Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.58%

How much do u hide your usage?

We talk about it pretty openly on this forum...But what about in real life? Do your friends/family know? What do you say in the gym when someone ask you about it seriously?

I think its funny how people are very proud of thier usage on here (As we found out in my abuse thread)...but what about in person?
    just curious

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Some friends, some of which i'm helping with PH cycles. In general I never mention ****, and if someone in the gym asks me about supplementation I always take time to talk about how diet is everything.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.96%

I never felt obliged until a coworker of mine checked a message on my phone while I was gone for a couple minutes, and it just so happened to be the shipment confirmation email that showed what for gear I purchased. And this pud was already taking superdrol for two months straight without any lifting experience prior, so of course he was asking me why I bought different products to accompany my cycle. So I explained to him about liver protection and post cycle therapy, but that all made him nervous cause he would have to spend more money. So, I left it go.

Back to the topic, if all these idiots in my town didn't judge a person soley how they got big, was by taking steroids, I wouldn't mind discussing it more. Once someone finds out someone has taken them though, that's the only light they'll put that person under. So I'm just going to keep my mouth shut and lift hard.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

When I was using designers, I never talked about it. It just wasn't a topic that drew attention. People, guys, at my gym understood the whole deal but if I met a female of interest, I didn't jst say 'btw, I'm on m1t'. It just wasn't a good ice breaker.
    My fam only thinks I've ever taken regular supps but my wife suspects that I have used steroids yet really doesn't talk about it...but, I know that she thinks that I have yet we've never discussed it....
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

I talked to my pops about it, though he isnt cool bout it. My lifting bud knows, and 2 other friends. Well they know I plan to, since I am not on anything yet. Figured they would notice the most being around me often if all of a sudden I add 15 lbs, get vascular as hell, and such. Most people wouldn't understand, so its better to tell them I switched up my workout and am eating differently or something.

Not to mention girls are a very touchy subject with it.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%

If you take creatine or protein and get any growth it must be from the roids. lol

I just make fun with it, that way they never know for sure if I'm on or not.

I talk about it conservatively to a few friends, but only 1 friend really knows when Im on or not. Sometimes he is in the dark also. No one else.

F-Them.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Not to mention girls are a very touchy subject with it.
    Yeah, because they're all under the common misconceptions about steroid use. To quote my current girlfriend, "If you want to shrink your penis that's your decision . . ."
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.72%

Quote Originally Posted by DenDestroys View Post
    Yeah, because they're all under the common misconceptions about steroid use. To quote my current girlfriend, "If you want to shrink your penis that's your decision . . ."
    guys at work say that, i just inform them of there lack of knowledge.

I recommend for them to get informed in the subject to avoid from sounding like a bafoon in the future.

Media, I love it.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.81%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    guys at work say that, i just inform them of there lack of knowledge.

I recommend for them to get informed in the subject to avoid from sounding like a bafoon in the future.

Media, I love it.
    After sex i told a girl i was taking prohormones and she said it was bigger and was of course confused. I think timing is key, ppl are ok with surgery mcdonalds, starbucks and smoking till they die painful deaths so let me use hormones if i make that choice.

The same laws that "protect us" by design sell our health for money at every turn.

I do not advocate for any alteration of the natural body but have in the past used PH's.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

I know a PH can shrink the boys a lil, but the rod itself remains fine if I am correct lol. If anything else like stated, I could seeing it being a lil extra swoll lol.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.81%

I know a PH can shrink the boys a lil, but the rod itself remains fine if I am correct lol. If anything else like stated, I could seeing it being a lil extra swoll lol.
    It was like throwing a few extra breaths in an already inflated balloon.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted View Post
    It was like throwing a few extra breaths in an already inflated balloon.
    HAhahahah! That reminded me of that durex commercial

YouTube - Durex Get it On!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%
  14. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

considering that these are illegal substances you would be very wise to keep it private and dont advertise your usage with others that might harm you later on! my 2cents on this!
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    considering that these are illegal substances you would be very wise to keep it private and dont advertise your usage with others that might harm you later on! my 2cents on this!
    good advise. AAS, never heard of it...Oh you mean the stuff baseball players take?
  16. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%

Nobody except my personal injection assistant (wife) ever knew diddly.
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.05%

i tell.. only the people who i feel are responsible or are close friends or gf... i tell certin ppl that i may use steroids in the future but havent yet.. i work with a bunch of frat bros who have all taken injects.. but dont really know about ds/ph..so we tend to share info.. plus they all have sick domestic hooks as ijust found out..so it def worked out in my favor

also i dont feel bad telling alot of ppl that i will use test in the future..since i pretty much maxed out my potential.. before i used anything.. and am bigger then most of the uneducated ppl they know that have used illegal steroids.. i used only epi and tren solo once each.. and i was big before that
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.73%

I scream that sh!t in the gym.. Between reps H....G.....H..!!!!! MUSCLE MILK!!! DBOL!!!! I just get a few looks but its ok
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.17%

Depends on if you plan on having kids right away...and the amount of time on cycle. I have a bud whom was on a friggin 12 week cycle of superdrol, and pp, I was like wtf? Needless to say, when he went to do his fertility check with his wife, he was screwed, yet after a while, his counts came back to normal but it took a while. Also, he had some severe problems, but that's another story.
    ---The internet is the father of the electronic lynch-mob---
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.08%

i talk to a few people but for the most part if somebody asks i will point them to the prohormone shelf at the local USN....if they persist about illegal aas i will get a mean look on my face and say steroids are illegal....what are you trying to say?...i look like a criminal? if you can pull this off with a straight face people usually get very flustered and walk away....ha!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.28%

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by bpmartyr View Post
    Nobody except my personal injection assistant (wife) ever knew diddly.
    LMAO
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.22%

I made sure I told Mrs. Player what was up when I started injecting recently. After she picked herself off the floor, I talked for an hour about what I was doing and how I knew what to do when sides occured. She cool with it now and I think enjoys the benefits she gets from me being on. I have no idea how these guys hide that kind of sh*t from their wives. Mine is way too smart to have me gain 20 lbs in 2 months and believe it was a new supp from the store.

My boss was looking me over the other day and I told him I was taking some OTC stuff that he was too old for and then I wrote him out a new diet plan.
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.32%

ive only told my gf and 2 close friends.....but just about everyone else suspects. when i started taking whey and creatine when i was 18 my parents were 100 positive that they were steroids

my gf is definitely supportive and its great, my second cycle i didnt even tell her i started, but 2 weeks in and she was playing with my boys and said "u started again didnt u" i couldnt help but laugh and say "damn ur good"
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Quote Originally Posted by hardknock View Post
    Depends on if you plan on having kids right away...and the amount of time on cycle. I have a bud whom was on a friggin 12 week cycle of superdrol, and pp, I was like wtf? Needless to say, when he went to do his fertility check with his wife, he was screwed, yet after a while, his counts came back to normal but it took a while. Also, he had some severe problems, but that's another story.
    WTF, 12 week superdrol and PP as in phera?? WTF 12 week Test E yeah, Superdrol? Dang...

I am looking forwards to maybe The One, Epi, 1-T, and Tren... Not all at once, but one by one over the next 3-4 years once I decide to do hormonal.

Plus I plan on using SERM on everything except The One(but I have one on hand already just in case).

I still cant get over a 12 week superdrol. I mean maybe its possible, maybe I am missing something, but all the people who say 3 weeks is plenty! And some even drop out due to sides.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  293 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.47%

A couple close friends. I just told my GF tonight actually that Im going to be running a cycle. She doesnt like it but If its something she cant deal with then shes not the one anyway. My parents know. They just say be careful
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.37%

I used to hide it but I got tired of it. In fact I usually tell every girl I date within the first few dates. I actually can't wait until they ask me so I can tell them with my "i don't give a s**t what you think of me attitude(girls luv it). My current girlfriend asked me to go to the YMCA with her to work out and when she saw the veins in my arms she asked if I take steroids in an accusatory tone of voice. Without hesitation I said "I sure do" and looked her right in the eyes. I think she was so shocked at my honesty and confidence that all she said was "Oh...ok" and that was it. Been with her for over a year. The only ones I won't tell are my parents.
  27. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.84%

I tell nobody. Only done one cycle but even if I do another I will tell noone.

Not sure how many excuses I can keep coming up with for not drinking though. I'm a reputed drinker amongst my friends and it's weird when I suddenly and inexplicably refuse to drink for weeks.

Funny thing is since I started researching this stuff I have a friend that I now suspect has used. He's obsessed with the subject and very knowledgeable. I put two and two together and I think he's used gear. But I'll never confront him, he'll deny it and I really don't care.
    What are you talking about? There's plenty of gear that's legally sold. Designer steroids ARE steroids and ARE legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by rammy222 View Post
    I scream that sh!t in the gym.. Between reps H....G.....H..!!!!! MUSCLE MILK!!! DBOL!!!! I just get a few looks but its ok
    LOL
  28. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%

I absolutely agree and think this is one of the smartest responses in this thread. No offense to anyone particular, but it seems like some guys have no concept of how things can come back to haunt you.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

29. New Member
    Stats
    5'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.51%

Never really understood how I can ask my friend how he lost all that weight and he can proudly say "Lipo-6!" or any diet pill and everyone else will say "Good job man!!" then they'd ask "by the way howd you get so big?" and I'd say "oh, I use steroids" and then you hear a scratching record player followed by Crickets...
  30. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by LAGear View Post
    I tell nobody. Only done one cycle but even if I do another I will tell noone.

Not sure how many excuses I can keep coming up with for not drinking though. I'm a reputed drinker amongst my friends and it's weird when I suddenly and inexplicably refuse to drink for weeks.

Funny thing is since I started researching this stuff I have a friend that I now suspect has used. He's obsessed with the subject and very knowledgeable. I put two and two together and I think he's used gear. But I'll never confront him, he'll deny it and I really don't care.

What are you talking about? There's plenty of gear that's legally sold. Designer steroids ARE steroids and ARE legal.

LOL
    the question is about AAS and not legal DS/PH, you obviously don't understand the legal consequences of being cough in the possession of an illegal substance or are too naive to think you're above the law.. or maybe you live outside of the US where they have different laws.
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
  31. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.58%

Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    I absolutely agree and think this is one of the smartest responses in this thread. No offense to anyone particular, but it seems like some guys have no concept of how things can come back to haunt you.
    ohya definently bro...u should never talk about anything illegal....ive neeever talked about weed amoust my buddies ..pssh i guess im just a real daredevil
  32. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.58%

Quote Originally Posted by pitt6691 View Post
    I used to hide it but I got tired of it. In fact I usually tell every girl I date within the first few dates. I actually can't wait until they ask me so I can tell them with my "i don't give a s**t what you think of me attitude(girls luv it). My current girlfriend asked me to go to the YMCA with her to work out and when she saw the veins in my arms she asked if I take steroids in an accusatory tone of voice. Without hesitation I said "I sure do" and looked her right in the eyes. I think she was so shocked at my honesty and confidence that all she said was "Oh...ok" and that was it. Been with her for over a year. The only ones I won't tell are my parents.
    lol..fucckin hilarious. same approach here

when the question comes up in the gym...i say "all kinds of juice"
  33. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.84%

the question is about AAS and not legal DS/PH, you obviously don't understand the legal consequences of being cough in the possession of an illegal substance or are too naive to think you're above the law.. or maybe you live outside of the US where they have different laws.
    Reading comprehension needs some help.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

I would personally be a bit afraid to tell a girlfriend. Though it is a must, and I think she would know anyways...with changes lol.
  35. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.58%

I would personally be a bit afraid to tell a girlfriend. Though it is a must, and I think she would know anyways...with changes lol.
    ya true, plus u know girls chit-chat
  36. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.85%

Quote Originally Posted by orangutan View Post
    with all of their friends and friends friends.. wow... soon he whole town will know you're on juice
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%

Quote Originally Posted by orangutan View Post
    Well it wouldnt be too bad unless I was pinning, then it would be weird.

Women do chit chat. I am afraid the buds that do know I plan to use some this winter will get jealous and say something lol
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.58%

Well it wouldnt be too bad unless I was pinning, then it would be weird.

Women do chit chat. I am afraid the buds that do know I plan to use some this winter will get jealous and say something lol
    when i got huge and ripped, i dont think i had one friend that wasnt jealous.. but it is a good jealous, its the kind that makes them get a gym membership and start eating right
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.49%

I tell no one!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.11%

i only tell my brother.. who's always had an interest in doing it with me (I've done 3 cycles) but has never done it.. we're really close and I trust him with anything.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hide the womenz...50% HGW is Here!
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:32 PM
  2. How to hide a Tattoo on stage
    By Brolic in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2008, 10:32 PM
  3. where do you hide your stuff
    By thegameoflife in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19