AI, thus i feel that getting restore would be redundant, i hear you on the the all in one, but the thing is i don't see the point of spending extra money on another ai because i cannot take them together, i would have bought restore in the first place if i knew about it. i will continue to take vitex through post cycle and i will get lean xt for anti cortisol. how did you dose you vitex? how many mg per day? the one i'm getting is 100 count, with 400 mg per cap.

btw repped you, thank you so much for the help.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I am glad to help out man. I started knowing very little and relied on the knowledge here to ensure I didn't fuk myself up. :)

You will be fine with the AI you already have and lean xt.

I dosed vitex at 3 caps per day, but I think mine were 300mg. I would still say 3 caps. per day. It is cheap, it helps so better be safe than sorry.