Transdermal T1-Pro

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
First off, I'd like to say thanks, this board is a great resource to me and others I have introduced to it. I've done a little research, and think that the next cycle i undergo will be T1-Pro from PowerNutrition.net using the "build your own transdermal" kit.

My question is, will the 1-Test/4-AD stack found in the T1-Pro be significantly "better" than 1-AD? I've done a cycle of 1-AD with great success, and was reccommended the T1 by some members of this board. I know a definitive answer is impossible to give, but is it probable that I will see better results from a 4 week cycle of T1-Pro over a 4 week cycle of 1-AD. The reason I ask is I allready have purchased the 3 bottles of 1-AD in anticipation of my next stack, and was wondering with the inevitable PH Ban coming, should I save the 1-AD for a rainy day and buy the Transdermal Kit, or just go ahead and take the 1-AD.

thanks in advance for all the help ;)

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
T1pro will definately give you better gains than 1-AD. First, its transdermal, second you're adding 4-AD(aromatizing agent) to the 1-Test(lean gains). 1-AD works, but T1pro works so much better.

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I agree. 1ad is OK. T-1 Pro is excellent. Your gains will be far greater with T-1 & it will cost about half as much as 1ad. Why buy a product that converts to 1-test when you can buy 1-test?

I'd hold on to the 1ad & sell on Ebay after the ban for $75 a bottle...

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
I agree. 1ad is OK. T-1 Pro is excellent. Your gains will be far greater with T-1 & it will cost about half as much as 1ad. Why buy a product that converts to 1-test when you can buy 1-test?

I'd hold on to the 1ad & sell on Ebay after the ban for $75 a bottle...

thanks for the advice. where would you reccommend getting the transdermal? I saw powernutrition has their build your own kits going on now. is that the best going price? thinks its gonna run around $160 including PCT.

now, i was thinkin bout mixin in 2.5g of the 4-Hydroxy Test to make it an even 10 grams per container. Any thoughts? that'd make

2bottles of
5g 1-test
2.5g 4-ad
2.5g 4-hydroxy test

1bottle clomid PCT

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hydroxytest is not needed. Stick with the 7.5g or just add more 4AD if you want.

JerseyDevil

Awards
Since you had good success with 1AD, I probably would have opted to run it again, only this time with a transdermal 4AD. Your body responds best on the first couple of cycles and I think you should take full advantage of this before moving on to something more powerful. Price is a consideration however, and it is human nature to want the 'more potent' stuff.