Nolva

RLD

Awards
Starting PCT this morning, the oral syrince goes 0.1 - 0.2.etc up to a singal digit "1" ML. So do you fill the entire syringe to the top for 20mg?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
most of the liquid nolva I've seen is 20mg/ml. So yes, fill to the 1ml mark to get your 20mg.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
whats the concentration? Should be labeled on the vial. If it reads 20mg/mL, yes withdraw 1 mL to yield 20mg
Sage

RLD

Awards
Ok just seemed like a lot to me. I'm doing 40 first week, 20 second. Then another M1T 2 weeks cycle, then 40, 20, 20.

Will I still have enough last for another cycle down the road?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Which Nolva are you using?
Some companies are 40 mg/ml.

RLD

Awards
I looked at it again, its from PN. Its 20mg/ml. But it just seemed like a lot and I didnt want to take more of something like that without asking first.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Ok just seemed like a lot to me. I'm doing 40 first week, 20 second. Then another M1T 2 weeks cycle, then 40, 20, 20.

Will I still have enough last for another cycle down the road?
Yes. that is enough for 2 treatments at 40 20.

RLD

Awards
If you break down the measurements. And lets say this 4 weeks of M1T, 2 on, 2 off. First 2 weeks you do 40,20. Second off time you do 40,20,20. You should still have enough left to do that exactly saime 4week cycle later on.

On a side note, I just took 40mgs. Didnt taste anything and it didnt even feel like I swalloed anything.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
If you break down the measurements. And lets say this 4 weeks of M1T, 2 on, 2 off. First 2 weeks you do 40,20. Second off time you do 40,20,20. You should still have enough left to do that exactly saime 4week cycle later on.

On a side note, I just took 40mgs. Didnt taste anything and it didnt even feel like I swalloed anything.
I believe that you would, since that adds up to 49ml if I did the math right. If you are concerned about the quantity you are taking at once, you can also take it as a split dose--especially when taking 40mg--half in the morning and half about 12 hours later. (I tend to get a headache if I take more than 20mg at a time, but maybe that is just me.)

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I think that is the norm to split the 40mg/day dose into 2 20's. That is what I do.

RLD

Awards
I took it all at once. It just didnt feel like I was even swollowing anything. Wierd.

Hasnt given me a headache, I felt a little sick to my stomach for about 30 mins but thats gone now.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
2ml (cc) is a very small amount of solution. It won't seem like alot. It seemed like I got mild heart burn when I first stared my nolva PCT. Could be coincidence though. It subsided after the first week.

AndyKuld

Awards

No it will take 49ml or 980mg for that one cycle. You will have enough to do 40, 20 then 40, 20, 20, but it won't last for another cycle of the same since it is only 50ml.

RLD

Awards
No it will take 49ml or 980mg for that one cycle. You will have enough to do 40, 20 then 40, 20, 20, but it won't last for another cycle of the same since it is only 50ml.
I don't think so. 40,20 first 2 weeks off. Then 40,20,20 last 2 weeks off should be under 25ml. Leaving over 30ml for another total 4 weeks cycle.

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
simple math. 20mg / ml. 50 ml.
40mg for 1 week = 14 ml
20mg for 1 week = 7 ml
then,
40mg for 1 week = 14ml
20mg for 1 week = 7 ml
20mg for 1 week = 7ml

So, if you do your proposed 40, 20 - 40 , 20 , 20 then you will use 49ml .
So now... 50ml in bottle - 49ml used... cool! 1ml (20mg) for PC for next cycle . should be more than enough!!
cc