converting liquid oral ph's into transdermal?
- 05-30-2009, 11:56 PM
- 05-31-2009, 10:04 AM
Those are made specifically to be taken orally.. They are very bio-available.
So, you turn them into a transdermal. Then you only get 30% of the product through your skin. You have just wasted 70%.
Its not worth it. You gain no advantage, and loose a lot of product.
Similar Forum Threads
- By NDxRyan825x in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 3Last Post: 12-27-2016, 09:18 AM
- By Indigo6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-05-2004, 01:15 PM
- By Technics in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 10-19-2004, 10:59 AM
- By Paco in forum AnabolicsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-04-2004, 05:33 PM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-22-2002, 04:38 PM