injecting

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
when injecting, do u guys take into account the oil that is in the needle also, or just pull back to the desired mark on the barrel for your dose?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ok maybe that wasnt clear...say u want to do a .5ml inject. do u just hit the mark for .5ml in the syringe or do u leave it a bit less to take into account the oil that is still in the needle?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
ok maybe that wasnt clear...say u want to do a .5ml inject. do u just hit the mark for .5ml in the syringe or do u leave it a bit less to take into account the oil that is still in the needle?
imo, go past desired mark a little bit, then get any air out and let some run out onto needle making injection easier.

not that i would know how to do it or anything, just common sense :)

samadhismiles

Awards
just depress the plunger fully and you'll get nearly all the drug out of the barrel. No reason to overshoot your dosage imo.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
imo, go past desired mark a little bit, then get any air out and let some run out onto needle making injection easier.

not that i would know how to do it or anything, just common sense :)
I know from experience, but mine is prescribed :D I always draw right up to the mark, then flip the syringe / vial over pull a little bit of air from inside the vial to clear the oil in the draw needle, then replace with the actual use needle and clear all the air. the amount of oil even in a 1.5in 18ga needle is pretty minimal.

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Asking a question like that CLEARLY shows you do not know how to inject properly and your technique is incorrect.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Asking a question like that CLEARLY shows you do not know how to inject properly and your technique is incorrect.
or how bout i know how to inject, but ive seen on other forums that some people account for the drug that is in the needle also. and thus dont draw all the way up to the mark. sorry for asking since apprently you are all knowing since u have so many rep points. sorry for asking a question i was wondering about

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
or how bout i know how to inject, but ive seen on other forums that some people account for the drug that is in the needle also. and thus dont draw all the way up to the mark. sorry for asking since apprently you are all knowing since u have so many rep points. sorry for asking a question i was wondering about
dont trip man, hes in the red for a reason.

let it go.......lol

samadhismiles

Awards
lol seriously sometimes its hard for people to be civil online :D

Anyways, if you always overdraw you'll have to consider you will always need more than what your cycle tells you to inject (lets say you drew up a cycle with 600mg/week of test then you actually need like 650mgXhowever many weeks you running to have enough to finish with constant levels).

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its always worthwhile to have more anyhow, just in case of a dropped vial or even dropped needle. Nothing like drawing a needle and being just about to inject to have someone yell "I need to use the toilet" and you drop the syringe because you are startled :D

samadhismiles

Awards
its always worthwhile to have more anyhow, just in case of a dropped vial or even dropped needle. Nothing like drawing a needle and being just about to inject to have someone yell "I need to use the toilet" and you drop the syringe because you are startled :D
LOL ok ok I guess you're right :lick:

Luckily I have my own bathroom finally at this stage of my life :borladuck:

trytestim

Awards
bigpapa
I have wondered the same thing when I first started. The plunger bottoms out before the needle which means that some is still left. EasyEJL is correct that it is a minimal loss. You can verify this with an experiment. Draw the fluid. Pull in a large air bubble. Point the needle up which brings the bubble to the top. Now depress & watch how soon you see liquid come out of the tip when the bubble disappears. Its instant. You dont even notice the extra distance traveled before the squirt. Hope this isnt confusing.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't matter.

We used to just fill the syringe and shoot every 3 days. Did you know a 3cc syringe holds 3.5 cc's?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't matter.

We used to just fill the syringe and shoot every 3 days. Did you know a 3cc syringe holds 3.5 cc's?
i met a dude who bought a whole cycle in syringe already. totally nasty, was a loaded 20cc syringe and 20 23ga needles.