Doxycycline and M1T
- 01-23-2004, 08:56 AM
- 01-23-2004, 09:13 AM
It won't have an effect on the M1t, but tetracyclenes inhibit protein synthesis. That will definitely hinder your gains. I used to take doxy on-cycle for acne until I found that out.
Obviously slightly lower gains & no zits are better than malaria. In your case, I'd probably keep taking it.
- 01-23-2004, 09:56 AM
im currently on a m1t cycle & using doxycycline. haven't noticed any problems.
01-23-2004, 02:43 PM
Thats some good info longdog, it sux because I have to be on it for 15 months but there is an alternative pill I could take called methlaquine do you know anything about that by chance. It comes with some side affects and thats why I haven't been taking it. (such as lucid dreams) but if it would effect my weight lifting progress less I would gladly switch. As is thought I am currently running a m1t cycle and taking doxy like you ke0ki and too haven't noticed any problems.
01-25-2004, 05:32 AM
Garbage advice.Originally Posted by Longdog
The protein synthesis that is lowered is bacterial.
Continue taking your doxycycline, once per day doses are nice--as well doxycycline shows to be more effect in male acne.
01-25-2004, 08:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rebel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-25-2004, 10:41 PM
- By victor2003 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 01-21-2004, 07:53 PM
- By muscles4life in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-27-2003, 03:06 PM
- By iamtheguice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2003, 09:01 AM
- By ak-47 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-28-2003, 02:02 PM