Transdermal T1-Pro - AnabolicMinds.com

Transdermal T1-Pro

1. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

Thumbs up Transdermal T1-Pro

First off, I'd like to say thanks, this board is a great resource to me and others I have introduced to it. I've done a little research, and think that the next cycle i undergo will be T1-Pro from PowerNutrition.net using the "build your own transdermal" kit.

My question is, will the 1-Test/4-AD stack found in the T1-Pro be significantly "better" than 1-AD? I've done a cycle of 1-AD with great success, and was reccommended the T1 by some members of this board. I know a definitive answer is impossible to give, but is it probable that I will see better results from a 4 week cycle of T1-Pro over a 4 week cycle of 1-AD. The reason I ask is I allready have purchased the 3 bottles of 1-AD in anticipation of my next stack, and was wondering with the inevitable PH Ban coming, should I save the 1-AD for a rainy day and buy the Transdermal Kit, or just go ahead and take the 1-AD.

thanks in advance for all the help

2. Advanced Member
    Answers

T1pro will definately give you better gains than 1-AD. First, its transdermal, second you're adding 4-AD(aromatizing agent) to the 1-Test(lean gains). 1-AD works, but T1pro works so much better.
  3. Senior Member
    Answers

I agree. 1ad is OK. T-1 Pro is excellent. Your gains will be far greater with T-1 & it will cost about half as much as 1ad. Why buy a product that converts to 1-test when you can buy 1-test?

I'd hold on to the 1ad & sell on Ebay after the ban for $75 a bottle...
    •   

4. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I agree. 1ad is OK. T-1 Pro is excellent. Your gains will be far greater with T-1 & it will cost about half as much as 1ad. Why buy a product that converts to 1-test when you can buy 1-test?

I'd hold on to the 1ad & sell on Ebay after the ban for $75 a bottle...

thanks for the advice. where would you reccommend getting the transdermal? I saw powernutrition has their build your own kits going on now. is that the best going price? thinks its gonna run around $160 including PCT.

now, i was thinkin bout mixin in 2.5g of the 4-Hydroxy Test to make it an even 10 grams per container. Any thoughts? that'd make

2bottles of
    5g 1-test
    2.5g 4-ad
    2.5g 4-hydroxy test

1bottle clomid PCT
  5. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Hydroxytest is not needed. Stick with the 7.5g or just add more 4AD if you want.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  6. Pityin' fools since '81
    Answers

Thanks. placing order now
  7. New Member
    Answers

Since you had good success with 1AD, I probably would have opted to run it again, only this time with a transdermal 4AD. Your body responds best on the first couple of cycles and I think you should take full advantage of this before moving on to something more powerful. Price is a consideration however, and it is human nature to want the 'more potent' stuff.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got my T1 Pro Today!
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-04-2012, 07:10 PM
  2. T1 Pro w/ DMSO any feedback?
    By pogue in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-15-2002, 09:36 AM
  3. First T1 pro order on it's way.
    By DreamWeaver in forum Anabolics