H-Drol kidney ache/pain and feel VERY sluggish..

moondo57

Awards
Been on H-Drol for 11 days - 1st week 50mg - halfway into 2nd week 75mg.(stacked with bold 600mg) The past day I have been extremely sluggish and my right side (where my right kidney is) has been very tight with some aches and slight pain.

This is becoming a trend with h-drol users recently, I am starting to believe that these might be contaminated raws...

I have been drinking a ton of water..over a gallon a day..and I am torn between trying to just up the water to even more, or just stop the h-drol and continue with the bold (run at 600mg).

I hate to waste 1 1/2 "good" bottles of H-drol, but I care a whole lot more about my kidneys. I am thinking I will just buy one more bottle of bold, and run that for 8 weeks at 800mg...

REALLY appreciate all input guys, reps

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
U think it may be the beginning of appendisitis? Same happened to me but in pct

DenDestroys

Awards
I think if you were to have appendisitis you wouldn't be able to bear over a couple days of severe aches before it finally started rupturing and spreading gangrene throughout your intestines . . . well that's my experience with it anyway.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not tru I had appendicitis and wasn't in dier pain

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
my step bro had appendictis and never even knew it till the damn thing burst and almost killed him.....

as for you op....try some taurine...3-5 grams twice a day....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well if that's the case what would you recommend that I do?? I already stoped the h-drol but am still taking bold at 600mg....
i think that if its enough to bother u i would go to the doctor, tell them what your taking off the record and take it from there
Can you elaborate for me please?
yea it hurt monday i went home slept it off still hurt tuesday but not as bad

got surgery on friday i told the surgon to take it out, he didnt think it was appendicitis bc of my size and normal white count, turns out it was.

moondo57

Awards
i think that if its enough to bother u i would go to the doctor, tell them what your taking off the record and take it from there

yea it hurt monday i went home slept it off still hurt tuesday but not as bad

got surgery on friday i told the surgon to take it out, he didnt think it was appendicitis bc of my size and normal white count, turns out it was.
Went to Dr and turns out it was internal oblique strain...weird...