When will this stuff kick in?

SWOLE93

I know Sust took about 3 weeks to kick and Deca took about4. Dbol was about 4 days. I am on 20mgED of M1T, how long before this stuff kciks in??

This is my 5th day on 10gram bottle X 2 squirts a day and 20mg of M1T ED!!! I noticed a little smaller of a pump, no strength gains or anything. I want my Dbol back!!!!

SWOLE93

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I notice a big difference like day 10, it came all at once I did 20mg a day PN M-1-T.

pharaohf4

Awards
my buddy did 2 weeks of M1T @10mgs and didn't notice anything. No pumps, no strength increase, no vascularity(sp), nothing.

I'll see if I can get him to post here also.

SWOLE93

SOB!!!! I am goiing back to the real stuff!!!

my buddy did 2 weeks of M1T @10mgs and didn't notice anything. No pumps, no strength increase, no vascularity(sp), nothing.

SWOLE93

m1t is good **** but I have to ask why did you ever leave the "real stuff" to begin with??
It got expensive :) But... I have found a cheaper source..Im NOT gonna tell either...so dont ask.:):)

SWOLE93

cmac

Awards
mine took about 2 1/2 weeks to kick in @ 20mgs ed. I was about to give up on it and chalk it up as another one that doesn't work for me. Now I don't want to come off, strength is crazy and the pumps are amazing

azgymrat

Awards
Don't know about anyone else but today is day five for me and up 6 pounds.

megalug

Awards
i did a 4 weeker at 20 mgs ed and the strength gains come on big time after 2 weeks. hang in there . peace

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I noticed the sick pumps around day 4 or 5, major strength and size at 2 weeks and then on.

Jason161

Awards
I would consider dropping it to 5mg ed or 10mg ed, and extending your cycle if your worried you wont be happy at the end. PN M1T worked for me, At one point I was thinking about stopping because my pumps were to intense I couldnt finish my workouts. But it passed with water and potassium

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
did 2 M1T cycles and both kicked in @2-2.5 weeks. you gotta give it time, but i will kick in for everyone.

DumbRussian

Awards
this is a little off topic, but lets say i just finished my m1t 2 weeker and am starting 2 weeks of nolva at 50mg and than 40 mg than start m1t again for three weeks this time and following with a finish of 4 weeks of nolva at 50mg 50mg 40mg 35mg 30mg and so on until i finish my two bottles. that will be a total of 5 weeks on m1t and 6 or 7 weeks on nolva. would that be fine or what u guys think?

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
your plan sounds fine, but i would rather run M1T for 4-5 weeks straight and then run 4 weeks PCT w/nolva.

DumbRussian

Awards
but lancelot, its 2 late i am finishing my first 2 weeker saturday (tomorrow) and than doing a two weeker of nolva like i said and so on. would that be fine, u think that the nolva runing it for 4 weeks plus at thaat dosage will help keep the gain and restore the natural test.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's not too late. so what if you miss a day. no big. Just keep taking the M1T for a couple more weeks. It's really your decision. But, deciding to do a 2 weeker or 4 weeker M1T cycle would depend on how much you've gained so far and sides. personally if i stopped at 2 weeks, then i would say M1T sucked for me with no gains in weight or strength. i HAD to go at least 3-4 weeks.

If you stick with your plan, your nolva dosages are ok, but a little on the high side. most would do the 2 weeker nolva at 40 and 30. Your 4 week PCT w/nolva can look like 40,30,20,20. hope that helps. good luck.

DumbRussian

Awards
well i already gained about 15 lbs and i think thats enough for and give it a two week break. but ill take your advice on the nolva. also one more thing, the next 3 weeker of m1t im doing in two weeks, that wont be over doing? saying that beause i just did a 2 weeker. thanks alot man.

JerseyDevil

Awards
On my first two week M1T cycle, I front loaded with a trans 1-test/4AD for 3 weeks. My weight and strength increased dramatically almost immediately after starting the M1T. I timed it so the 1-test was kicking in when I started the M1T. In the last week alone, my bench went up 15-20 lbs (30 lbs total).

This time around I started trans 4AD (400 mg ED) and M1T (20 mg ED) at the same time. I'm 8 days in and I'm up 5 lbs. Strength is just starting to increase. Planning on running this one for 4 weeks...

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
Swole I hate to say but I don't think you're making a fair comparison. M1T and true test are not really in the same ballpark from what I've gathered. M1T is probably the best of the PH's but still not the real deal so you're probably not going to get the "feeling" that your used to.

Strange how some of us are stuck with PH's cause we find legit sources of gear hard to get and others are switching back. A little bit of irony for the bodybuilding world I guess. :confused:

savagery

Awards
What brand was he using?

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
First, GetHuge, you're wrong. M-1-T is the real deal, just like 1-T is the real deal. They are steroids, plain and simple, not PH's. Secondly, one shouldn't look for the same type of gains one gets from test in comparsion to M-1-T or 1-T for that matter. They are different in the type of gains one gets, but they are all steroids.

Gethuge

Gethuge

Awards
  • Established
First, GetHuge, you're wrong. M-1-T is the real deal, just like 1-T is the real deal. They are steroids, plain and simple, not PH's. Secondly, one shouldn't look for the same type of gains one gets from test in comparsion to M-1-T or 1-T for that matter. They are different in the type of gains one gets, but they are all steroids.
I'll aggree, my bad, M-1-T is the "real deal" but not true test. It is 1-test correct? From my experience the gains are not comparable as you said. Therefore I would stand by my conviction that there is no real comparison. M-1-T is an awesome product, no question but I just don't think it compares especially for someone who has used AAS in the past.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I got ya. Its just I keep seeing all over the boards about 1-Test and M-1-T being PH's and not real steroids, when that is simply not true. That being said, people need to know the gains are much, much different between the two.