Best stack for losing fat gaining Muscle - AnabolicMinds.com

Best stack for losing fat gaining Muscle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

Best stack for losing fat gaining Muscle

Hi Bros I have 2 bottles of H-drol 4 bottles of furaguno and 4 bottles of bold200. I am wondering To cut fat and gain some muscle, which would be better go with the Hdrol furguno or Hdrol bold 200? I was thinking 5 week cycle hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75 but not sure on dosages for the non methyls which ever one I go with any ideas?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

steroids dont burn fat diets do.....that being said.....
    hdrol- 75/57/100/100/150/150
    bold- 800/800/800/800/800/800/800/800

this would make a pretty good oral cut cycle....the hdrol is high because hdrol sucks and you need a lot....just watch your bp!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

Thanks Mooch I have a lot of faith in your advice , I am gonna give it a go and ill take cycle assist for BP and such.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

You really want to spend 120 dollars on just the H-Drol alone to run that cycle?(3 complete bottles + 2 pills)
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

hes already got 2 bottles and he could skip the lat 2 pills somewhere im sure....at that rate it would just be 30 more bucks....
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...l-60-caps.html

and as i said earlier...h-drol sucks...it wouldnt be my first choice...or second...or third...not even top 10....but go with what you got....
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    hes already got 2 bottles and he could skip the lat 2 pills somewhere im sure....at that rate it would just be 30 more bucks....
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/c...l-60-caps.html

and as i said earlier...h-drol sucks...it wouldnt be my first choice...or second...or third...not even top 10....but go with what you got....
    How does h-drol compare to the original halodrol?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

the original halodrol-50 was contaminated with another steroid....wanna say dmt of the top of my head....the gains were much better because of this....a lil wetter but bigger gains....
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

the original halodrol-50 was contaminated with another steroid....wanna say dmt of the top of my head....the gains were much better because of this....a lil wetter but bigger gains....
    Ah. Now I understand. People always said the original was better, but it was basically a hybrid.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

What are your top 3, Mooch?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

otc product...epi, phera, "tren"
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  255 lbs.

On the 3rd bottle I could just use epistane instead ? or bad idea?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

no love for sd? ;p

about to try tren. surprised you like epi so much.

i tried an hdrol clone but it was my first cycle so i ran 50/50/50/50 and didn't notice a thing. i don't know if i need 2-3x the dose or if it just doesn't work on me.

best stack for what you want which is recomp... it would be injectable no doubt about that. Test and tren, but that stack is good at everything. Out of orals it's hard to say. Diet is most important. I did a recomp on Phera and there was no bloat, i looked pretty hard by the end of it.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    no love for sd? ;p

about to try tren. surprised you like epi so much.

i tried an hdrol clone but it was my first cycle so i ran 50/50/50/50 and didn't notice a thing. i don't know if i need 2-3x the dose or if it just doesn't work on me.

best stack for what you want which is recomp... it would be injectable no doubt about that. Test and tren, but that stack is good at everything. Out of orals it's hard to say. Diet is most important. I did a recomp on Phera and there was no bloat, i looked pretty hard by the end of it.
    i like epi because ii dont expect much out of it....i compare it to winni...its great for cutting and will harden you up but your not gonna gain a lot....i actually see the anti estro effects at 10mgs....after my last cycle i did ten mgs of epi every morn during my pct and after....i feel it helped me keep gains and half life is only six hours so i dosed nolva/clomid at night...recovery was fine and no estro probs whatsoever.....i really like epi...just not for the normal get hyooge reasons that most guys on this forum want...
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Epi_in_Pct?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

i like epi because ii dont expect much out of it....i compare it to winni...its great for cutting and will harden you up but your not gonna gain a lot....i actually see the anti estro effects at 10mgs....after my last cycle i did ten mgs of epi every morn during my pct and after....i feel it helped me keep gains and half life is only six hours so i dosed nolva/clomid at night...recovery was fine and no estro probs whatsoever.....i really like epi...just not for the normal get hyooge reasons that most guys on this forum want...
    Interesting. I'm glad you tried it in PCT because most people would say that prevents recovery, but if you're dosing it in the morning that fits my idea of daily hormonal rebounds so if you're suppressed in the AM there's the whole PM for the drug to wear off and then overnight you can recover further.

I don't think i would notice it at 10mg though. i didn't notice anything anti-estrogenic, definitely didn't make me look harder/less water weight as an anti-e should.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hadijd View Post
    Epi_in_Pct?
    yeah it worked really well....sometimes i think outside the box....

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    Interesting. I'm glad you tried it in PCT because most people would say that prevents recovery, but if you're dosing it in the morning that fits my idea of daily hormonal rebounds so if you're suppressed in the AM there's the whole PM for the drug to wear off and then overnight you can recover further.

I don't think i would notice it at 10mg though. i didn't notice anything anti-estrogenic, definitely didn't make me look harder/less water weight as an anti-e should.
    you my friend are an anomoly though....we definately cant judge a product based on your results....
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. gaining muscle/losing fat
    By manosduras in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 09:55 PM
  2. Gaining muscle while losing fat
    By savagery in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
  3. Losing fat while gaining muscle?
    By Nacho1545 in forum Nutrition / Health